From 02/15/2017 to 03/16/2017
- 04:20 PM Backlog #5064 (Pending): When adding a new IPv4 range in a vnet, it should be checked the IP spac...
when a new IPv4 range is added to a subnet, it's not checked the IPs in the range are not already in the vne...
- 11:34 AM Backlog #3871: UUID for disk attach
- The target given to libvirt is a hint to the OS but it's not forced to use that specific naming. That problem is caus...
- 10:37 AM Bug #4944: tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
- Fixed with https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/223
- 08:15 AM Bug #5063 (Closed): Snapshots of non-persistent images are not deleted on VM termination
snapshots of non-persistent images are not deleted from disk on VM termination. As additionally they are no...
- 03:26 PM Request #5062 (Closed): Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE...
A user who has USE on all the VM resources except the network should be able to modify it and instantiate t...
- 02:16 PM Feature #5061 (New): Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
I am in a refactoring cycle for our addon and I am currently stuck at this situation:
The IMAGE_DS has TM_M...
- 11:48 AM Bug #5060 (Closed): oneflow should not store all log information as a document
- Ideally, only store last 100 entries, divert the rest to a log file if configured to do so.
- 07:52 PM Bug #5059 (Closed): EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- The following fixes the CLI
*** virtual_machine.rb.20170311 2017-03-11 19:33:08.378891782 +0000
- 06:19 PM Bug #5056: EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- Also, review monitor output to be able to pass a VM in BOOT to RUNNING
- 03:42 PM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- There was an issue with the default network discovery rules for IPv6, each side needs to be able to send and receive ...
- 09:43 PM Feature #5058 (Closed): Option to preset persistence attribute for images
- This issue is to help provisioning portals so images (new, clones, saveas) have a predefined persistence attribute. T...
- 08:53 PM Bug #5057 (Pending): VM USER_TEMPLATE messed up
Not sure is this bug or feature, but it is sort of confusing so I am classifying it as bug.
How to reproduc...
- 05:50 PM Bug #5056: EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- Rollback in case of failure also needs to be developed
- 01:36 PM Bug #5056 (Closed): EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- Due to the version change in the aws ruby gem
- 03:51 PM Backlog #5055 (Pending): Updateconf Graphics should generate a port if not specified.
- 10:18 AM Feature #5054 (Closed): In the Cloud View dashboard, own VMs and other VMs should be shown
- Currently only VMs that belong to the user are taken into account for the dashboard. However, the dashboard should al...
- 07:50 AM Backlog #5053 (Pending): Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When create a template making a vm persistent, add an attribute to know if has alredy been created on vCenter (vm has...
- 03:09 PM Feature #5052 (Closed): VM create disable
- 02:08 PM Bug #3876: Poweroff + Delete leaves VM defined in vCenter
- It looks like this bug still exists in 5.2.1.
If we do a "terminate" action after "power off" the VM disappears fr...
- 11:42 AM Bug #5051 (Closed): Remove references to shutdown in Services dialogs and tabs
- Sunstone: Move to terminate
CLI: Rename from shutdown
- 11:15 AM Feature #5050 (Pending): Per datastore storage cost
- Ability to assign a storage cost based on the datastore(s) the VM's storage is deployed.
- 08:15 PM Feature #4160: [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
- Updated to OpenNebula 5.2.1 and using a better libvirt domain option of "<cpu>" rather than QEMU args.
- 07:03 PM Feature #4162: Sanitize XML Documents
- I just checked on OpenNebula 5.2.1 there's an escape_xml() and escape_xml_attr(), but they don't actually escape any ...
- 05:52 PM Backlog #5049 (Pending): Increase size of quota values to prevent overflows
- 03:24 PM Bug #5044: Description text need to be modified
- Ah!, sorry, you are right, now i understood, this Bug most be closed now, Thank you EOLE Team.
- 07:58 AM Bug #5044: Description text need to be modified
- Hassan DRAGA wrote:
> Nothing big!, its just a text most be modified because showing of ( %i ) variabl...
- 11:08 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- Currently all the resources are always created in OpenNebula Cluster 0.
- 10:29 AM Bug #5047 (Closed): Syslog is missing daemon name.
- Because of a wrong reference to the ident string.
- 04:08 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- 03:33 PM Bug #5046 (Closed): vCenter VMM poll returns escaped quotes
- The method @VCenterDriver::VCenterVm#info@ is used for both IM monitoring and VMM monitoring. The output contains esc...
