From 01/16/2017 to 02/14/2017
- 11:44 PM Revision 5d5c260f (one): F #4913: Remove debugging info
- 11:38 PM Revision 396cd704 (one): F #4913: Refactor deploy
- 11:35 PM Revision b2ca3a54 (one): F #4913: No need to specify DC_REF in the datastore template any more
- 10:57 PM Revision 31e9fc97 (one): F #4913: isolate the clone_vm from non related functionality
- 06:26 PM Request #5023 (Pending): Virtual Routers Configuration Enhancements
- Hello, I did som eupdates in aplpine context scripts to support loadbalanacing, email notifications etc.. and I like ...
- 06:21 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- This bug solution is twofold:
* Change chgroup permission requirement from USE to MANAGE
* Add ACL for Group ...
- 06:04 PM Revision 5320c65d (one): F #4913: Reverse the order of parameters in new_from_ref
- 06:00 PM Revision 156046a2 (one): F #4913: Adds the cancel action
- 06:00 PM Revision 49abb1f0 (one): F #4913: It is not necessary to require the opennebula library
- It is being required by the vcenter_driver2
- 06:00 PM Revision dcbf92aa (one): F #4913: host and target_ds_ref are dynamically calculated
- 05:54 PM Bug #5021: The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- fsck should be updated to fix VMs affected by this bug
- 05:49 PM Bug #5021 (Closed): The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- There are some corner cases where the monitoring probes can send twice the monitoring information of a VM. When this ...
- 04:28 PM Revision 351f8012 (one): Add method for cluster lookup by opennebula name
- 04:23 PM Revision ad3eb4fe (one): Add begin/rescue clauses
- 04:18 PM Revision 74d47379 (one): Add VM poll action
- 04:18 PM Revision d8463f14 (one): Add snapshot create/revert/delete actions
- 04:17 PM Revision ff58312d (one): Add NIC attach/detach actions
- 04:16 PM Revision 986fce32 (one): Fix monitor. Add nic and snapshots methods
- 02:26 PM Feature #5020 (Closed): explain in the ceph documentation page how to configure the system datastore
- 01:46 PM Revision d2067285 (one): F #4913: add comments
- 01:43 PM Revision 72407d33 (one): F #4913: Monitoring returns the new model parameters
- * Public cloud is not used any more
* VCENTER_REF is how a VM is identified
* SCHED_REQUIREMENTS uses the OpenNebula ...
- 01:42 PM Revision e4d6106d (one): F #4913: cosmetic changes
- 11:42 AM Revision f0183fef (one): Change mysql gem to mysql2
- (cherry picked from commit 9897251d4ae09e04947ae8edbd828ccb85869210)
- 11:41 AM Revision 9897251d (one): Change mysql gem to mysql2
- 02:03 PM Bug #4824 (Closed): No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- Change in documentation merged by Javi, closing.
- 08:54 PM Revision 7a270393 (one): F #4913: poweroff action
- 08:53 PM Revision 97ce81ce (one): F #4913: adds find_by_name, to retrieve an OpenNebula element by name
- 08:52 PM Revision 2b84f23e (one): F #4913: adds retrieve_xmlelements
- Easy way to obtain XMLElements from an xpath
- 04:11 PM Backlog #5019 (Pending): Editing ACLs on-the-fly in Sunstone for vOneCloud
- As requested in:
- 09:33 PM Bug #5018: Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Forgot to add, that after this error image is removed from temporary storage.
- 09:29 PM Bug #5018 (Closed): Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Hello I have two different installations of OpenNebula 5.2 with sunstone, and both have uploading images is not work ...
- 07:00 PM Revision 3dbe3839 (one): F #5005: Add migrator for new HISTORY fields
- 05:54 PM Revision 1b974daf (one): B #5017: fix problem with mixed networks
- 05:40 PM Revision b8293bb6 (one): B #5017: fix IPv6 secgroups for specific networks
- Also takes into account mixed networks (IPv4+IPv6)
- 05:40 PM Bug #5017 (Closed): IPv6 security groups do not work for specific networks
- When a port and a network is specified IPv6 security groups do not add the rules.
- 05:17 PM Revision 6dd92c08 (one): Merge branch 'feature-5005'
- 04:16 PM Request #5016 (Pending): Allow the creation of Virtual Networks without addresses
- I have some networks that I need to add to Open Nebula. These networks have IP assigned with external services. I wou...
