From 02/01/2017 to 03/02/2017
- 03:31 PM Revision 512dc4c7 (one): F #4913: Improve image import code
- 03:24 PM Bug #5044: Description text need to be modified
- Ah!, sorry, you are right, now i understood, this Bug most be closed now, Thank you EOLE Team.
- 07:58 AM Bug #5044: Description text need to be modified
- Hassan DRAGA wrote:
> Nothing big!, its just a text most be modified because showing of ( %i ) variabl...
- 11:08 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- Currently all the resources are always created in OpenNebula Cluster 0.
- 08:24 AM Revision c40a5899 (one): F #4913: Fix VCENTER_TEMPLATE_REF in template import
- 07:33 AM Revision 94b3d59e (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_NAME during host monitorization for informative pur...
- 06:08 PM Revision 400f5126 (one): F #4913: Sunstone can import clusters with the new attributes
- 04:42 PM Revision 18ac7407 (one): F #2347, #5004: Update xsd's
- 04:38 PM Revision da88ee79 (one): Extract check_datastores
- 04:14 PM Revision 1ba447fc (one): Role tab (#202)
- * .yaml upgraded
* Changed list Role Affinity
* Changed the buttons style in 'Role Affinity'
* Changed style in ro...
- 04:12 PM Revision 2090e4e5 (one): Master bis (#203)
- * removed bug of creation of template and vm
* F #2347 added section for vmgroup into cloud.yaml
* F #2347 added se...
- 04:08 PM Revision 6440754f (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_VERSION when importing clusters to track API version
- 03:11 PM Revision 33f45f29 (one): F #4913: Fix bugs in import tool
- 02:26 PM Revision d359a73d (one): F #4913: Add importer.rb to vcenter_driver requirements
- 01:18 PM Revision 8682b2e3 (one): F #4913: Replace remnants of VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL with VCENTER_RP_REF
- 12:52 PM Revision dd435de4 (one): F #4913: Replace VCENTER_TYPE with a more descriptive VCENTER_PORTGRP_TYPE
- 10:29 AM Bug #5047 (Closed): Syslog is missing daemon name.
- Because of a wrong reference to the ident string.
- 10:23 AM Revision 1fbe34f3 (one): B #5047: Syslog, static initialization of ident string
- 10:13 AM Revision 7000edf7 (one): F #2347: better output for onevm
- 10:03 AM Revision 3e8d3850 (one): Fix: Missing programname in syslog output (#187)
- 07:33 AM Revision 7d83ae62 (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_NET_REF usage to calculate_add_nic_spec
- 07:26 AM Revision 347968ad (one): F #4913: Migrate import tools
- 07:20 AM Revision 93528a8f (one): F #4913: Fix datastore stat action
- 07:20 AM Revision b7aa5580 (one): F #4913: Replace VCENTER_CLUSTER with VCENTER_ONE_HOST_ID
- 06:10 PM Revision a5882566 (one): Extract check_clusters
- 05:36 PM Revision e43248c5 (one): Extract check_pool_control and check_users_groups
- 05:35 PM Revision bebca4ae (one): Including OpenNebula breaks fsck
- 05:14 PM Revision a69d6043 (one): Use IMAGE_STATES array from OCA
- 04:08 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- 03:33 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- The method @VCenterDriver::VCenterVm#info@ is used for both IM monitoring and VMM monitoring. The output contains esc...
- 03:58 PM Revision 3e2d6634 (one): B #5046: vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- 11:11 AM Revision 82e0a414 (one): F #5005: Add UID information to onevm command
- 10:57 AM Revision 3e63bef2 (one): Fix bug when adding security group rules to attached nics
- 10:57 AM Revision 16581fb8 (one): Added panel 'vmgroup' in template_creation_tabs (#201)
- 10:56 AM Revision 9c36c7f6 (one): Changed the buttons style in 'Role Affinity' (#200)
- 10:55 AM Revision cd4e926a (one): Changes (#198)
- * Zoom graphs
* activated zoom and pan in graphs
* F #4359 Added auth panel to user settings
* F #2347 Added new s...
