From 03/22/2017 to 04/20/2017
- 05:33 PM Revision 38417759 (one): F #5054 show all vms in dashboard of cloud view (#272)
- 05:31 PM Revision d6d7341f (one): F #4913 Solved bug in OpenNebula contextualization (#270)
- 05:18 PM Feature #5118 (New): Allow SCHEDULED ACTIONS in VM Templates
- Also in Sunstone at instantiation time, and at VM creation time
- 03:12 PM Backlog #5117 (Pending): Option to disable instantiate_pers switch
- Sunstone views config must have option to disable instantiate_pers switch
- 03:11 PM Revision 116425fc (one): F #4809: Template for the LogDBManager
- 02:13 PM Revision c8981e82 (one): F #4809: Some implementation files. Fix compilation issues
- 10:29 AM Revision 65b333b1 (one): F #4913 (#271)
- * F #4913 changed code for disable or enable icons
* F #4913 Added new section for vcenter information in datastore
- 10:24 AM Revision 5ec32501 (one): F #5056 Added filter view and primary group (#267)
- * F #5056 Added filter view and primary group
* F #5065 filter view configurable
- 10:16 AM Revision d642526d (one): F #4913 Added support for ipv6 static in advanced options (#266)
- 10:13 AM Revision b7cd29ab (one): F #4913 Added for each vcenter datastore to be imported (#264)
- 10:07 AM Revision 3cb30ba1 (one): Added error message in import vCenter template (#263)
- 10:07 AM Revision cb0351d6 (one): F #4913 Added message when importing images and vnets (#259)
- 06:46 PM Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- Also attached is a wrapper script called "mkswap-qemu" which uses "qemu-img" to handle both RBD and QCOW2 (and any ot...
- 04:43 PM Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- A simpler solution is to use "qemu-nbd" to create an NBD that corresponds to the RBD. If QEMU is compiled with RBD s...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5116 (Pending): Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- mkimage in the Ceph TM driver does an 'rbd map' to create a swap filesystem.
This does not work with all kernels; ...
- 06:44 PM Revision bae57600 (one): F #4809: Some notes on the implementation of the log replication for
- zone servers
- 06:35 PM Revision e4848c55 (one): F #4809: Overwrite SqlDB db_exec_* methods in DB implementations
- 02:32 PM Revision bb33da70 (one): Merge pull request #268 from juanmont/feature-hollow
- removed hollow attribute
- 02:27 PM Revision fb308e7e (one): removed hollow attribute
- 12:29 PM Revision 5681d03d (one): Feature 5065 Use filter flag to implement group views (#265)
- * F #5065 changed ruby to acept filter
* F #5065 added posibility to change group and filter the resources pool
- 08:57 AM Bug #5115 (Pending): Libvirt VNC settings can create conflicts with other processes
- By default and for novnc to be able to connect the vnc server of libvirt from the frontend node, Opennebula passes 0....
- 08:27 AM Backlog #4709: Default keyboard layout for vm
- It would be awesome to have the general possibility to set default values for all the fields in the templates (e.g. i...
- 07:39 AM Revision 2ffa7a4c (one): F #4913: Fix get_img_name for non persistent images and CDROM images
- 07:38 AM Revision 1743b05e (one): F #4913: Add downcase to OPENNEBULA_MANAGED=NO check
- 04:58 PM Bug #5114 (Closed): vms from ec2 host fails in stopping (aw2) state
- To reproduce this problem you need to have any ec2 vm (running) active, when you stop the machine and then u try to r...
- 04:43 PM Revision 711e0f1b (one): Bug #5113 Improve exception handling ec2 drivers (#262)
- 04:18 PM Bug #5113 (Closed): Improve exception handling ec2 drivers
- 03:12 PM Revision a6d4ab3c (one): F #4809: Update Sql database interface to include read/write/bootstrap
- 12:34 PM Feature #5112 (Pending): Assign cost to imported VMs
- 12:33 PM Feature #5111 (Pending): Control what operations are available through onegate
- Add a permissions mechanism to determine what operations can be executed via OneGate. For instance, resched requires ...
- 11:14 AM Revision 1362c896 (one): F #4913: The same vCenter cluster can be imported with different resourc...
- 10:22 AM Revision 606bfe88 (one): B Flow resolved bug of roles
- (cherry picked from commit 4221d744d11c8cdde790f909b30492f49dfe7ced)
- 10:22 AM Revision 05df9fe6 (one): TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- (cherry picked from commit d0f326fc0ec1188ebe622ed0d4a962f029fefaa3)
- 10:15 AM Revision 264a402a (one): Merge pull request #260 from juanmont/bug-flow
- B Flow resolved bug of roles
- 10:14 AM Revision c9f00240 (one): Merge pull request #258 from juanmont/feature-templateUtils
- TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- 09:41 AM Revision e1f51ba7 (one): F #4913: Add support for IP6_STATIC address range in network import action
- 08:25 AM Revision 9f2a63cc (one): F #4913: Pass datastore action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) ...
- 08:21 AM Revision 179bf23d (one): F #4913: Pass tm action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) so you ...
