From 04/06/2017 to 05/05/2017
- 10:20 PM Revision c8f77ab8 (one): F #4809: Remove cache from core pools
- 10:17 PM Revision c14d648e (one): F #4809: Method to query raft status one servers. Updated CLI to make
- use of it
- 02:34 PM Request #3191: Operating system booting with BIOS bootloader
- Yes, this is the needed function, especially if you want to allow install from ISO files, and do it simple, without r...
- 02:24 PM Revision 83a2d0e7 (one): F #5139 Added posibility to add objects in custom tags (#293)
- 02:23 PM Revision b882f5f4 (one): F #5043 Added persistents labels for users and system (#291)
- 02:23 PM Feature #5143 (Closed): Sunstone: set CPU as half of vCPU
- There is option:
True to hide the CPU setting in the VM creation dialog. The CPU setting
will be set to the ...
- 02:03 PM Request #5142 (Pending): Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- I want to allow my users upload custom ISO's but I don't want to allow use it as persistent storage for their vm's.
- 01:46 PM Revision 9e1fd142 (one): F #4809: Debug election process
- 10:41 AM Revision 7734743c (one): F #5005: Added comment for missing migration
- 09:51 AM Revision e989581c (one): Solved bug in user inputs (#290)
- * Solved bug in user inputs
* Default values for boolean types
- 09:50 AM Revision 46988e31 (one): Backlog #4351 Disabled VM instantiate on hold checkbox from yaml view (#...
- 09:50 AM Revision 9cc4c3de (one): B #5133 Solved bug in storage size when update vm template (#287)
- 09:32 AM Revision 1b28fbe3 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3387'
- 09:11 AM Revision 74588f02 (one): Add fsck directory to install.sh
- 08:56 PM Revision 03c5698a (one): F #4809: Fix several issues accessing the log records
- 05:48 PM Revision c292f2aa (one): Changed order in datatables (#286)
- * Changed order in image datatable
* Changed order in virtual routers datatable
* Changed order virtual routers tem...
- 05:48 PM Revision d7fb901b (one): B #5075 Added the same select to Image mapping driver (#284)
- 05:46 PM Revision 7652a1bb (one): Feature #5106 Permissions for VMgroups (#283)
- * F #5106 Added permissions table to info of vmgroups
* F #5106 Added new section to info to manage the ownerships
- 05:45 PM Revision 9299fdec (one): Feature 2774 Better Zone handling in Sunstone (#282)
- * F #2774 added new param to config
* F #2774 Disabled upload when you change the zone
* F #2774 Disabled vnc when ...
- 05:44 PM Revision 876e0621 (one): F #5054 show all vms in dashboard of cloud view (#281)
- 05:25 PM Backlog #4785: Add support to VMRC Console when using VMware hypervisor
- Ideally read-only user run VMRC.
- 02:24 PM Revision 3680ab5b (one): Add support for libreSSL
- (cherry picked from commit 6e64669af3dad1569b5768d8cc5a79a7219cbe5b)
- 02:23 PM Revision 6e64669a (one): Add support for libreSSL
- 01:11 PM Feature #5141 (Pending): addon-context-linux: Add openSUSE support
- Hi, I added support for openSUSE for rpm package and documentation:
- 12:41 PM Revision e7f824a8 (one): Move history check
- 12:41 PM Revision 6a002117 (one): Move vrouter check
- 12:41 PM Revision 147dfb25 (one): Move network checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 1ec64a78 (one): Move cluster_vnc_bitmap checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 4ae51951 (one): Move VM checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 8260a385 (one): Split check_datastores
- 12:41 PM Revision c0daedac (one): Split check_clusters to external functions
- There are still functions that regenerate the whole table. This should
be fixed later. Look for functions called chec...