- 10:52 AM Revision 859bf7ee (one): B #5045: Fix for snapshots that takes too long in vCenter
- 10:52 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- Needs to change the wait_for_completion function in the rbvmomi
- 08:12 PM Bug #5044 (Closed): Description text need to be modified
Nothing big!, its just a text most be modified because showing of ( %i ) variable instead of there value.
- 06:54 PM Revision 600a9e3e (one): B #4912: Ignore CDROM when removing in POWEROFF state
- 06:42 PM Revision daa99a24 (one): F #5027: fix network iterator for security groups
- 05:57 PM Revision e2c4e735 (one): Add ip6tables to Debian 8 sudoers file
- (cherry picked from commit 29163c70f076408b6f45ad534842e19323352b5b)
- 05:56 PM Revision 29163c70 (one): Add ip6tables to Debian 8 sudoers file
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (New): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- Currently, if a LABEL is not present in any pool element, it is not persisted and hence not shown in the interface
- 05:52 PM Bug #5042 (Closed): Advanced Wizard mangles resource template
- At least in VM Template update, it skips attributes it doesn't know about.
- 04:27 PM Revision a7bf057d (one): Changed list Role Affinity (#199)
- * .yaml upgraded
* Changed list Role Affinity
- 01:12 PM Revision 2b612291 (one): B #4912: Add backing.fileName existence check
- 03:07 AM Bug #4995: one crash
- I have the same problem.
Login into cloud view > vm > Info tab > edit 1 attributes and enter and I got "end of fil...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Cherry picked in master: a94e9d0a03b9db1e8dffb740c54a2cf23121e604
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Fixed in commit 5e4cb410119d97d94092e0741d55235808987fe6
- 06:16 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- 03:41 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Users can input higher values in the instantiation dialog
- 06:11 PM Revision a94e9d0a (one): Max input slider (#197)
- 06:10 PM Revision f658f188 (one): Max input slider (#197)
- 06:10 PM Revision 4d59bebb (one): Max input slider (#196)
- 11:20 AM Bug #5040 (Closed): Missing ISCSI variables in KVM driver
- More details here: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/190
- 11:12 AM Revision 359df1a0 (one): Fix missing ISCSI variables assignment. (#190)
- 05:49 PM Bug #4609 (Closed): vCenter drivers does not disconect sessions
- Closed as this issue is a duplicate of B #5034.
- 05:48 PM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- This issue is a duplicate of: Bug #4609
- 09:16 AM Revision a787b938 (one): F #2347 .yaml includes the new VMGroup tab (PR #195)
- 06:15 PM Revision 40cfed8d (one): Merge branch 'feature-5027'
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5039 (Pending): Support for theming in Sunstone
- Choose the font, colors, etc.
- 04:42 PM Bug #4912 (Closed): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A fix has been submitted to one-5.2 branch (commit 39b6ca8ebff3424b27917cd19fd78bd76130c63e).
Disk images in the ...
- 04:29 PM Revision 39b6ca8e (one): B #4912: Disks detached when VM in POWEROFF state are now detached from ...
- 03:17 PM Revision 6d00ad5a (one): F #4913: Install new vcenter driver
- 02:52 PM Revision 446490cf (one): F #4913: Proper begin/rescue clause for the monitor action
- 02:30 PM Revision a78630de (one): F #5027: Adds support for ipv6 addresses in several commands of onevnet.