- 08:18 AM Bug #5110 (Closed): Scheduler cannot handle hosts with more than 2TB memory
I´m using version 4.4.1 of opennebula (old, but very stable).
Now I have a host with 3TB of memory and the...
- 08:16 AM Revision 1aaf04e4 (one): F #4913: Pass vmm action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) so you...
- 07:59 AM Revision 3dd7f49e (one): F #5065 Added group selector in UserSelector (#256)
- * F #5065 Added group selector in UserSelector
* F #4913 Optimized ajax
* Added pool_filter
- 06:06 AM Revision 35fbc4d0 (one): F #4913: Add instantiate to persistent logic before VM is destroyed and ...
- 06:05 AM Revision c3a45e28 (one): F #4913: Persistent disks in a VM instantiated as persistent should not ...
- 06:04 AM Revision c78a121d (one): F #4913: Renamed reference and resize methods for unmanaged disks
- 06:02 AM Revision 9f2753bf (one): F #4913: Unmanaged disks are referenced using opennebula.disk vars in tm...
- 06:00 AM Revision f5c9d4fd (one): F #4913: Major change unmanaged disks are referenced using opennebula.di...
- 03:17 PM Revision 8b6880e4 (one): F #4913: Non-persistent images and volatile images cannot be cloned on a...
- 03:04 PM Revision f94d819f (one): F #4913: The mkimage tm action cannot be performed on a Storage DRS SYST...
- 03:03 PM Revision 47a5a6ba (one): F #4913: Fix CDROM images can be deleted in datastore rm action
- 03:02 PM Revision fc0f484c (one): F #4913: Add delete_file method using DeleteDatastoreFile_Task. Move som...
- 02:56 PM Revision 27bbd26d (one): F #4913: Remove instantiate to persistent logic from vmm shutdown action
- 02:55 PM Revision 601d4bea (one): F #4913: Add method to find persistent image in pool using SOURCE as ref...
- 02:53 PM Revision 7d211b2d (one): F #4913: Vnc info is added when a wild VM is imported F#5074
- 02:22 PM Bug #5109 (Closed): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- Currently if using a libvirt network filter (such as 'clean-traffic') and launching a virtual router with a floating ...
- 12:07 PM Revision cd70c16d (one): F #4913: Fix folder and filename for image upload in datastore cp action
- 11:24 AM Revision 4221d744 (one): B Flow resolved bug of roles
- 11:18 AM Revision d0f326fc (one): TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- 04:31 PM Revision cd580714 (one): F #4809: Delete servers from zone
- 04:27 PM Feature #5108: Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 04:23 PM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- Lastpass tries to detect "insecure" login forms (see https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7336) and the Su...
- 09:39 AM Bug #4693 (Closed): vlan_id is only imported for networks of type DistributedVirtualPortgroup
- Closed as duplicate of #4990
- 09:27 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- Similar proposal in #4789
- 09:26 AM Backlog #4789 (Closed): vCenter :: Choose the best Host for initial VM placement
- Feature included in #3038
- 09:12 AM Backlog #4185 (Closed): vCenter Folder management
- Closed as duplicate of #4823
- 09:08 AM Feature #3595 (Closed): Improve Sunstone flow for importing vCenter VMs /Networks / VM Templates
- Closed as the Sunstone flow already offers the way to import vcenter vms, networks and templates not using the host c...
- 08:59 AM Bug #4540 (Closed): Some imported images have SIZE 0
- Fixed in branch 4913 - commit: 993a5e8e630e4b8be269fd713205cbfc3cf4d66c
OpenNebula uses SearchDatastoreSubFolders_...
- 08:42 AM Feature #5074 (Closed): Automatically add VNC settings to vCenter VMs at import time
- Fixed in branch 4913 for 5.4 release, the remotedisplay.vnc.port, remotedisplay.vnc.enable and remotedisplay.vnc.ip v...
- 08:05 AM Revision 54ae0257 (one): F #4913: Get image prefix from controller type when importing or apply d...
- 06:52 AM Revision 42e84185 (one): F #4913: Datastore import, only one datastore is shown to users but two ...
- 06:51 AM Revision 1ce3451a (one): F #4913: Remove duplicated methods get_vcenter_disks and get_vcenter_nics
- 10:44 AM Revision 2494c5f6 (one): F #4913: Persistent disks in a snapshooted VM are detached after all sna...
- 07:58 AM Revision 0084ffc5 (one): F #4913: VC snapshot name will be One's id and VC snapshot description w...
- 07:53 AM Feature #4921 (Closed): store snapshot name, not snapshot id as the name for the vcenter snapshots
- While OpenNebula's snapshot id will still be the snapshot name in vcenter, OpenNebula's snapshot name now will be inc...
- 07:15 AM Revision 7343c80f (one): F #4913: Add Wild VMs import, images and vnets created for VM's disk and...
