From 12/27/2016 to 01/25/2017
- 08:33 PM Backlog #2030: Disable users
- This would be a great feature to have, +1 from me! Also, to confirm, will this revoke any existing sessions (sunstone...
- 08:48 AM Bug #4994 (Closed): move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- Following https://forum.opennebula.org/t/error-starting-sunstone/3625
In brief: /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula is che...
- 03:53 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make it possible to resi...
- 01:35 PM Bug #4993 (Pending): addar allows to create the same AR template several times
I don't know if this is done on purpose, but we found that addar command allows to include the same AR template...
- 02:10 PM Bug #4992 (Pending): OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- Dear OpenNebula developers
We have found that in the latest ONE version if you ask for a specific MAC and IP in yo...
- 10:48 AM Feature #4991 (Pending): updatear and one.vn.update_ar should be able to update any AR configura...
It would be very useful to manage the VNETs configuration to be able to update the ARs within a VNET. At this m...
- 10:44 AM Bug #4989: Open vSwitch: VLAN_ID is not generated automatically when missing
I've just created a PR to include information about AUTOMATIC_VLAN_ID (master and one-5.2) for the "Virtual Netw...
- 09:38 PM Feature #4917: Improve windows contextualization information
- This is already solved for the Windows version of one context addon 5.2.0.
At least the MSI version does not seem to...
- 04:04 PM Bug #4990 (Closed): importing network on vcenter with vlan doesn't report the vlan id
- 02:28 PM Bug #4989 (Closed): Open vSwitch: VLAN_ID is not generated automatically when missing
I'm following the "thread on the forum":https://forum.opennebula.org/t/api-create-vnet-with-vlan-id-automat...
- 10:49 AM Feature #4988 (Pending): Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
Attaches a NIC to a running VM. When using --file add only one
- 04:18 PM Request #4987 (Pending): Permit to access all classes from OpenNebula::Client
To manage resources I usually do:...
- 10:09 AM Feature #4986 (Pending): Make "Download App to OpenNebula" an atomic operation
- If a appliance is downloaded to opennebula, the create TEMPLATE and create IMAGE are two seperate operations. If one ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yes, it's a big problem, you cannot control something that can fill the datastore. If you are using LUNs, snapshots c...
- 10:00 AM Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yup, this would be useful. Users that make a lot of snapshots / changes can consume more space than VIRTUAL DISK SIZE...
- 04:06 PM Request #4976: option to download/update files in the FILES datastore
- +1 for this
It is quite hard at the moment to update such files. Also - if the file grows (or shrinks) the shown s...
- 10:27 AM Bug #4985 (Closed): Snapshots size
- It would be very usefull to include snapshots size on the quotas, actually is occupied space on the datastore.
- 04:56 PM Feature #4823 (Closed): Folder to organize the VMs
- When the VM is cloned from the VM template, you can found that VM in vSphere's Web Client, in the same location where...
- 01:04 PM Bug #4984 (Pending): onedb fsck does not detect discrepancy between UID / GID in database for res...
- We detected a discrepancy between the UID / GID of a VM TEMPLATE in the XML (body), and the uid / gid columns in the ...
- 12:34 PM Feature #4983 (Pending): Check for conflicting names before image upload process
- If a user creates a new IMAGE by uploading a .disk or .iso file, and the IMAGE name is already taken, the process wil...
- 11:18 AM Backlog #4359 (Closed): Integrate chgrp main group in the secondary groups dialog
- 10:55 AM Bug #4961: Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
This looks a duplicates of #4936.
- 11:57 AM Bug #4935: Unable to add SSH public key with Update Configuration
- It seems "Update Configuration" doesn't work anymore :(
I need change nic driver of VM to virtio..
I add MOD...
- 09:43 PM Bug #4982 (Closed): Sunstone - Update template in master branch adds a ghost DISK section which p...
- Using master branch.
A vCenter template is imported from vSphere using Sunstone's Import wizard. This is the templ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #4960 (Closed): Some fields in settings cannot be disabled
- 02:31 PM Request #4755 (Closed): Disk resize at runtime
- 03:18 AM Feature #4981 (Pending): a few small flaws on the command line interface about 'Resize on Instant...
I think I've found a few small flaws about 'Resize on Instantiations' feature on the command line interface.
- 10:47 PM Request #4980 (Pending): create cli flags for install_gems
Would it be possible to create flags to set the OS and make the script non-interactive? This would make it ea...
- 10:17 PM Bug #4979 (Pending): nokogiri version 188.8.131.52 incompatible with ruby 2.0.0 centos7
- When running the install_gems script on CentOS7, nokogiri causes the script to fail because it is not compatible with...
- 12:00 PM Feature #4973: onecalculate gui (user) access
- We evaluated this and reached the conclusion that triggering the compute on behalf of a user is dangerous in the sens...
- 10:19 AM Bug #4978 (Closed): Ordering in Market Apps registration time is done alphabetically
- It should understand and order dates.