- 03:32 PM Revision ab5aac46 (one): Merge pull request #188 from vholer/master
- Install all Gems deps when using bundler. Ubuntu 16.10 Gemfile.lock
- 03:26 PM Revision a9a5711a (one): Install all Gems deps when using bundler. Ubuntu 16.10 Gemfile.lock
- 02:36 PM Bug #4994 (Closed): move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- Closing, PR merged.
- 01:19 PM Revision 0f7e6425 (one): F #5005: Add user ids and action request id to history records. Removed
- uneeded reason history entry. Updated cli
- 01:11 PM Revision 9fc2bcc8 (one): F #4913: monitor datastores and customizations
- 11:46 AM Revision 9d16d397 (one): F #4913: Enable network performance monitor
- 11:45 AM Revision ec07c889 (one): F #4913: handle vi_client in a smarter way and use proper ruby syntax
- 11:41 AM Feature #5015: Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- As a bonus, add cron like expressions
- 11:37 AM Feature #5015 (Closed): Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- Currently, only VMs are subject to have SCHEDULED ACTIONS, inheriting those from the VM Template adds flexibility.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5011: Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- Also the driver takes a lot of time to gather monitoring info from cloudwatch. Another method to get info in bulk fro...
- 10:16 AM Revision 6214e6e9 (one): F #4913: Fix vCenter client for Ruby 2.4 (crypt token must be 32bytes)
- 10:11 AM Revision 42c03f91 (one): F #4913: Modify inherit attributes to support the new model
- 10:10 AM Revision c9d0b35e (one): F #4913: adjust the vcenter model representation
- 10:09 AM Revision e64a361a (one): F #4913: tm/clone now does its work
- 10:08 AM Revision 8aafa045 (one): F #4913: Add file management capabilities to the Datastore class
- 10:08 AM Revision d1e0edb7 (one): F #4913: Add memoize to the host class
- 10:08 AM Revision 5890dad3 (one): F #4913: deploy action
- 10:07 AM Revision 343fbec9 (one): F #4913: New VIHelper class (link between ONE and vCenter)
- 10:05 AM Revision 7107282a (one): F #4913: virtual_machine.rb is now prepared for deploy
- 09:32 AM Revision ca1a4ec3 (one): B #4994: Ignore logrotate exit status on opennebula(-sunstone) start (#186)
- 04:01 PM Revision 0733a5ac (one): B #5014: Remove user from admins
- (cherry picked from commit 8e20605ef200416fb75a2547256565f718fb61b8)
- 04:00 PM Revision 8e20605e (one): B #5014: Remove user from admins
- 03:58 PM Revision 62d9ec2b (one): F #5005 History records now include the UID/GID/REQUEST_ID that closed
- the record
- 03:57 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 03:24 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- I have prepared the change of the documentation so that
* https is used for (apt/yum) repositories and
- 02:56 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- thanks for the ticket! we'll review it and study it as soon as possible
- 06:20 PM Bug #5013 (Closed): Streamline linked clone import options
- Only show them if user want linked clone functionality
- 06:18 PM Revision 777270c0 (one): F #4913: virtual machine work in progress part II
- 06:16 PM Revision e4e40bab (one): F #4913: Add network file to vcenter_driver2
- 06:15 PM Revision 6ad8853f (one): F #4913: Fix return value problem in XMLElement
- 03:31 PM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- It should be change to the allocated memory of the VM.
- 03:30 PM Bug #5011 (Closed): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- The cached values between each cloudwatch call are incorrectly accessed.
- 11:24 AM Revision 04e4991d (one): F #5005: Fix action queue. Update new action classes
- 09:55 PM Revision 814fe577 (one): Add IPv6 information to Security Groups
- 04:26 PM Revision d143012e (one): F #5005: Add request information to events and callbacks from API calls.
- 03:20 PM Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- One possible way to fix this would be to apply the tagging of the vnets in the XML that gets used by libvirt (virsh),...
- 03:10 PM Bug #5010 (Pending): network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula handles the tagging of network adapters of virtual machines. This tagging is done through the drivers. Dep...
- 06:31 PM Revision 5e86f433 (one): F #4913: Virtual machine deploy work in progress
- 06:29 PM Revision f8341daa (one): F #4913: Add necessary functions for virtual machine deploy
- 03:12 PM Feature #5009 (Closed): Verify with two fields user inputs of type password
- To avoid mistakes, since password is hidden when users types it.
