From 01/31/2017 to 03/01/2017
- 10:29 AM Bug #5047 (Closed): Syslog is missing daemon name.
- Because of a wrong reference to the ident string.
- 04:08 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- 03:33 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- The method @VCenterDriver::VCenterVm#info@ is used for both IM monitoring and VMM monitoring. The output contains esc...
- 10:52 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- Needs to change the wait_for_completion function in the rbvmomi
- 08:12 PM Bug #5044 (Closed): Description text need to be modified
Nothing big!, its just a text most be modified because showing of ( %i ) variable instead of there value.
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (New): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- Currently, if a LABEL is not present in any pool element, it is not persisted and hence not shown in the interface
- 05:52 PM Bug #5042 (Closed): Advanced Wizard mangles resource template
- At least in VM Template update, it skips attributes it doesn't know about.
- 03:07 AM Bug #4995: one crash
- I have the same problem.
Login into cloud view > vm > Info tab > edit 1 attributes and enter and I got "end of fil...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Cherry picked in master: a94e9d0a03b9db1e8dffb740c54a2cf23121e604
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Fixed in commit 5e4cb410119d97d94092e0741d55235808987fe6
- 06:16 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- 03:41 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Users can input higher values in the instantiation dialog
- 11:20 AM Bug #5040 (Closed): Missing ISCSI variables in KVM driver
- More details here: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/190
- 05:49 PM Bug #4609 (Closed): vCenter drivers does not disconect sessions
- Closed as this issue is a duplicate of B #5034.
- 05:48 PM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- This issue is a duplicate of: Bug #4609
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5039 (Pending): Support for theming in Sunstone
- Choose the font, colors, etc.
- 04:42 PM Bug #4912 (Closed): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A fix has been submitted to one-5.2 branch (commit 39b6ca8ebff3424b27917cd19fd78bd76130c63e).
Disk images in the ...
- 04:06 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- I was bitten by this as well. I applied patch from @kvaps and that works well. Thanks!
- 08:58 AM Bug #5038 (Closed): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- Following this thread
- 05:57 PM Backlog #5037 (Pending): When instantiating a VM, show only datastores that can be accesible to u...
- This has been discussed here: https://support.vonecloud.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000403565-Group-based-variabl...
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5036 (Pending): Add option to create snapshots without memory dumps in vCenter
- Currently, VM snapshots performed using the CreateSnapshot_Task has the memory option set to true which dumps the mem...
- 03:04 PM Request #5025: EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
It could be great to have a good graphical console.
- 12:18 PM Bug #5035 (Closed): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- When using apparmor with kvm libvirt traverse all backing files with known format to create dynamic apparmor profile....
- 11:23 AM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- To avoid the proliferation of Idle sessions, an explicit close connection has been added to several vCenter actions (...
- 11:01 AM Bug #5034 (Closed): vCenter sessions are left open
- The vCenter driver does not close the sessions and, hence, they are left open for the default 30 minutes timeout.
- 08:04 AM Backlog #5033 (Pending): Limit system disk size on cloud view
By default system disk limit in range from system image size to 500GB + system image size. I think it'd be ...
- 03:18 AM Bug #5032 (Closed): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS ...
I'm using OpenNebula 5.2.1, CentOS 7.3, Ceph datastore. I found a bug that user can create a VM with overdi...
- 05:41 PM Backlog #5031 (Pending): username login case insensitive
- For instance, cloudadmin and CloudAdmin should be the same username instead of two different ones.
- 05:29 PM Backlog #5030 (Pending): VM Instantiate as Persistent - allow disk size change
- Hello, should be fine to able resize disk also when instantiating VM as persistent. Thank you.
- 09:59 AM Bug #5029 (New): PUBLIC_CLOUD variables do not accept ,
- Values with @,@ character and variables break the parser:...
- 05:59 PM Feature #4913: Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Account for space of system datastore snapshots. Currently they do not count against the quotas.
- 03:30 PM Request #5028 (Pending): Give the user an indication that a TEMPLATE with a USED PERSISTENT disk ...
A very end user just told me that *@TEMPLATE@* is illogic for something that can not be instantiated more t...
- 03:30 PM Feature #5027 (Closed): Add support for non SLAAC IPv6 address ranges
- 09:11 AM Request #5026 (Closed): Clone VM
- The save as functionallity that is going to be available for vCenter on the next release needs to destroy the origina...
- 04:05 PM Request #5025 (Pending): EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
- Hi, I've discovered this spice web client that has less errors than spice-html5. It works as spice-html5, with a webs...
- 12:01 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- Now it removes the snapshot even if has been successfully created.