- 07:13 AM Revision 906404aa (one): F #4913: Fix context regeneration on VM resume
- 07:12 AM Revision 490f8770 (one): F #4913: Allow disk saveas action in admin_vcenter view
- 07:09 AM Revision 99809a14 (one): Merge pull request #254 from juanmont/feature-4913-36-bis
- F #4913: Added disks without size, when saving the template
- 06:49 AM Request #5107: Register OVA in OpenNebula
- Automatically deploy a vm from an OVA would be a very interesting functionality. Incredibly useful if you could deplo...
- 07:41 PM Revision c360b015 (one): F #4809: AddServer zone API in federated setups
- 07:34 PM Revision ebc810f4 (one): F #4809: Add Server to Zone API call
- 05:12 PM Request #5107 (Pending): Register OVA in OpenNebula
- For both KVM and vcenter based infrastructures
- 03:46 PM Feature #5106 (Closed): VM Groups are resources with permissions, but not displayed as such in Su...
- Adjust Sunstone to display it correctly.
- 03:43 PM Feature #5105 (New): Use clusters as well as hosts for host affinity/antiaffinity rules
- To ease administration of the cloud.
Needs CLI + Sunstone adjustments
- 03:40 PM Feature #5104 (New): Enhance sched messages in Sunstone to clarify addinity/antiaffinity capacity...
- If a VM cannot be deployed, the sched message displayed in Sunstone should be as clear as possible.
- 03:38 PM Feature #5103 (Closed): Configuration option to Hide host affinity
- Some admins may want to hide this since hosts should be hidden to users (even with advanced views).
In both CLI an...
- 10:22 AM Revision 22178e20 (one): F #4913 Added disks without size, when saving the template
- 09:57 AM Feature #5102 (Pending): Open vSwitch VMs lost connection after hyp network restart
- Dear OpenNebula developers
This issue is related with https://forum.opennebula.org/t/centos-7-network-restart-and-...
- 11:32 PM Revision d03ed158 (one): F #4809: Add zone server list to zone data
- 06:59 PM Revision 23387193 (one): F #4913: Remove KEEP_DISKS_ON_DONE remnants
- 06:44 PM Revision 147b2d96 (one): F #4913: Get back resource pool row for template create/update
- 05:26 PM Revision 423e75b9 (one): Merge pull request #241 from juanmont/feature-4913
- Feature 4913. Keep disks on done and datastore selection removal from vm create/update
- 05:25 PM Revision e1cb2c92 (one): F #4809: Add a base class for extended template attributes
- 05:22 PM Revision e23b7bf6 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4913' into feature-4913
- 04:36 PM Revision 2840fb3a (one): F #4913: Fix monitor for VMM poll and check that offers the same info by...
- 04:13 PM Revision 5eeb721e (one): F #4913: Merge branch 'master' into feature-4913
- 03:41 PM Revision 8c30c1f7 (one): F #4913: Fix esx hostname not sent in monitor info
- 03:04 PM Revision 2bd38baf (one): F #4913: Add negative values check for performance manager
- 01:36 PM Revision c551674c (one): F #4913: Fix minor bugs in import actions
- 11:37 AM Revision 5370bde6 (one): Merge pull request #253 from abelCoronado93/template-ajax
- F #4913: Created new images and networks before import vCenter template
- 11:36 AM Revision e6a57b0f (one): F #4913: Add linked clone import to CLI. Several enhancements in monitor...
- 11:32 AM Revision dea2a641 (one): F #4913: Replace VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL with VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL_INFO i...
- 10:49 AM Revision 67cb5c4f (one): Created new images and networks before import vCenter template
- 02:14 AM Bug #4835: opennebula says the disk image is not in qcow2 format but it is.
- This looks like it could be related #3705
I have the same issue on 5.2 regardless if the image is uploaded by me o...
- 11:50 PM Bug #5101 (Pending): Error symlinking to a block device using /dev/disk/by-path/
I have defined a BLOCK datastore:...
- 03:48 PM Revision 7e2d677e (one): Split check_datastores
- 03:08 PM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- This decoupling of parent/child relationship is needed for our ScaleIO backend as well.
- 03:00 PM Revision 35551133 (one): Split check_clusters to external functions
- There are still functions that regenerate the whole table. This should
be fixed later. Look for functions called chec...
- 09:17 AM Revision ba69ddcd (one): Backlog #3628 Removed Files from context for vCenter templates (#242)
- 09:10 AM Revision f298d348 (one): F #4913 Removed vcenter_datastore in import vCenter template (#252)
- * 32 characters max in switch name
* Removed vcenter_datastore in import vCenter template
- 09:09 AM Revision db5a8d1d (one): B #5004 merged of 2 templates, advanced and wizard (#251)
- 09:09 AM Revision 63d0b917 (one): F #4926 Added boolean type in user inputs (#243)
- * F #4926 Added boolean type in user inputs
* F #4926 Added mandatory field
* F #4926 Done order option in user inputs
- 09:08 AM Revision b10dc84a (one): Bug 5042 (#250)
- * Added new functions to TemplateUtils to convert string to json and merge 2 templates
* B #5042 merged of 2 templat...
- 09:07 AM Revision ac0a67e2 (one): F #4913 Added resource pool list in import cluster (#247)
- * 32 characters max in switch name
* Added resource pool list in import cluster
* Added VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL in cl...