- Fix bugs
- 10:02 AM Revision 493d48ce (one): F #4913: Delete empty dirs after removing an image
- 09:09 AM Revision 5fa65cfd (one): F #4913: Directory where images are stored in vCenter datastores is
- 09:04 AM Revision ef223548 (one): F #4913: Use a well known directory to store opennebula images
- 06:09 PM Revision 0e406b5b (one): F #4913: Add linked clone logic to VMM deploy (clone_vm)
- 04:58 PM Revision 19402497 (one): F #4913: Add new_from_ref to Storage class
- 04:24 PM Revision 14188411 (one): F #4913: Refactor 'check_valid' function
- 04:24 PM Revision faf2c6f3 (one): F #5027: Update security group driver to work with the IP6 static AR
- 04:23 PM Revision a78e6cd3 (one): F #4913: Remove unnecessary method
- 04:23 PM Revision d9966145 (one): F #4913: use memoize to fetch summary
- 04:06 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- I was bitten by this as well. I applied patch from @kvaps and that works well. Thanks!
- 04:03 PM Revision 30ad6b67 (one): F #4913: Move explicit VIM close connection to ensure
- 03:57 PM Revision 27956d98 (one): Fix server_cipher client for Ruby 2.4 (crypt token must be 32bytes)
- 03:50 PM Revision ba40cffd (one): F #5027: Operations (hold, release, reserve...) for IP6 no-slaac ARs
- 03:24 PM Revision 6b450ce1 (one): F #4913: tm/delete detaches each disk first and destroys the VM
- 03:24 PM Revision 1427e3e9 (one): F #4913: tm/mvds detaches the disk from the VM so it does not get
- 03:05 PM Revision 3e7fb4e3 (one): F #4913: Add Storpod support to DS monitor and VMM deploy actions
- 11:08 AM Revision 4b7f700d (one): F #4913: Add explicit VIM close connection to avoid idle vcenter sessions
- 10:30 AM Revision 3220c468 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4913' of github.com:OpenNebula/one into feature-4913
- 10:25 AM Revision a15b3828 (one): F #4913: Refactor VMM Shutdown
- 10:16 AM Revision f7311675 (one): F #4913: Remove unneeded vm_ref assignments
- 09:07 AM Revision e70caf37 (one): F #4913: Attach-nic requires the XML data of the VM
- This information is passed via STDIN and not as a positional argument.
- 09:06 AM Revision 469ff036 (one): F #4913: Tweak the snapshot actions
- Snapshot name is stored in the description field of vCenter
The information is passed via STDIN and not as position...
- 08:58 AM Bug #5038 (Closed): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- Following this thread
- 08:44 AM Revision 9e0db5fd (one): Feature 2347 (#192)
- * F #2347 changed install.sh file for add the new JSON
* F #2347 Added a new JSON file for the new tab VMGroup
* F ...
- 05:57 PM Backlog #5037 (Pending): When instantiating a VM, show only datastores that can be accesible to u...
- This has been discussed here: https://support.vonecloud.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000403565-Group-based-variabl...
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5036 (Pending): Add option to create snapshots without memory dumps in vCenter
- Currently, VM snapshots performed using the CreateSnapshot_Task has the memory option set to true which dumps the mem...
- 03:04 PM Request #5025: EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
It could be great to have a good graphical console.
- 02:42 PM Revision 882f1bc7 (one): Feature 2347 (#192)
- * F #2347 changed install.sh file for add the new JSON
* F #2347 Added a new JSON file for the new tab VMGroup
* F ...
- 02:34 PM Revision 41afa036 (one): Feature 5001 (#194)
- * F #5001 added trash when push terminate button
* F #5001 Added new type of dialog for introduce icon into the dial...
- 01:05 PM Revision a41960b7 (one): F #4913: Replace += with << in DS cp action for a better performance
- 12:44 PM Revision bc63765e (one): F #4913: Add missing backtrace to rescue clause in VMM/DS actions
- 12:43 PM Revision 245dc56c (one): F #4913: Add missing backtrace to rescue clause in VMM/DS actions
- 12:18 PM Bug #5035 (Closed): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- When using apparmor with kvm libvirt traverse all backing files with known format to create dynamic apparmor profile....
- 11:23 AM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- To avoid the proliferation of Idle sessions, an explicit close connection has been added to several vCenter actions (...