- 02:19 PM Bug #5008 (New): VM Costs- Memory
- 07:26 PM Bug #5008 (Closed): VM Costs- Memory
- using vonecloud 2.2.
There seems to be bug with regards to calculation of VM cost when selection for memory is set a...
- 07:39 PM Revision 7a2face6 (one): F #5005: New interface of ActionManager to accommodate additional argume...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- yes I agree on that, OpenNebula should use some kind of matchmaking algorithm to detect the requested AR features fro...
- 01:34 PM Feature #5007 (Pending): global parameters for all the vms in a service
- 01:33 PM Feature #5006 (Pending): Ability to change scability rules on deployed services
- 05:04 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- To add a note on this -- we have also run into this issue; what we do as a workaround is just hold the IP on the AR t...
- 04:30 PM Feature #5005 (Closed): Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #4994: move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- 1. I have fixed the packaging and moved logrotate configuration into common package. Previously, the package purpose ...
- 02:59 PM Request #4906: VM live capacity resize
- This seems to be a duplicate from #3395
- 11:37 AM Bug #4996: vCenter contextualization volatibility
- Reported in both ESX 5.5 and ESX 6
- 10:21 AM Bug #5004 (Closed): Dialog to edit flow template in sunstone rewrites advanced role parameters
- When updating a flow template some of the role advanced parameters are overwritten with the nics selected.
- 10:13 AM Bug #5003 (Closed): VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES
- 09:34 AM Feature #5002 (Pending): add vmdk images into VM folders
- Currently creating an "empty disk image" placed the image in the root of the datastore.
Can an option be added to al...
- 10:18 PM Revision e92076f7 (one): F #4845: Missing part of ee5f9fa57d804acedf0cb89932a734b6519816ed
- 09:12 PM Revision ee5f9fa5 (one): F #4845: Fix ActionSet class
- 06:24 PM Feature #5001 (Closed): Add warning text to terminate vm dialog in Sunstone
- With the addition of https://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4826 there will be a configurable to have all actions on VMs i...
- 05:39 PM Revision b516e36e (one): F #4845: Add some comments to oned.conf related to VM action classes.
- 03:33 PM Revision 067e32ac (one): F #4913: Implement ds drivers: mkfs, rm and monitor
- 12:46 PM Revision 5a856f87 (one): F #4845: Add missing VM actions to get auth operation from configuration
- 12:19 PM Revision 61bfe3d6 (one): F #4845: Get permissions for vm operations from configuration in
- 07:55 PM Revision 8f514745 (one): F #4845: Add all vm actions to the VMAction enumerate
- 04:02 PM Revision 33568bcb (one): F #4393: Add missing method for resize action in Dummy driver
- 03:10 PM Revision 27f63ead (one): F #4393: Fix error in updating quotas on resize failure
- 01:56 PM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- In OpenNebula, attaching a new CDROM ISO will add a new (or change the existing) ISO to an already existing CDROM dri...
- 01:54 PM Feature #4999 (Closed): Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Currently OpenNebula doesn't allow spaces in names for:
- VMDK file names
- 01:52 PM Feature #4998 (Pending): Cloning an imported VM from vCenter will result in a VM that cannot be i...
- This is a current limitation. Though the work around is instantiate from templates and import the resulting VMs, inst...
- 01:48 PM Backlog #4997 (Pending): Migrate VM to different ESX clusters
- Currently this migrate operation can only be performed from vCenter and it should be added to OpenNebula.
- 12:34 PM Revision 13ed081f (one): Merge branch 'feature-2347'
- 11:23 AM Revision 4c1d4de4 (one): F #2347: Add more information in onevmgroup show command for each role
- 11:11 AM Revision f3a3f9cd (one): F #2347: Update default ACLS to grant VMGroup create permission
- 10:50 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- The guestinfo is volatile and can only be added *after* power on. See: https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/s...
- 08:22 AM Bug #4995 (Closed): one crash
- when users other than oneadmin modify vm Info >> Attributes one crash and sunstone stop work
- 04:06 PM Revision a845425a (one): F #2347: Fix minor bugs in CLI. Better dispatching for affined groups,
- fix issue for anti-affined sets
- 10:37 PM Revision 90ed2f5c (one): F #2347: Re-evaluate host requirements in dispatch loop to fulfil anti-a...
- 08:33 PM Backlog #2030: Disable users
- This would be a great feature to have, +1 from me! Also, to confirm, will this revoke any existing sessions (sunstone...