- 09:06 AM Revision 01ab4367 (one): 32 characters max in switch name (#246)
- 09:05 AM Revision 4909e44d (one): F #5052 VM create disabled (#240)
- 09:04 AM Revision fcf00303 (one): F #5067 Start script textarea base64 encoded by default (#239)
- 10:21 AM Request #5100 (Pending): Add SSH and RDP capabilities to Sunstone
- In a similar fashion as VNC capability
- 10:11 AM Feature #5048 (Assigned): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the Ope...
- The import tool's behavior is coherent with the onevnet, onedatastore CLI commands and Sunstone for networks and data...
- 08:20 AM Bug #5098 (Closed): Can use virtual network though I have no permissions
in Sunstone, as oneadmin I created a new user group 'network' and a new virtual network ''vnetwork'. I set ...
- 08:10 AM Revision 63fc52de (one): B #5097: Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 08:09 AM Bug #5097: Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- Applying fix to import templates. Maybe it should be applied to other resources.
- 08:09 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 10:29 AM Feature #4926: User Input Fields Enhacements
- This is the new aspect.
- 09:35 AM Revision 704c01ab (one): F #4913: Host, datastore and network imports can now select a different ...
- 09:14 AM Revision 2e339e58 (one): B #5079 Displayed advanced parameters per Role (#234)
- (cherry picked from commit 0d6259e009ee958843bbb34c48bf3352a494a14a)
- 07:47 AM Revision dcffd52a (one): F #4913: Disk size is obtained from DISK/SIZE attribute in calculate_add...
- 07:46 AM Revision 18494e42 (one): F #4913: Add resource pool confinement option when a cluster is imported
- 06:12 PM Revision 8e460d9b (one): F #4913: Store snapshot name, not snapshot id as the name for vcenter sn...
- 06:11 PM Revision 7fe325f8 (one): F #4913: Allow spaces in vcenter clusters (import and monitor)
- 03:00 PM Revision b98442a5 (one): F #4913: Fix some standard network bugs
- 02:38 PM Bug #5096 (Pending): do not detach swap images while VM is in considered running state
- Detaching swap disk while the VM is running could lead to VM crash.
Perfect solution should be to notify the VM to...
- 02:31 PM Feature #5095 (Pending): context script to activate swap when attaching swap disk
- IMO good approach could be to add an udev rule on disk add to call context script.
- 01:53 PM Bug #5094 (Pending): custom vnet driver using ovswitch is not possible
- I tried to add a new custom vnet driver. Everything is ok when hotplugging the interface to a running VM. But you hav...
- 01:07 PM Feature #5093 (New): Add the possibility to change the port used when OpenNebula connects to vSph...
- By default, OpenNebula connects to vSphere's API using port 443, which is the default port used by vCenter. In some c...
- 07:44 AM Revision 993a5e8e (one): F #4913: Add vmdk disk capacity when retrieving size in datastore/stat a...
- 07:24 AM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- Abel Coronado wrote:
> EOLE Team wrote:
> > Hello,
> > A user who has USE on all the VM resources except the...
- 06:07 PM Revision 7beab339 (one): F #4913: Add check for container view returns empty array in find_vcente...
- 06:05 PM Revision ca2767c4 (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter vm folder must be template parent if VCENTER_VM_FOL...
- 04:36 PM Bug #5068: Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
- I've created a workaround which as stated in the PR is not perfect but works for me :)
- 01:42 PM Bug #5068: Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
- I it planned to backport to 5.2.x?
I've tried just applying the patch to 5.2.1. Patch succeeds but the dialog is n...
- 04:01 PM Revision 93f85d82 (one): F #4913: Fix importer only one pool per call. Remove remnants of vlan_id...
- 03:53 PM Revision 82d72d93 (one): F #4913: Fix imported image datastore name
- 03:07 PM Revision 37c89bba (one): F #4913: Renamed utils/deploy-folder with vcenter-vm-folder F#4823
- 03:06 PM Revision 39fc6e11 (one): F #4913: Add support for VM folder selection F#4823. Replace DEPLOY_FOLD...
- 11:33 AM Revision d03f991d (one): F #4913: Fix GuestReboot does not accept wait_for_completion method
- 10:27 AM Revision d4095312 (one): F #4913: Undeployed VMs in FAILURE state are deleted in tm/delete even i...
- 08:18 AM Revision 36ce5e82 (one): F #4913: create_snapshot replace wait_for_completion with an active wait...
- 07:38 AM Revision 93152373 (one): F #4913: Remove opennebula.vm.id, get vm id from deploy_id and vcenter i...
- 05:39 PM Revision e8c40e9d (one): F #4913: Avoid duplicate monitoring info B#5078. Replace RESOURCE_POOL w...
- 05:38 PM Revision 752edca5 (one): F #4913: Datastores with same dc, ds or cluster name can be imported (ad...