- 12:41 PM Revision 700f98b5 (one): Move user and group checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 6764807e (one): Move pool_control checks
- 12:41 PM Revision d2200324 (one): Move quota checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 986060f9 (one): Move template checks
- 12:41 PM Revision b61f7270 (one): Move marketplace/app checks to it's own file
- 12:41 PM Revision f7a6571b (one): Take out do_ prefix from functions
- 12:41 PM Revision 37c1e807 (one): Move host checks
- 12:41 PM Revision 38f21b58 (one): Calculate quota for datastores with target SELF
- 12:41 PM Revision 41142d66 (one): Reorganize quota check code
- 12:41 PM Revision 1ef760ac (one): Move schema definitions to a hash
- 12:41 PM Revision a5016414 (one): Move counter initialization to its own methods
- 12:41 PM Revision 7c9bdb77 (one): More fsck comments
- 12:41 PM Revision f857bdba (one): Extract check_datastores
- 12:41 PM Revision 464f83d7 (one): Extract check_clusters
- 12:41 PM Revision 816497f3 (one): Extract check_pool_control and check_users_groups
- 12:41 PM Revision 3d400539 (one): Including OpenNebula breaks fsck
- 12:41 PM Revision 17ec8e0b (one): Use IMAGE_STATES array from OCA
- 12:41 PM Revision c69fff3a (one): Move image checks to its own file
- 12:41 PM Revision e6a14d57 (one): Add comments to sections
- To see them use:
grep -E '(DATA|FIX|TODO):' fsck.rb
- 12:40 PM Bug #5140 (Closed): Support OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Commit in master and one-5.2 branches
- 12:23 PM Bug #5140 (Closed): Support OpenSSL 1.1.0
- The code is not complatible with OpenSSL >= 1.1.0.
- 12:38 PM Revision a662a0d1 (one): B #5140: make code compatible with openssl 1.1.0
- (cherry picked from commit 1c2a6496355226fdab4f9df19b28c9aa4faf2684)
- 12:23 PM Revision 1c2a6496 (one): B #5140: make code compatible with openssl 1.1.0
- 11:06 AM Revision c66c9e38 (one): add some clarification
- 10:54 AM Revision becb1d33 (one): add rfc2307bis default value
- 10:52 AM Revision 65dcad69 (one): support rfc2307 groups
- 10:16 AM Revision 1c00dafe (one): Add OpenNebula systemd service dependency on MySQL
- (cherry picked from commit dc0edf386ca0a067061a0640991d07162a3c0245)
- 10:11 AM Feature #5139 (Closed): Custom tags
- Custom tags doesn't allow adding objects. Only supports simple values.
- 07:52 AM Bug #5138 (Closed): Service template
- 07:39 AM Bug #5138 (Closed): Service template
- service template is in JSON format
- 06:04 PM Revision c6a7500d (one): F #4809: Adds vote requests from candidate, fix some bugs
- 05:29 PM Backlog #5137 (Pending): Update Azure drivers to new API/Paradigm
- Need to change ruby gems
- 10:04 AM Feature #5136 (Closed): Improve ec2 key_ids security
- Ec2 driver gets all credentials from a .yam file located inside /etc, this is not the best practise for security.
- 09:34 AM Revision 191fca52 (one): Merge pull request #289 from vholer/master
- Add OpenNebula systemd service dependency on MySQL
- 10:31 PM Revision 2a695bc8 (one): F #4809: Persist raft state. Implement Vote API call
- 03:57 PM Revision 3f9638be (one): F #4809: Condifugre raft timers through oned.conf
- 01:58 PM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Ran into the same issue here.
- 11:38 PM Revision 071d0d84 (one): F #4809: start/stop replica threads when adding/deleting servers
- 08:30 PM Revision 3be9f38d (one): F #4809: ActionManager can set timers in in ns. Adjust Raft manager to m...
- 04:03 PM Bug #5135 (Closed): Sunstone autorefresh feature is not working
- Due this thread:
- 08:46 PM Revision dd51b583 (one): F #4809: DO NOT monitor marketplaces, nor datastores in followers
- 08:23 PM Revision 6f976c1e (one): F #4809: Make some Raft events synchronous with replication threads
- 05:35 PM Revision 613ec634 (one): F #4809: Fix replication logic
- 10:43 AM Revision d91a5854 (one): F #4913: Fix import wild vm bug
- 10:41 AM Revision 83db00d4 (one): F #4913: Fix tm cpds bug
- 05:24 PM Revision dbf74ee7 (one): Move template checks
- 05:24 PM Revision 26bc4af8 (one): Take out do_ prefix from functions
- 05:24 PM Revision 5ea445a9 (one): Move pool_control checks
- 05:24 PM Revision 0fc1a7c3 (one): Move user and group checks
- 05:24 PM Revision f3818ae5 (one): Add comments to sections
- To see them use:
grep -E '(DATA|FIX|TODO):' fsck.rb
- 05:24 PM Revision 4943d79d (one): More fsck comments
- 05:24 PM Revision 28e004ea (one): Move image checks to its own file
- 05:24 PM Revision 697fb924 (one): Reorganize quota check code
- 05:24 PM Revision 61227e97 (one): Split check_clusters to external functions
- There are still functions that regenerate the whole table. This should
be fixed later. Look for functions called chec...