- 10:52 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- Needs to change the wait_for_completion function in the rbvmomi
- 08:12 PM Bug #5044 (Closed): Description text need to be modified
Nothing big!, its just a text most be modified because showing of ( %i ) variable instead of there value.
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (New): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 05:53 PM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- Currently, if a LABEL is not present in any pool element, it is not persisted and hence not shown in the interface
- 05:52 PM Bug #5042 (Closed): Advanced Wizard mangles resource template
- At least in VM Template update, it skips attributes it doesn't know about.
- 03:07 AM Bug #4995: one crash
- I have the same problem.
Login into cloud view > vm > Info tab > edit 1 attributes and enter and I got "end of fil...
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Cherry picked in master: a94e9d0a03b9db1e8dffb740c54a2cf23121e604
- 06:22 PM Bug #5041: VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Fixed in commit 5e4cb410119d97d94092e0741d55235808987fe6
- 06:16 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- 03:41 PM Bug #5041 (Closed): VM Template vCPU and RAM limits are not honored
- Users can input higher values in the instantiation dialog
- 11:20 AM Bug #5040 (Closed): Missing ISCSI variables in KVM driver
- More details here: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/190
- 05:49 PM Bug #4609 (Closed): vCenter drivers does not disconect sessions
- Closed as this issue is a duplicate of B #5034.
- 05:48 PM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- This issue is a duplicate of: Bug #4609
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5039 (Pending): Support for theming in Sunstone
- Choose the font, colors, etc.
- 04:42 PM Bug #4912 (Closed): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A fix has been submitted to one-5.2 branch (commit 39b6ca8ebff3424b27917cd19fd78bd76130c63e).
Disk images in the ...
- 04:06 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- I was bitten by this as well. I applied patch from @kvaps and that works well. Thanks!
- 08:58 AM Bug #5038 (Closed): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- Following this thread
- 05:57 PM Backlog #5037 (Pending): When instantiating a VM, show only datastores that can be accesible to u...
- This has been discussed here: https://support.vonecloud.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000403565-Group-based-variabl...
- 05:46 PM Backlog #5036 (Pending): Add option to create snapshots without memory dumps in vCenter
- Currently, VM snapshots performed using the CreateSnapshot_Task has the memory option set to true which dumps the mem...
- 03:04 PM Request #5025: EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
It could be great to have a good graphical console.
- 12:18 PM Bug #5035 (Closed): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- When using apparmor with kvm libvirt traverse all backing files with known format to create dynamic apparmor profile....
- 11:23 AM Bug #5034: vCenter sessions are left open
- To avoid the proliferation of Idle sessions, an explicit close connection has been added to several vCenter actions (...
- 11:01 AM Bug #5034 (Closed): vCenter sessions are left open
- The vCenter driver does not close the sessions and, hence, they are left open for the default 30 minutes timeout.
- 08:04 AM Backlog #5033 (Pending): Limit system disk size on cloud view
By default system disk limit in range from system image size to 500GB + system image size. I think it'd be ...
- 03:18 AM Bug #5032 (Closed): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS ...
I'm using OpenNebula 5.2.1, CentOS 7.3, Ceph datastore. I found a bug that user can create a VM with overdi...
- 05:41 PM Backlog #5031 (Pending): username login case insensitive
- For instance, cloudadmin and CloudAdmin should be the same username instead of two different ones.
- 05:29 PM Backlog #5030 (Pending): VM Instantiate as Persistent - allow disk size change
- Hello, should be fine to able resize disk also when instantiating VM as persistent. Thank you.
- 09:59 AM Bug #5029 (New): PUBLIC_CLOUD variables do not accept ,
- Values with @,@ character and variables break the parser:...
- 05:59 PM Feature #4913: Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Account for space of system datastore snapshots. Currently they do not count against the quotas.
- 03:30 PM Request #5028 (Pending): Give the user an indication that a TEMPLATE with a USED PERSISTENT disk ...
A very end user just told me that *@TEMPLATE@* is illogic for something that can not be instantiated more t...
- 03:30 PM Feature #5027 (Closed): Add support for non SLAAC IPv6 address ranges
- 09:11 AM Request #5026 (Closed): Clone VM
- The save as functionallity that is going to be available for vCenter on the next release needs to destroy the origina...
- 04:05 PM Request #5025 (Pending): EyeOS spice web client as spice client in Suntone
- Hi, I've discovered this spice web client that has less errors than spice-html5. It works as spice-html5, with a webs...
- 12:01 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- Now it removes the snapshot even if has been successfully created.
Also available in: Atom