"23:10:34 30/09/2014" is newer than "22:33:49 11/02/2015"
- 10:10 AM Feature #4977 (Closed): When a MarketplaceApp is removed from the MarketPlace, it should be remov...
- This will also deal with the problem that a few appliances have been duplicated as the name was changed in the metadata.
- 04:54 PM Request #4976 (Pending): option to download/update files in the FILES datastore
- When I want to update a script file in FILES I am searching the hashes in FILES datastore to find the needed file, th...
- 04:42 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- Also, the previously proposed scheme should be implemented for the attach actions too - option to alter the XML that ...
- 04:31 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- +1 from me too.
I am thinking of an extra step that is called on the FE just before the deploy action on the Host....
- 03:50 PM Bug #4975 (Pending): honor DISPOSE=YES in market_mad/remotes/http/import
I've implemented the marked_mad scripts for our storage but there are snapshots left on the storage because th...
- 11:38 AM Bug #4974 (Closed): install_gems fails in Ubuntu 14.04
- Some dependencies are not met:
- 07:19 PM Feature #4973 (Pending): onecalculate gui (user) access
I think it would be nice to give the user the option to calculate the current costs of his vms by himself. ...
- 03:02 PM Bug #4972 (Closed): VMM driver thread crashes when failure info is not available
- When @failure_info@ is nil the thread executing the action crashes and the state never changes.
- 03:00 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- @instance.exists?@ should be used instead of checking the state.
- 10:00 AM Bug #4970 (Closed): Template UID in body and table column differ
- From IRC:...
- 11:33 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- My pull request:
- 11:08 PM Bug #4969 (Closed): Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- If you use ceph as system datastore and if your /var/lib/one is shared between your nodes.
Then `premigrate`, `postm...
- 06:19 PM Bug #4968 (Pending): Signal timeouts in EC2 driver
- EC2 cloud bursting driver waits a configurable amount of time for actions to complete but do not signal timeouts.
- 04:09 PM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- I would also benefit from that feature.
A perfect addition to this would be the possibility to use VXLAN (IDs) ins...
- 10:49 AM Feature #4008: option to unprotect the delete action on disk snapshots
- +1 for this from my side too.
I am using Ceph at the moment - but I plan to test drive other datastores too in the...
- 10:44 AM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
it seems this feature request is somehow linked to that feature request #4008.
I would really like to see ...
- 06:29 PM Bug #4967 (Closed): Warn user (or throw error) when VNET does not exist when instantiating
- If a VM template gets instantiated with references to non-existing VNETS (because they haven been renamed or deleted)...
- 05:45 PM Backlog #3210: Extend quota subsystem
- I would like to add the following to the list of quota's:
NETTX / per time period
NETRX / per time period
- 03:04 PM Request #3498: Restrict RAW content
- VM_RESTRICTED_ATTR = "RAW" is not enabled by default in oned.conf, and not even listed there. I would strongly opt to...
- 10:04 AM Request #4966 (Closed): Support for migration of VM between vCenter Clusters
- Datastore migration is a plus.
- 11:44 AM Bug #4964 (Closed): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
I prefer noise to bugs ;)
- 12:48 PM Bug #4964: Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Sorry, I cannot reproduce this one in 5.2. I get:
> Empty attach request...
- 11:54 AM Bug #4964: Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- Sorry, I cannot reproduce this one in 5.2. I get:...
- 03:26 PM Bug #4964 (New): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- 01:50 PM Bug #4964 (Closed): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
We find a way to crash oned, it is reproductible:
# select a running VM
# select *@Network@* tab
- 01:57 PM Feature #4965 (Closed): Add Posibility to press ESC button in the dialog of noVNC
- 01:22 PM Backlog #4963 (Pending): vCenter: Add user or group ID to the VM prefix
- VM prefix can substitute @$i@ with the VM id. Add another variable with the user/group id or even the user/group name.
- 02:32 PM Backlog #4962 (Pending): Prevent VMs from assigning Virtual Networks outside its cluster
- There are two clusters; cluster 'foo' with a few KVM hosts and cluster 'bar' with a vcenter host. Both cluster 'foo' ...
- 12:13 PM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Now merged in master. Needs:
* Update Sunstone with ICMPv6 types
* Integration tests
- 11:12 AM Bug #4961 (Closed): Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
- It cannot be left blank
- 09:42 PM Bug #4960 (Closed): Some fields in settings cannot be disabled
- The following fields are not disabled even if set to false in admin_vcenter.yaml (and possibly, admin.yaml):
- 11:34 PM Feature #4959 (Closed): Expose session length parameter in sunstone-server.conf
- 11:30 PM Feature #4958 (Closed): Add default MTU for network drivers
- 11:29 PM Bug #2961 (Closed): review nic attach with 802.1Q
- This is now fixed
- 11:19 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
Also available in: Atom