- 05:34 PM Revision ad51adc0 (one): F #4913: Fix ccr and rp may not exist in vi_client connection options
- 12:52 PM Bug #4942: Cannot import two vCenter datastores with the same name in different datacenters
- Correction. The name would be [ vcenter instance name - datacenter name ] datastore name - cluster name
- 12:45 PM Bug #4942 (Closed): Cannot import two vCenter datastores with the same name in different datacenters
- Fixed in branch 4913, now when the import operation is called the name of the datastore has a prefix with the vcenter...
- 06:41 PM Bug #5091: Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for resource ...
- Fixed in branch F4913.
- 04:17 PM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- Either importing the template and setting the default Resource Pool or using Sunstone and setting the fixed default r...
- 06:30 PM Bug #5032: Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS usage (as...
- This is now fixed in master, a migrator for next release is still needed to recompute the quotas for TARGET=SELF Data...
- 06:12 PM Revision fc41d302 (one): F #4913: Add vi_client resource pool confinement using host's VCENTER_RE...
- 06:10 PM Revision c6e57377 (one): F #4913: Support both VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL and USER_TEMPLATE/VCENTER_RE...
- 06:09 PM Revision d1ad6a0c (one): B #5032: Further fixes for SELF DS (e.g. Ceph) for disks with resizes
- and snapshots. Also updates delete-recreate quota computation
- 06:08 PM Revision 7248d59e (one): F #4913: Only VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL attribute is used in template import...
- 06:05 PM Revision ab622521 (one): F #4913: Resource pool list is now Optional not Mandatory in template im...
- 06:04 PM Revision 85c12392 (one): F #4913: Replace RESOURCE_POOL with VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL in JS. Remove ...
- 04:57 PM Backlog #5092 (Pending): Security Control Enhancement
- Provide configuration options for the following:
* Prevent reuse of user identifiers
* Disable / lock inactive u...
- 04:09 PM Bug #4566 (Closed): vCenter storage Parameters missing in DS, Image and VM
- Sunstone menus for image creation, vm attach and template add storage now has menus for the VCENTER_DISK_TYPE and VCE...
- 12:06 PM Revision fe8e9886 (one): F #4913: Add code required by Sunstone to import existing disks and nics...
- 09:34 AM Revision 21267342 (one): F #4913: Fix bug in template importer, VLAN_ID no longer used
- 09:11 AM Revision 88b11799 (one): F #4913: Deal with unmanaged disks removed from template. Refactor code
- 09:10 AM Revision b563a54a (one): F #4913: Add helper to find vcenter networks to be removed from VM
- 09:09 AM Revision 353814eb (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_IMPORTED for imported images. Add suffix for import...
- 09:08 AM Revision d1ad725b (one): F #4913: Remove datastore selection when importing templates
- 08:21 AM Feature #4940 (Closed): Differentiate at import time between regular DS and Storage Pods
- A suffix [StorDRS] is added to the datastore name when importing it so it's now clearer which datastore represents th...
- 05:14 PM Feature #4927 (Closed): Update noVNC library
- 05:13 PM Feature #5009 (Closed): Verify with two fields user inputs of type password
- 05:13 PM Feature #5052 (Assigned): VM create disable
- 05:13 PM Feature #5067 (Closed): start script textarea in the VM - context tab in Sunstone should be base6...
- 05:12 PM Feature #3717 (Closed): Make the template cost settings easier
- 05:11 PM Feature #3962 (Closed): Show warning when reverting disk in a running VM
- 05:11 PM Feature #4203 (Closed): Show VM logo in more places
- 05:10 PM Feature #4793 (Closed): enhance logo customization in Sunstone
- 05:09 PM Bug #5051 (Closed): Remove references to shutdown in Services dialogs and tabs
- 05:09 PM Feature #4901 (Closed): Add support for percentage values in RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM
- 05:09 PM Feature #4948 (Closed): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- 04:58 PM Revision d90cd64c (one): B #5032: Add datastore capacity usage in quota calculations for storage
- drivers that clone to SELF (e.g. Ceph)
- 02:55 PM Feature #5090 (Closed): KVM nodes of different OS versions should be in different clusters
- This is currently not documented.
- 02:52 PM Feature #5089 (Closed): Be more specific regarding the steps that need to be followed in the node...
- The upgrade installation refers to the Frontend installation guide, which doesn't mention anything about upgrade. Tha...
- 12:36 PM Revision 1e568fe3 (one): F #4913: Fix vm reconfigure action for enhanced networks
- 12:05 PM Feature #5061: Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
I honor your decision!
Just would like to note that addon already can work as different name but then it is not po...
- 11:50 AM Revision fa6fc9ed (one): F #4913: Fix missing end in vm reconfigure
- 11:19 AM Revision bbd7964e (one): F #4913: Clean vcenter networks when detach nic in poweroff + terminate
- 11:17 AM Revision 0db55e1c (one): F #4913: Add port group and switch support to VMs (standard & distributed)
- 11:09 AM Revision 406a517a (one): F #4913: Add helper to remove VCENTER_NET_REF from vnet
- 11:05 AM Revision 6ab1f325 (one): F #4913: Add distributed port group / switches management to Datacenter
- 11:01 AM Revision 14c3dff7 (one): F #4913: Distributed virtual switches can now be fetched from network fo...