- 11:01 AM Bug #5034 (Closed): vCenter sessions are left open
- The vCenter driver does not close the sessions and, hence, they are left open for the default 30 minutes timeout.
- 11:16 AM Revision 36c66e58 (one): F #4913: Fix symlinks for dummy and not supported vmm actions
- 11:11 AM Revision d4157b4f (one): B #5034: Add explicit VIM connection close to reduce idle vCenter sessions
- 09:57 AM Revision d7162d42 (one): F #4913: Replace and with && in if clauses (DS cp)
- 08:04 AM Backlog #5033 (Pending): Limit system disk size on cloud view
By default system disk limit in range from system image size to 500GB + system image size. I think it'd be ...
- 03:18 AM Bug #5032 (Closed): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS ...
I'm using OpenNebula 5.2.1, CentOS 7.3, Ceph datastore. I found a bug that user can create a VM with overdi...
- 10:49 PM Revision 948d1d98 (one): F #5027: New address range types for IP6 no SLAAC. Basic lease
- 05:41 PM Backlog #5031 (Pending): username login case insensitive
- For instance, cloudadmin and CloudAdmin should be the same username instead of two different ones.
- 05:29 PM Backlog #5030 (Pending): VM Instantiate as Persistent - allow disk size change
- Hello, should be fine to able resize disk also when instantiating VM as persistent. Thank you.
- 05:08 PM Revision 013979a6 (one): F #4913: Refactor DS clone
- 05:07 PM Revision 50ba69df (one): F #4913: Refactor DS stat
- 05:06 PM Revision 7596dad3 (one): F #4913: Refactor DS cp
- 05:04 PM Revision bbe78440 (one): F #4913: Refactor TM mkimage
- 05:03 PM Revision 100e7e0a (one): F #4913: Refactor TM delete
- 05:02 PM Revision f2621e62 (one): F #4913: Refactor TM cpds
- 05:01 PM Revision 7ae1436c (one): F #4913: Code improvements TM clone
- 04:59 PM Revision c1a67c23 (one): F #4913: Add methods for DS and TM actions
- 04:09 PM Revision 5755ba26 (one): F #4913: Fix get_img_name
- 02:10 PM Revision 25fbf0e0 (one): F #4913: Add run in silence methods for uploading/downloading files
- 02:02 PM Revision 09dda2ab (one): F #4913: Move get_img_name to FileHelper
- 01:59 PM Revision ad42eeff (one): F #4913: Add FileHelper to vcenter_driver2
- 01:58 PM Revision 57a77632 (one): F #4913: Add backtrace to VM actions rescue
- 01:39 PM Revision 5c94337f (one): F #4913: Add FileHelper class with methods for cp, clone...
- 09:59 AM Bug #5029 (New): PUBLIC_CLOUD variables do not accept ,
- Values with @,@ character and variables break the parser:...
- 05:59 PM Feature #4913: Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Account for space of system datastore snapshots. Currently they do not count against the quotas.
- 03:30 PM Request #5028 (Pending): Give the user an indication that a TEMPLATE with a USED PERSISTENT disk ...
A very end user just told me that *@TEMPLATE@* is illogic for something that can not be instantiated more t...
- 03:30 PM Feature #5027 (Closed): Add support for non SLAAC IPv6 address ranges
- 11:29 AM Revision b66de4f7 (one): F #4913: Fix attach_disk method
- 11:26 AM Revision 4392349d (one): F #5001 added trash when push terminate button (#191)
- 11:09 AM Revision 70638011 (one): F #4913: Improved code for attach_disk and regenerate_context
- 09:11 AM Request #5026 (Closed): Clone VM
- The save as functionallity that is going to be available for vCenter on the next release needs to destroy the origina...