- 05:24 PM Revision 98814602 (one): Move marketplace/app checks to it's own file
- 05:24 PM Revision c0c011f3 (one): Split check_datastores
- 05:24 PM Revision ab0f6cd4 (one): Move VM checks
- 05:24 PM Revision 96f0509e (one): Move quota checks
- 05:24 PM Revision e3257f53 (one): Move network checks
- 05:24 PM Revision 136a0105 (one): Move host checks
- 05:24 PM Revision db08e41b (one): Move vrouter check
- 05:24 PM Revision ff9351d8 (one): Move history check
- 05:24 PM Revision a75f04b5 (one): Move cluster_vnc_bitmap checks
- 05:24 PM Revision 90f24eff (one): Use IMAGE_STATES array from OCA
- 05:24 PM Revision bf0b9309 (one): Extract check_clusters
- 05:24 PM Revision aa30408d (one): Extract check_pool_control and check_users_groups
- 05:24 PM Revision b46ff83e (one): Move counter initialization to its own methods
- 05:24 PM Revision c32ba43a (one): Move schema definitions to a hash
- 05:24 PM Revision 604f81d5 (one): Extract check_datastores
- 05:24 PM Revision 8cc67cb6 (one): Including OpenNebula breaks fsck
- 03:51 PM Bug #5131: migration failure due to ceph system datastore being misused as a fs datastore
IMHO it is an expected behavior.
There are still Linux distributions in support that are shipped with virtu...
- 03:19 PM Revision dc0edf38 (one): Add OpenNebula systemd service dependency on MySQL
- 02:27 PM Revision 3a6b4867 (one): Reorganize quota check code
- 02:21 PM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Roman Bogachev wrote:
> Did I understand right, that can use the next configuration in oned.conf?
No, that is the...
- 08:54 AM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Our conclusion was to add a configuration attribute for the driver (e.g. TM_MAD=[ NAME="ce...
- 02:04 PM Revision e7d74c53 (one): Move template checks
- 01:59 PM Revision 47bbaabb (one): Move quota checks
- 11:32 AM Feature #5134 (Pending): OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is ava...
- OpenNebula Ceph monitor assumes all data in the Ceph cluster is available for ONE, i.e. max_avail. Monitor should che...
- 10:42 AM Revision 88513088 (one): F #4809: ReplicateLog client logic
- 10:01 AM Bug #5133 (Closed): Bug in storage size when update vm template
- When you update the storage size (in GB) for the second time, this size is multiplied by 1024.
- 09:12 AM Revision cc08fd98 (one): F #4809: replicate logic for leader
- 07:40 AM Bug #4396: Authentication is OK and new account are created when using a wildcard caracter “*” an...
- There also we have problem with space (blank) characters before or after username.
We found some users in our openne...
- 12:16 AM Revision 900c37fd (one): F #4809: Solves some bugs
- 11:03 PM Revision 7c479b8e (one): F #4809: Restructure Raft implementation
- 04:33 PM Revision 55d02e48 (one): Move network checks
- 12:56 PM Revision 1f18b371 (one): Move host checks
- 12:51 PM Revision f6f19058 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4913'
- 12:45 PM Revision 566935f3 (one): Merge pull request #280 from juanmont/feature-4913-47
- F #4913 Changed fields and labels to import the vnets
- 11:55 AM Revision e336d8fc (one): F #4913: Fix instantiated_as_persistent to deal with VMs that has no DEP...
- 10:50 AM Revision fa392d99 (one): Move vrouter check
- 10:45 AM Revision 67c40cf8 (one): Move history check
- 10:08 AM Revision f8ca3590 (one): Move cluster_vnc_bitmap checks
- 10:05 AM Revision 020a33be (one): Move VM checks
- 09:52 AM Revision 7242b44c (one): F #4913 Changed fields and labels to import the vnets
- 09:24 AM Revision 9d207be1 (one): F #4913: Add vmm prereconfigure action to install.sh
- 09:16 AM Revision 2931e8c8 (one): F #4913: Add missing vmm prereconfigure action symbolic link
- 07:10 AM Revision a935b90c (one): F #4913: Remove RP confinement in cluster import wizard (CLI and Sunstone)
- 07:00 AM Revision eff3fedb (one): F #4913: Update vcenter INHERIT and REQUIRED attrs in oned.conf
- 06:58 AM Revision ac5211a4 (one): F #4913: Add vcenter_driver defaults file
- 06:13 AM Revision 68cbce05 (one): F #4913: Fix bug in rp_cache and apply minor changes to virtual_machine
- 06:12 AM Revision 64884a13 (one): F #4913: Minor changes to importer
- 06:11 AM Revision 654143ce (one): F #4913: Don't get stats when no VMs can be monitored. Revert two host w...