- 10:57 AM Revision b7af02a3 (one): F #4913: Add ESXHost class and standard port group / switches management
- 10:53 AM Revision c8ce9fe7 (one): F #4913: VLAN info (VLAN_TAGGED_ID) is no longer retrieved when vcenter ...
- 10:48 AM Feature #4965 (Closed): Add Posibility to press ESC button in the dialog of noVNC
- 10:45 AM Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- We are going to use the the user as namespace like it is done on DISKS
CONTEXT = [
FILES_DS = "$FILE[IMAGE_ID=1...
- 10:44 AM Revision 080460e3 (one): F #4913: Unmanaged disks can be saved as (tm/cpds)
- 10:42 AM Revision 2ff0a1f4 (one): F #4913: Add DS name reference for unmanaged disks to VM template
- 10:37 AM Revision 9c965164 (one): F #4913: Fix bug, wrong host id retrieval
- 10:35 AM Backlog #2934 (Closed): Add rename and modify description/logo for templates for vdcadmin
- won't fix, if groupadmin needs to edit template this should be activated in the .yaml files
- 10:32 AM Revision 532b73af (one): F #4913: detach_all_disks no longer need (keep_disks deprecation)
- 10:21 AM Revision 8b032250 (one): F #4913: Deprecate Keep Disks on done (oca)
- 10:20 AM Revision a54ed786 (one): F #4913: Deprecate Keep Disks on done
- 10:18 AM Revision cf116abe (one): F #4913: Ignore error if file to be deleted does not exist
- 10:14 AM Revision af40b134 (one): F #4913: Modify install.sh to add vcenter VNM driver files
- 10:11 AM Revision c84eb8c7 (one): F #4913: Add VNM files for vcenter driver
- 10:09 AM Revision abb9d28e (one): F #4913 vcenter create/update template
- - Removed VM disks Keep checkbox
- Removed KEEP_DISKS_ON_DONE attribute
- Removed selection Default Datastore
- 10:05 AM Revision 595a74f9 (one): F #4913: Solved some wrong types declared for Rbvmomi SOAP responses
- 07:36 AM Revision 6a12c25e (one): F #4913 Solved bug attach disk in vCenter VM (#238)
- 05:52 PM Bug #5088 (Closed): Section about maintaining two (or more) revisions of the same OS in the virtu...
- Available in upgrade guide and installation guide both
- 05:50 PM Backlog #5087 (Pending): Recover --failure from BOOT_STOPPED_FAILURE should trigger TM_EPILOG and...
- 05:45 PM Backlog #5086 (New): Allow system snapshots in poweroff state
- At least in vCenter.
- 05:43 PM Backlog #5085 (New): Recompute auomtatic requiremnts in the scheduler
- This could be needed to use new clusters, that are compatible with the VM DISK/NIC usage but added after the VM was c...
- 05:17 PM Request #5084 (Pending): Consider redesign or new Azure driver to support Resource Manager infras...
The Azure driver was completed a while back: https://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2989
- 03:07 PM Backlog #2934: Add rename and modify description/logo for templates for vdcadmin
- groupadmin_vcenter does not have VM Template tab
- 12:40 PM Feature #5083 (Pending): possibility to log the whole XML-RPC message
- Currently only the first 20 chars are logged. When a high debug level, the whole message should be logged.
- 12:26 PM Revision e6c85f55 (one): F #4913 Solved bug OPENNEBULA_MANAGED in Template wizard (#237)
- * Solved bug OPENNEBULA_MANAGED in Template wizard
* F #4913 Solved bug OPENNEBULA_MANAGED in Template wizard
- 12:25 PM Revision 9f1f5926 (one): F #4913 Virtual Network vCenter (PR #236)
- 12:23 PM Revision 61b549b1 (one): F #4913 Disabled datastore creation (#235)
- 12:21 PM Revision 940ce3b3 (one): Feature #4913: Attach disk (PR #233)
- * Attach disk | SWAP removed for vCenter templates
* Attach disk | qcow2 removed for vCenter templates
* Attach dis...
- 05:53 PM Bug #5078: vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- Fixed in branch 5.2.1. The solution must be ported to master.
- 05:51 PM Bug #4567 (Closed): VM Template create wizard: vCenter option should not allow to create volatile...
- 05:50 PM Bug #4567: VM Template create wizard: vCenter option should not allow to create volatile disks
- Closing, as Release 5.4 will provide support for volatile disks in vcenter.
- 05:40 PM Bug #4990: importing network on vcenter with vlan doesn't report the vlan id
- Recovering the VLAN ID for port groups has a performance cost as the HostSystem must be queried for each network so t...
- 03:58 PM Request #4866 (Closed): Restrict creation of non-persistent VMs
- Next release of OpenNebula will take into account disk usage of VM Templates imported in OpenNebula
- 03:56 PM Request #5026 (Closed): Clone VM
- This functionality will be addressed in Issue #4919
- 03:52 PM Feature #3589 (Closed): support for onegate token in the vcenter drivers
- 02:27 PM Feature #5081: Custom vmm scripts, not only for save and restore
I already read this guide before, but I still not understand why not?