- 07:53 AM Revision a04a0ad2 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM reset
- 07:23 AM Revision 93b6fd47 (one): F #4913: VM migrate not supported, replaced bash with ruby
- 07:09 AM Revision 76a57313 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM restore
- 05:58 PM Revision 378c1bc7 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM save
- 05:21 PM Revision f9936366 (one): F #4913: Add drv_action to attach_nic
- 05:19 PM Revision c03809e9 (one): F #4913: No need to specify DC_REF in rm
- 05:18 PM Revision 9f775e85 (one): F #4913: VM Methods att/det disk, reconfig, reboot
- 05:15 PM Revision 7fb749d1 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM attach/detach disk
- 05:13 PM Revision b7ab0140 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM reconfigure
- 05:13 PM Revision 84858fb1 (one): F #4913: Refactor VM reboot
- 04:05 PM Request #5025 (Pending): EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
- Hi, I've discovered this spice web client that has less errors than spice-html5. It works as spice-html5, with a webs...
- 01:45 PM Revision 32576f61 (one): F #5005: Fix migrator bug. Make use of mysql2 in SQL backend
- 12:01 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- Now it removes the snapshot even if has been successfully created.
- 08:23 AM Revision 89317327 (one): F #4913: Moves host_id retrieval out of begin
- 07:36 AM Revision 2d2dbf32 (one): F #4913: VIClient new_from_hostname no longer needed
- 07:22 AM Revision fa515050 (one): F #4913: cosmetic changes
- 11:44 PM Revision 5d5c260f (one): F #4913: Remove debugging info
- 11:38 PM Revision 396cd704 (one): F #4913: Refactor deploy
- 11:35 PM Revision b2ca3a54 (one): F #4913: No need to specify DC_REF in the datastore template any more
- 10:57 PM Revision 31e9fc97 (one): F #4913: isolate the clone_vm from non related functionality
- 06:26 PM Request #5023 (Pending): Virtual Routers Configuration Enhancements
- Hello, I did som eupdates in aplpine context scripts to support loadbalanacing, email notifications etc.. and I like ...
- 06:21 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- This bug solution is twofold:
* Change chgroup permission requirement from USE to MANAGE
* Add ACL for Group ...
- 06:04 PM Revision 5320c65d (one): F #4913: Reverse the order of parameters in new_from_ref
- 06:00 PM Revision 156046a2 (one): F #4913: Adds the cancel action
- 06:00 PM Revision dcbf92aa (one): F #4913: host and target_ds_ref are dynamically calculated
- 06:00 PM Revision 49abb1f0 (one): F #4913: It is not necessary to require the opennebula library
- It is being required by the vcenter_driver2
- 05:54 PM Bug #5021: The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- fsck should be updated to fix VMs affected by this bug
- 05:49 PM Bug #5021 (Closed): The core should ignore duplicated monitoring data
- There are some corner cases where the monitoring probes can send twice the monitoring information of a VM. When this ...
- 04:28 PM Revision 351f8012 (one): Add method for cluster lookup by opennebula name
- 04:23 PM Revision ad3eb4fe (one): Add begin/rescue clauses
- 04:18 PM Revision 74d47379 (one): Add VM poll action
- 04:18 PM Revision d8463f14 (one): Add snapshot create/revert/delete actions
- 04:17 PM Revision ff58312d (one): Add NIC attach/detach actions
- 04:16 PM Revision 986fce32 (one): Fix monitor. Add nic and snapshots methods
- 02:26 PM Feature #5020 (Closed): explain in the ceph documentation page how to configure the system datastore
- 01:46 PM Revision d2067285 (one): F #4913: add comments
- 01:43 PM Revision 72407d33 (one): F #4913: Monitoring returns the new model parameters
- * Public cloud is not used any more
* VCENTER_REF is how a VM is identified
* SCHED_REQUIREMENTS uses the OpenNebula ...
- 01:42 PM Revision e4d6106d (one): F #4913: cosmetic changes
- 11:42 AM Revision f0183fef (one): Change mysql gem to mysql2
- (cherry picked from commit 9897251d4ae09e04947ae8edbd828ccb85869210)
- 11:41 AM Revision 9897251d (one): Change mysql gem to mysql2
- 02:03 PM Bug #4824 (Closed): No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- Change in documentation merged by Javi, closing.