- 06:26 PM Request #5023 (Pending): Virtual Routers Configuration Enhancements
- Hello, I did som eupdates in aplpine context scripts to support loadbalanacing, email notifications etc.. and I like ...
- 06:21 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- This bug solution is twofold:
* Change chgroup permission requirement from USE to MANAGE
* Add ACL for Group ...
- 05:54 PM Bug #5021: The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- fsck should be updated to fix VMs affected by this bug
- 05:49 PM Bug #5021 (Closed): The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- There are some corner cases where the monitoring probes can send twice the monitoring information of a VM. When this ...
- 02:26 PM Feature #5020 (Closed): explain in the ceph documentation page how to configure the system datastore
- 02:03 PM Bug #4824 (Closed): No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- Change in documentation merged by Javi, closing.
- 04:11 PM Backlog #5019 (Pending): Editing ACLs on-the-fly in Sunstone for vOneCloud
- As requested in:
- 09:33 PM Bug #5018: Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Forgot to add, that after this error image is removed from temporary storage.
- 09:29 PM Bug #5018 (Closed): Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Hello I have two different installations of OpenNebula 5.2 with sunstone, and both have uploading images is not work ...
- 05:40 PM Bug #5017 (Closed): IPv6 security groups do not work for specific networks
- When a port and a network is specified IPv6 security groups do not add the rules.
- 04:16 PM Request #5016 (Pending): Allow the creation of Virtual Networks without addresses
- I have some networks that I need to add to Open Nebula. These networks have IP assigned with external services. I wou...
- 02:36 PM Bug #4994 (Closed): move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- Closing, PR merged.
- 11:41 AM Feature #5015: Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- As a bonus, add cron like expressions
- 11:37 AM Feature #5015 (Closed): Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- Currently, only VMs are subject to have SCHEDULED ACTIONS, inheriting those from the VM Template adds flexibility.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5011: Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- Also the driver takes a lot of time to gather monitoring info from cloudwatch. Another method to get info in bulk fro...
- 03:57 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 03:24 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- I have prepared the change of the documentation so that
* https is used for (apt/yum) repositories and
- 02:56 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- thanks for the ticket! we'll review it and study it as soon as possible
- 06:20 PM Bug #5013 (Closed): Streamline linked clone import options
- Only show them if user want linked clone functionality
- 03:31 PM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- It should be change to the allocated memory of the VM.
- 03:30 PM Bug #5011 (Closed): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- The cached values between each cloudwatch call are incorrectly accessed.
- 03:20 PM Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- One possible way to fix this would be to apply the tagging of the vnets in the XML that gets used by libvirt (virsh),...
- 03:10 PM Bug #5010 (Pending): network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula handles the tagging of network adapters of virtual machines. This tagging is done through the drivers. Dep...
- 03:12 PM Feature #5009 (Closed): Verify with two fields user inputs of type password
- To avoid mistakes, since password is hidden when users types it.
- 02:19 PM Bug #5008 (New): VM Costs- Memory
- 07:26 PM Bug #5008 (Closed): VM Costs- Memory
- using vonecloud 2.2.
There seems to be bug with regards to calculation of VM cost when selection for memory is set a...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- yes I agree on that, OpenNebula should use some kind of matchmaking algorithm to detect the requested AR features fro...
- 01:34 PM Feature #5007 (Pending): global parameters for all the vms in a service
- 01:33 PM Feature #5006 (Pending): Ability to change scability rules on deployed services
- 05:04 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- To add a note on this -- we have also run into this issue; what we do as a workaround is just hold the IP on the AR t...
- 04:30 PM Feature #5005 (Closed): Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #4994: move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- 1. I have fixed the packaging and moved logrotate configuration into common package. Previously, the package purpose ...
- 02:59 PM Request #4906: VM live capacity resize
- This seems to be a duplicate from #3395
- 11:37 AM Bug #4996: vCenter contextualization volatibility
- Reported in both ESX 5.5 and ESX 6
- 10:21 AM Bug #5004 (Closed): Dialog to edit flow template in sunstone rewrites advanced role parameters
- When updating a flow template some of the role advanced parameters are overwritten with the nics selected.
- 10:13 AM Bug #5003 (Closed): VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES
- 09:34 AM Feature #5002 (Pending): add vmdk images into VM folders
- Currently creating an "empty disk image" placed the image in the root of the datastore.
Can an option be added to al...
- 06:24 PM Feature #5001 (Closed): Add warning text to terminate vm dialog in Sunstone
- With the addition of https://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4826 there will be a configurable to have all actions on VMs i...
Also available in: Atom