It does not break anything, but may be...
- 09:36 AM Feature #5081 (Closed): Custom vmm scripts, not only for save and restore
- This should not be considered a new feature. For your reference here's the vmm driver guide: http://docs.opennebula.o...
- 07:43 AM Feature #5081 (Closed): Custom vmm scripts, not only for save and restore
- Hello, curently I pending new storage driver based for OpenNebula, and I need custom deploy script.
I created cust...
- 12:01 PM Backlog #4920: implement security groups in vCenter
- ESX nodes have a firewall which is not based in iptables that can be configured through a firewall subsystem using ru...
- 11:29 AM Feature #3507: Include cluster information for networks
- In next release, the virtual network object when VN_MAD=dummy is used will have a reference to the vcenter cluster (V...
- 11:24 AM Bug #4829 (Closed): vCenter :: Remain VM directory after terminate VM
- Closed as that's the expected behaviour of OpenNebula's core system.
- 11:22 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Related with #4914
- 11:21 AM Feature #4914 (Closed): Support clusters in vCenter with spaces in their name
- Integrated in ticket #4999
- 11:19 AM Request #4966 (Closed): Support for migration of VM between vCenter Clusters
- Closed as duplicate of #4997
- 11:15 AM Feature #4915: Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- There's a related ticket #4568
- 11:12 AM Bug #4568 (Closed): Context is not regenerated for vcenter
- Closed as duplicate of #4915
- 10:44 AM Bug #4982 (Closed): Sunstone - Update template in master branch adds a ghost DISK section which p...
- 10:08 AM Feature #5061: Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
- We are going to evaluate this and fix it for future versions.
Meanwhile we suggest creating a new set of drivers w...
- 10:07 AM Bug #5029 (New): PUBLIC_CLOUD variables do not accept ,
- 10:02 AM Bug #5035 (New): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- 10:01 AM Bug #5038 (New): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- 09:48 AM Feature #5058 (Closed): Option to preset persistence attribute for images
- 09:40 AM Feature #5067 (New): start script textarea in the VM - context tab in Sunstone should be base64 e...
- 09:39 AM Request #5070 (Closed): Storage Level Migration
- 09:39 AM Bug #5079 (Closed): Sunstone does not correctly display Advanced parameters per ROL
- 09:37 AM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- EOLE Team wrote:
> A user who has USE on all the VM resources except the network should be able to mod...
- 08:24 AM Bug #5063: Snapshots of non-persistent images are not deleted on VM termination
- Snapshots are created in the image datastore, not in the system datastore, so removing the VM directory does not remo...
- 08:07 AM Revision 453e7a9f (one): F #4913 Disabled datastore creation
- 12:48 AM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Hello, curently I pending new storage driver based on qcow2, and I have same problem.
I know the way to simple liv...
- 10:00 PM Bug #5080 (Closed): ec2 cloudwatch monitoring does not respect the 1440 datapoint limitation
- Need to increase period so requested datapoints does not exceed the 1440 value
- 04:51 PM Revision 0d6259e0 (one): B #5079 Displayed advanced parameters per Role (#234)
- 04:33 PM Bug #5032 (New): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS usa...
- TL;DR There is a bug that only affects VM creation with a resize. Ceph (an other clone to SELF DS) control DS usage t...
- 01:57 PM Bug #5079 (Closed): Sunstone does not correctly display Advanced parameters per ROL
- Update works correctly, but the next update action fails to populate these parameters correctly per rol.
- 10:32 AM Revision 80b0991c (one): Feature #5027 (PR #229): Sunstone IPv6 interface
- * changed ar-datatable with ranges
* Feature vnet Added IPV6 support to virtual routers
- 05:24 PM Revision 7c7d2ba0 (one): Move user and group checks
- 05:00 PM Revision f90a3ce9 (one): F #4913 vCenter Sunstone for new Storage Management (PR #232)
- * vCenter image
* Enabled System in create Datastore when vCenter is selecting
- 04:55 PM Revision 2245d7d5 (one): Feature #4913 (PR #231) Changes in Sunstone for new storage support in v...
- * F #4913 Replaced vCenter Template UUID with VCENTER_TEMPLATE_REF field
* F #4913 Replaced CUSTOMIZATION_SPEC with ...
- 04:45 PM Revision ac057990 (one): Move pool_control checks
- 04:43 PM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 04:38 PM Revision 54d3ae56 (one): B #5078: vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 04:25 PM Revision 5192b434 (one): Take out do_ prefix from functions
- 01:42 PM Revision ef356511 (one): Move marketplace/app checks to it's own file
- 12:21 PM Bug #5077 (Closed): Cloned VM is not removed from vcenter datastore with Recover -> Delete if it ...
- Begin, rescue blocks are added to reconfigure and poweron actions in clone_vm (vcenter_driver.rb) so the VM is destro...
- 11:52 AM Bug #5077 (Closed): Cloned VM is not removed from vcenter datastore with Recover -> Delete if it ...
- When a VM is deployed, a clone of a template is created and stored in the datastore. If the clone, poweron and reconf...