- 08:54 PM Revision 7a270393 (one): F #4913: poweroff action
- 08:53 PM Revision 97ce81ce (one): F #4913: adds find_by_name, to retrieve an OpenNebula element by name
- 08:52 PM Revision 2b84f23e (one): F #4913: adds retrieve_xmlelements
- Easy way to obtain XMLElements from an xpath
- 04:11 PM Backlog #5019 (Pending): Editing ACLs on-the-fly in Sunstone for vOneCloud
- As requested in:
- 09:33 PM Bug #5018: Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Forgot to add, that after this error image is removed from temporary storage.
- 09:29 PM Bug #5018 (Closed): Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Hello I have two different installations of OpenNebula 5.2 with sunstone, and both have uploading images is not work ...
- 07:00 PM Revision 3dbe3839 (one): F #5005: Add migrator for new HISTORY fields
- 05:54 PM Revision 1b974daf (one): B #5017: fix problem with mixed networks
- 05:40 PM Revision b8293bb6 (one): B #5017: fix IPv6 secgroups for specific networks
- Also takes into account mixed networks (IPv4+IPv6)
- 05:40 PM Bug #5017 (Closed): IPv6 security groups do not work for specific networks
- When a port and a network is specified IPv6 security groups do not add the rules.
- 05:17 PM Revision 6dd92c08 (one): Merge branch 'feature-5005'
- 04:16 PM Request #5016 (Pending): Allow the creation of Virtual Networks without addresses
- I have some networks that I need to add to Open Nebula. These networks have IP assigned with external services. I wou...
- 03:32 PM Revision ab5aac46 (one): Merge pull request #188 from vholer/master
- Install all Gems deps when using bundler. Ubuntu 16.10 Gemfile.lock
- 03:26 PM Revision a9a5711a (one): Install all Gems deps when using bundler. Ubuntu 16.10 Gemfile.lock
- 02:36 PM Bug #4994 (Closed): move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- Closing, PR merged.
- 01:19 PM Revision 0f7e6425 (one): F #5005: Add user ids and action request id to history records. Removed
- uneeded reason history entry. Updated cli
- 01:11 PM Revision 9fc2bcc8 (one): F #4913: monitor datastores and customizations
- 11:46 AM Revision 9d16d397 (one): F #4913: Enable network performance monitor
- 11:45 AM Revision ec07c889 (one): F #4913: handle vi_client in a smarter way and use proper ruby syntax
- 11:41 AM Feature #5015: Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- As a bonus, add cron like expressions
- 11:37 AM Feature #5015 (Closed): Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- Currently, only VMs are subject to have SCHEDULED ACTIONS, inheriting those from the VM Template adds flexibility.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5011: Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- Also the driver takes a lot of time to gather monitoring info from cloudwatch. Another method to get info in bulk fro...