- 06:10 AM Revision 6e326290 (one): F #4913: Fix minor bug in get_img_name
- 06:09 AM Revision 7f2d0bc0 (one): F #4913: Imported images are now NON-PERSISTENT images.
- 06:08 AM Revision 36146193 (one): F #4913: Add \u007F character check in cluster names. Revert two host wi...
- 03:15 PM Revision 4c577126 (one): F #4809: Improve replication logic, new RaftManager to control server
- 02:48 PM Backlog #5132 (Pending): Study - Improve - vCenter scalability limits
- * Monitor limits in number of VMs
* VNC limit per vCenter
- 02:08 PM Bug #5131 (Closed): migration failure due to ceph system datastore being misused as a fs datastore
- I have 2 ceph datastores: one image datastore (id 100) and one system datastore (id 101):...
- 10:51 AM Revision 68f4b39e (one): Bug #5080: ec2 1440 data points problem resolved (#278)
- 10:50 AM Revision 5a268171 (one): B #5129 Added disks without size, when saving the template (#277)
- 10:39 AM Revision 99fce5b3 (one): F #3874 use image name instead of id (#279)
- 10:38 AM Revision 9fc7770c (one): F #4913 Added CCR_REF and INSTANCE_ID inputs to general tab (#269)
- 10:30 AM Bug #5121 (Closed): OneFlow-server not support run separated of main server
- I cannot reproduce it. Could you double check (i.e. restart the oneflow server)?
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5124: Add support for iothreads
- OK, Great thanks!!!! Moving this to backlog
- 10:20 AM Backlog #5125: Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- Makes sense, as mentioned this need to be integrated together with the port gathering to connect to the VM
- 10:19 AM Bug #5130 (Pending): Persistent Open vSwitch configuration after network restart
- details in this thread:
- 10:12 AM Bug #5126 (Closed): Sunstone Labels not working for Service and ServiceTemplates (OneFlow resources)
- 10:11 AM Backlog #5127: Images disks quota
- Makes sense added to backlog
- 10:10 AM Backlog #5128: Default quota sets
- Great added to backlog
- 10:08 AM Feature #5065 (New): Make it easier to login with a group
- 08:33 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
- 09:49 AM Revision 0c8299f1 (one): feature #4809: Bootstrap LogDB tables in DB, initialize next_index
- 08:06 AM Bug #5129 (Closed): cannot atach disk in template tab
- 06:25 PM Backlog #5128: Default quota sets
- It may be something like this:
- 06:24 PM Backlog #5128 (Pending): Default quota sets
- I mean the possibility to set default quotas for all users per group.
- 06:19 PM Backlog #5127 (Pending): Images disks quota
- Whole quota for all images datastore, like System disks but for persistent images stored directly on datastores.
- 06:15 PM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- I agree too, it is extremely necessary feature.
I think Network templates is very good idea.
- 02:40 PM Revision 04010af4 (one): F #5103 Done host affinity configurable (#275)
- 02:26 PM Revision 1e88a851 (one): B #5126: Sunstone uses JSON to update the label information of oneflow
(cherry picked from commit 674bdc14e087356f8be8b6cf19292f9601061c7c)
- 02:24 PM Revision 0da0ce19 (one): B #5126: OneFlow now allows updating the Service resource
- (cherry picked from commit 43ef050c88b360d9e75577170351f8198cce1fce)
- 02:22 PM Revision 5a2f028c (one): Merge branch 'bug-5126'
- 02:12 PM Revision 674bdc14 (one): B #5126: Sunstone uses JSON to update the label information of oneflow
- 02:11 PM Revision 43ef050c (one): B #5126: OneFlow now allows updating the Service resource
- 02:11 PM Bug #5126 (Closed): Sunstone Labels not working for Service and ServiceTemplates (OneFlow resources)
- This is because the label engine does not know how to handle OneFlow resources as they are stored in JSON.