- 12:12 PM Revision f548cd12 (one): B #5077: Destroy VM if reconfigure or poweron actions fail in clone_vm
- 12:02 PM Revision 57bc086c (one): B #5077: Destroy VM if reconfigure or poweron actions fail in clone_vm
- 10:36 AM Revision 7d3ae7ac (one): Move image checks to its own file
- 06:49 PM Feature #3454 (Closed): Create OpenNebula VMs inside a vCenter folder
- 06:34 PM Backlog #5076 (Pending): Wizard dialog mangles information input in CLI or Advance dialog
- Needs to append instead of update
- 06:33 PM Bug #5075 (Closed): Image mapping driver options differ in Image and VM Template creation
- Most importantly, in VM Template creation is lacking Custom field.
- 06:25 PM Feature #5074 (Closed): Automatically add VNC settings to vCenter VMs at import time
- 03:48 PM Bug #5034 (Closed): vCenter sessions are left open
- 03:36 PM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> mm, I've uploaded an screenshot, and the parameters I can update. Can I have the output of...
- 03:06 PM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- mm, I've uploaded an screenshot, and the parameters I can update. Can I have the output of onetemplate show -x Instal...
- 12:17 PM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> The template can be modified at instantiation. The user should remove the NIC attached to ...
- 11:41 AM Request #5062 (Closed): Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE...
- 11:41 AM Request #5062: Instantiate a VM should permit to change the network when user has no USE on the o...
- The template can be modified at instantiation. The user should remove the NIC attached to the unauthorized network an...
- 03:26 PM Bug #5032 (Pending): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS...
- Let me double check this, I remember we fix something related with quotas for TM drivers using SELF (like ceph). So m...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5032: Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS usage (as...
- actually I do have a quota on all my datastores:...
- 10:55 AM Bug #5032 (Closed): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS ...
- OK, I've the opportunity to look at the video. Note that System Disks is for the disks created in the system datastor...
- 11:46 AM Bug #4995 (Closed): one crash
- Cannot reproduce this. Closing. If additional information can be provided We'll try to reproduce the issue.
- 11:30 AM Bug #5063: Snapshots of non-persistent images are not deleted on VM termination
- What storage backend are you using? On VM termination the VM directory is removed, and so all the snapshots, this is ...
- 11:26 AM Feature #5065 (New): Make it easier to login with a group
- This can be done through the oneuser chgrp api call, currently only in the admin view. Also we could add a shortcut t...
- 11:08 AM Bug #5069 (New): Ceph driver removes data in system datastore when using shared system datastore
- 11:07 AM Feature #5061 (New): Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
- 10:58 AM Bug #5068 (Closed): Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
- 10:49 AM Revision e1455192 (one): More fsck comments
- 10:41 AM Request #5070: Storage Level Migration
- Hi Matthew,
If I correctly understand the request this is already implemented. Only for VMs in poweroff, though. I...
- 10:32 AM Feature #5073 (Closed): Add support for including files from oned.conf
- Totally, this is in fact a duplicate for #470. We want to include a .d-like directory so you can through in /etc/one/...
- 10:17 AM Backlog #5064: When adding a new IPv4 range in a vnet, it should be checked the IP spaces do not ...
- This is done on purpose. The idea is that you can have multiple AR's in the same VNET, this would be similar to a sup...
- 10:05 AM Revision 5e9dbba5 (one): Solves bugs:
- * issue with DISK_COST attribute for regaular users (cherry picked from commit 8353763bc776992f809b0a8cdcc909ae6f24c9...
- 09:27 AM Revision d73adc1c (one): F #4913: Add support for unmanaged nics. Remove opennebula.hotplugged_nics
- 11:57 PM Feature #5073 (Closed): Add support for including files from oned.conf
- It would be helpful for my workflow if oned.conf could include other files to process as if their contents were inser...
- 09:38 PM Request #5070: Storage Level Migration
- I don't have much to offer as we are a small startup but if it would get this in faster I would like for someone to c...
- 06:11 PM Revision 11b63613 (one): Add usage comment to patch ip4_6_static.rb
- 06:04 PM Revision aaffd7b6 (one): Add comments to sections
- To see them use:
grep -E '(DATA|FIX|TODO):' fsck.rb
- 01:36 PM Backlog #5072 (New): Allow the definition of thinness or thickness of vCenter VM disks
- Using an attribute like VCENTER_PROVISIONING_TYPE. Study the implications for OPENNEBULA_MANAGED yes and no disks.
- 12:31 PM Revision dec4ac7b (one): Added dialog in Revert Snapshots (#228)
- 10:47 AM Bug #5032: Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS usage (as...
- Same problem here.
Although my users have a quota affected to the ceph system datastore, they can create system d...
- 10:32 AM Revision e2d38abe (one): F #5001 Added trash icon in VM.TerminateHARD (#227)
- 10:23 AM Revision 9f6abc21 (one): F #4913: Add refactored importers code to vcenter routes for Sunstone im...
- 10:22 AM Revision e295fb57 (one): F #4913: Remove vcenter_uuid for get_images call (not needed)
Also available in: Atom