- 07:08 PM Revision 5bd214ab (one): F #2347: Schedule affined groups
- 08:48 AM Bug #4994 (Closed): move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- Following https://forum.opennebula.org/t/error-starting-sunstone/3625
In brief: /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula is che...
- 03:53 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make it possible to resi...
- 01:35 PM Bug #4993 (Pending): addar allows to create the same AR template several times
I don't know if this is done on purpose, but we found that addar command allows to include the same AR template...
- 02:10 PM Bug #4992 (Pending): OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- Dear OpenNebula developers
We have found that in the latest ONE version if you ask for a specific MAC and IP in yo...
- 10:48 AM Feature #4991 (Pending): updatear and one.vn.update_ar should be able to update any AR configura...
It would be very useful to manage the VNETs configuration to be able to update the ARs within a VNET. At this m...
- 10:44 AM Bug #4989: Open vSwitch: VLAN_ID is not generated automatically when missing
I've just created a PR to include information about AUTOMATIC_VLAN_ID (master and one-5.2) for the "Virtual Netw...
- 09:30 PM Revision 09fafc3b (one): F #2347: Get information about VMs in VMGroups
- 01:18 AM Revision 7c948b3a (one): F #2347: Host affinity rules
- 09:38 PM Feature #4917: Improve windows contextualization information
- This is already solved for the Windows version of one context addon 5.2.0.
At least the MSI version does not seem to...
- 07:46 PM Revision 685b0bd9 (one): F #2347: Set antiaffinity placement constraints for VMs
- 04:52 PM Revision 31ecf675 (one): Memoize class end comment
- 04:43 PM Revision 55d90a6b (one): Add end class comments
- 04:04 PM Bug #4990 (Closed): importing network on vcenter with vlan doesn't report the vlan id
- 02:28 PM Bug #4989 (Closed): Open vSwitch: VLAN_ID is not generated automatically when missing
I'm following the "thread on the forum":https://forum.opennebula.org/t/api-create-vnet-with-vlan-id-automat...
- 11:47 AM Revision 08213480 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4823'
- 11:41 AM Revision f904fdd1 (one): Feature 4823 (#185)
- * F#2921 Fix DISKIO info. Accumulate values and ignore negative values for vCenter
* F#4823 Add option to specify vC...
- 10:49 AM Feature #4988 (Pending): Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
Attaches a NIC to a running VM. When using --file add only one
- 04:18 PM Request #4987 (Pending): Permit to access all classes from OpenNebula::Client
To manage resources I usually do:...
- 02:18 PM Revision 1eba7d8a (one): Change database version in fsck
- 10:09 AM Feature #4986 (Pending): Make "Download App to OpenNebula" an atomic operation
- If a appliance is downloaded to opennebula, the create TEMPLATE and create IMAGE are two seperate operations. If one ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yes, it's a big problem, you cannot control something that can fill the datastore. If you are using LUNs, snapshots c...
- 10:00 AM Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yup, this would be useful. Users that make a lot of snapshots / changes can consume more space than VIRTUAL DISK SIZE...
- 11:31 PM Revision d73a57da (one): F #2347: Dump VMGroups in scheduler output for DEBUG
- 04:06 PM Request #4976: option to download/update files in the FILES datastore
- +1 for this
It is quite hard at the moment to update such files. Also - if the file grows (or shrinks) the shown s...
- 10:27 AM Bug #4985 (Closed): Snapshots size
- It would be very usefull to include snapshots size on the quotas, actually is occupied space on the datastore.
- 06:19 PM Revision 70ce3469 (one): F #2347: Load roles and rules in the scheduler. Helper methods to
- generate requirement expressions
- 04:56 PM Feature #4823 (Closed): Folder to organize the VMs
- When the VM is cloned from the VM template, you can found that VM in vSphere's Web Client, in the same location where...
- 01:04 PM Bug #4984 (Pending): onedb fsck does not detect discrepancy between UID / GID in database for res...
- We detected a discrepancy between the UID / GID of a VM TEMPLATE in the XML (body), and the uid / gid columns in the ...
- 12:34 PM Feature #4983 (Pending): Check for conflicting names before image upload process
- If a user creates a new IMAGE by uploading a .disk or .iso file, and the IMAGE name is already taken, the process wil...
- 11:18 AM Backlog #4359 (Closed): Integrate chgrp main group in the secondary groups dialog
- 10:55 AM Bug #4961: Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
This looks a duplicates of #4936.
Also available in: Atom