- 10:15 AM Revision 6afb1ea0 (one): Ticket #3983: move tagging back to previous position
- ONE_ID tagging is done after pending state change
(cherry picked from commit 429262592a1581e8bb3522bcaf89a6ae2be53cab)
- 10:12 AM Revision d4881b4b (one): Ticket #3983: move instance tagging after elastic ip
- also always wait for the instance to leave pending
(cherry picked from commit 5d8555b286ce97c711b9a9829cf6e936b0786279)
- 10:10 AM Revision e328e374 (one): Fix crash in one_vmm_exec.rb
- (cherry picked from commit 7a3fcc1dce58d2c9a2126acf4cda81e7a2b04d1e)
- 10:09 AM Revision 945b2393 (one): Ticket #3983: fix elastic ip association
- (cherry picked from commit 6a260e1081f44cf00b9e26af5444d5b72ef5d2b6)
- 09:51 AM Revision f43309ac (one): Bug #4971 #5114 ec2 states sync (#274)
- * Bug #5114 Fixed, added wait_state to synchronize one <-> ec2 states
* Bug #4971 ec2 driver now waits 4 VM creation
- 03:49 PM Backlog #5125: Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- I forgot to mention that it relies upon the script referenced in #2757 to convert the port "auto" into a number.
- 03:46 PM Backlog #5125 (Pending): Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- Attached is a patch that adds support for the VNC/SPICE port being specified as "auto" rather than a number. This tr...
- 01:53 PM Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- One additional change that I've found useful is that supplying the VM's name in addition to the hypervisor name, port...
- 11:20 AM Revision 0db5478b (one): F #4809: Notify clients on majority replication
- 11:15 AM Revision 034e2316 (one): F #4809: Start replication on new exec_wr calls
- 11:09 AM Revision f2039e02 (one): F #4809: Added LogDBManger to Zone server
- 08:32 PM Revision ed0d64a2 (one): F #4809: Updated log structure
- 05:16 PM Revision bca17f4e (one): F #4809: Update SqlDB method name. DO NOT replicate monitoring data
- 03:56 PM Backlog #5124 (Pending): Add support for iothreads
- Documented here: https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsIOThreadsAllocation iothreads is the new x-data-plane ...
- 02:52 PM Revision dd0598aa (one): F #4809: Work on log management and replication
- 02:44 PM Revision aeaa7ce6 (one): F #4913 Restyled advanced options [import vCenter template] (#273)
- 02:36 PM Bug #5123 (Closed): Old version of OneGate package in ubuntu repo
- Hi, sciense `release-5.0-beta1` ongate server supports `ssl_server` option:
- 01:59 PM Feature #3053: Multi-Queue virtio-scsi
- You can enable virtio-scsi adding this RAW parameter to the template or to defaults kvm driver file:...
- 03:25 AM Feature #3053: Multi-Queue virtio-scsi
- Could someone look at this? it has major performance impact and virtio-scsi is also needed for trim to work as far as...
- 01:50 PM Bug #5122 (Pending): OneGate Server package is not provided needed gems or install_gems script
- I use Ubuntu 16.04, after installation opennebula-flow package, it is not runs properly.
This steps sloves problem...
- 01:29 PM Bug #5121 (Closed): OneFlow-server not support run separated of main server
- Part of `oneflow-server.conf`:
But sunstone report this error:
- 12:52 PM Bug #5120 (Closed): Datastores permissions is not works
- This is my datastore permissions:
onedatastore list -l ID,NAME,TYPE,USER,GROUP
ID NAME TYPE US...
- 12:26 PM Bug #5119 (Closed): Quota error when exceeding virtual network reservations
Steps to reproduce:
- Create network with ip addresses
- Set default quota for this network
- Logon as user in...