- 10:16 AM Revision 6214e6e9 (one): F #4913: Fix vCenter client for Ruby 2.4 (crypt token must be 32bytes)
- 10:11 AM Revision 42c03f91 (one): F #4913: Modify inherit attributes to support the new model
- 10:10 AM Revision c9d0b35e (one): F #4913: adjust the vcenter model representation
- 10:09 AM Revision e64a361a (one): F #4913: tm/clone now does its work
- 10:08 AM Revision 8aafa045 (one): F #4913: Add file management capabilities to the Datastore class
- 10:08 AM Revision d1e0edb7 (one): F #4913: Add memoize to the host class
- 10:08 AM Revision 5890dad3 (one): F #4913: deploy action
- 10:07 AM Revision 343fbec9 (one): F #4913: New VIHelper class (link between ONE and vCenter)
- 10:05 AM Revision 7107282a (one): F #4913: virtual_machine.rb is now prepared for deploy
- 09:32 AM Revision ca1a4ec3 (one): B #4994: Ignore logrotate exit status on opennebula(-sunstone) start (#186)
- 04:01 PM Revision 0733a5ac (one): B #5014: Remove user from admins
- (cherry picked from commit 8e20605ef200416fb75a2547256565f718fb61b8)
- 04:00 PM Revision 8e20605e (one): B #5014: Remove user from admins
- 03:58 PM Revision 62d9ec2b (one): F #5005 History records now include the UID/GID/REQUEST_ID that closed
- the record
- 03:57 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 03:24 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- I have prepared the change of the documentation so that
* https is used for (apt/yum) repositories and
- 02:56 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- thanks for the ticket! we'll review it and study it as soon as possible
- 06:20 PM Bug #5013 (Closed): Streamline linked clone import options
- Only show them if user want linked clone functionality
- 06:18 PM Revision 777270c0 (one): F #4913: virtual machine work in progress part II
- 06:16 PM Revision e4e40bab (one): F #4913: Add network file to vcenter_driver2
- 06:15 PM Revision 6ad8853f (one): F #4913: Fix return value problem in XMLElement
- 03:31 PM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- It should be change to the allocated memory of the VM.
- 03:30 PM Bug #5011 (Closed): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- The cached values between each cloudwatch call are incorrectly accessed.
- 11:24 AM Revision 04e4991d (one): F #5005: Fix action queue. Update new action classes
- 09:55 PM Revision 814fe577 (one): Add IPv6 information to Security Groups
- 04:26 PM Revision d143012e (one): F #5005: Add request information to events and callbacks from API calls.
- 03:20 PM Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- One possible way to fix this would be to apply the tagging of the vnets in the XML that gets used by libvirt (virsh),...
- 03:10 PM Bug #5010 (Pending): network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula handles the tagging of network adapters of virtual machines. This tagging is done through the drivers. Dep...
- 06:31 PM Revision 5e86f433 (one): F #4913: Virtual machine deploy work in progress
- 06:29 PM Revision f8341daa (one): F #4913: Add necessary functions for virtual machine deploy
- 03:12 PM Feature #5009 (Closed): Verify with two fields user inputs of type password
- To avoid mistakes, since password is hidden when users types it.
- 02:19 PM Bug #5008 (New): VM Costs- Memory
- 07:26 PM Bug #5008 (Closed): VM Costs- Memory
- using vonecloud 2.2.
There seems to be bug with regards to calculation of VM cost when selection for memory is set a...
- 07:39 PM Revision 7a2face6 (one): F #5005: New interface of ActionManager to accommodate additional argume...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- yes I agree on that, OpenNebula should use some kind of matchmaking algorithm to detect the requested AR features fro...
- 01:34 PM Feature #5007 (Pending): global parameters for all the vms in a service
- 01:33 PM Feature #5006 (Pending): Ability to change scability rules on deployed services
- 05:04 PM Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- To add a note on this -- we have also run into this issue; what we do as a workaround is just hold the IP on the AR t...
- 04:30 PM Feature #5005 (Closed): Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #4994: move /etc/logrotate.d/opennebula to opennebula-common package
- 1. I have fixed the packaging and moved logrotate configuration into common package. Previously, the package purpose ...
- 02:59 PM Request #4906: VM live capacity resize
- This seems to be a duplicate from #3395
- 11:37 AM Bug #4996: vCenter contextualization volatibility
- Reported in both ESX 5.5 and ESX 6
- 10:21 AM Bug #5004 (Closed): Dialog to edit flow template in sunstone rewrites advanced role parameters
- When updating a flow template some of the role advanced parameters are overwritten with the nics selected.
- 10:13 AM Bug #5003 (Closed): VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES
- 09:34 AM Feature #5002 (Pending): add vmdk images into VM folders
- Currently creating an "empty disk image" placed the image in the root of the datastore.
Can an option be added to al...
Also available in: Atom