- 09:01 AM Bug #5113 (Closed): Improve exception handling ec2 drivers
- 09:00 AM Bug #5114 (Assigned): vms from ec2 host fails in stopping (aw2) state
- 09:00 AM Bug #4971 (Assigned): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- 05:33 PM Revision 38417759 (one): F #5054 show all vms in dashboard of cloud view (#272)
- 05:31 PM Revision d6d7341f (one): F #4913 Solved bug in OpenNebula contextualization (#270)
- 05:18 PM Feature #5118 (New): Allow SCHEDULED ACTIONS in VM Templates
- Also in Sunstone at instantiation time, and at VM creation time
- 03:12 PM Backlog #5117 (Pending): Option to disable instantiate_pers switch
- Sunstone views config must have option to disable instantiate_pers switch
- 03:11 PM Revision 116425fc (one): F #4809: Template for the LogDBManager
- 02:13 PM Revision c8981e82 (one): F #4809: Some implementation files. Fix compilation issues
- 10:29 AM Revision 65b333b1 (one): F #4913 (#271)
- * F #4913 changed code for disable or enable icons
* F #4913 Added new section for vcenter information in datastore
- 10:24 AM Revision 5ec32501 (one): F #5056 Added filter view and primary group (#267)
- * F #5056 Added filter view and primary group
* F #5065 filter view configurable
- 10:16 AM Revision d642526d (one): F #4913 Added support for ipv6 static in advanced options (#266)
- 10:13 AM Revision b7cd29ab (one): F #4913 Added for each vcenter datastore to be imported (#264)
- 10:07 AM Revision 3cb30ba1 (one): Added error message in import vCenter template (#263)
- 10:07 AM Revision cb0351d6 (one): F #4913 Added message when importing images and vnets (#259)
- 06:46 PM Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- Also attached is a wrapper script called "mkswap-qemu" which uses "qemu-img" to handle both RBD and QCOW2 (and any ot...
- 04:43 PM Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- A simpler solution is to use "qemu-nbd" to create an NBD that corresponds to the RBD. If QEMU is compiled with RBD s...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5116 (Pending): Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- mkimage in the Ceph TM driver does an 'rbd map' to create a swap filesystem.
This does not work with all kernels; ...
- 06:44 PM Revision bae57600 (one): F #4809: Some notes on the implementation of the log replication for
- zone servers
- 06:35 PM Revision e4848c55 (one): F #4809: Overwrite SqlDB db_exec_* methods in DB implementations
- 02:32 PM Revision bb33da70 (one): Merge pull request #268 from juanmont/feature-hollow
- removed hollow attribute
- 02:27 PM Revision fb308e7e (one): removed hollow attribute
- 12:29 PM Revision 5681d03d (one): Feature 5065 Use filter flag to implement group views (#265)
- * F #5065 changed ruby to acept filter
* F #5065 added posibility to change group and filter the resources pool
- 08:57 AM Bug #5115 (Pending): Libvirt VNC settings can create conflicts with other processes
- By default and for novnc to be able to connect the vnc server of libvirt from the frontend node, Opennebula passes 0....
- 08:27 AM Backlog #4709: Default keyboard layout for vm
- It would be awesome to have the general possibility to set default values for all the fields in the templates (e.g. i...
- 07:39 AM Revision 2ffa7a4c (one): F #4913: Fix get_img_name for non persistent images and CDROM images
- 07:38 AM Revision 1743b05e (one): F #4913: Add downcase to OPENNEBULA_MANAGED=NO check
- 04:58 PM Bug #5114 (Closed): vms from ec2 host fails in stopping (aw2) state
- To reproduce this problem you need to have any ec2 vm (running) active, when you stop the machine and then u try to r...
- 04:43 PM Revision 711e0f1b (one): Bug #5113 Improve exception handling ec2 drivers (#262)
- 04:18 PM Bug #5113 (Closed): Improve exception handling ec2 drivers
- 03:12 PM Revision a6d4ab3c (one): F #4809: Update Sql database interface to include read/write/bootstrap
- 12:34 PM Feature #5112 (Pending): Assign cost to imported VMs
- 12:33 PM Feature #5111 (Pending): Control what operations are available through onegate
- Add a permissions mechanism to determine what operations can be executed via OneGate. For instance, resched requires ...
- 11:14 AM Revision 1362c896 (one): F #4913: The same vCenter cluster can be imported with different resourc...
- 10:22 AM Revision 606bfe88 (one): B Flow resolved bug of roles
- (cherry picked from commit 4221d744d11c8cdde790f909b30492f49dfe7ced)
- 10:22 AM Revision 05df9fe6 (one): TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- (cherry picked from commit d0f326fc0ec1188ebe622ed0d4a962f029fefaa3)
- 10:15 AM Revision 264a402a (one): Merge pull request #260 from juanmont/bug-flow
- B Flow resolved bug of roles
- 10:14 AM Revision c9f00240 (one): Merge pull request #258 from juanmont/feature-templateUtils
- TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- 09:41 AM Revision e1f51ba7 (one): F #4913: Add support for IP6_STATIC address range in network import action
- 08:25 AM Revision 9f2a63cc (one): F #4913: Pass datastore action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) ...
- 08:21 AM Revision 179bf23d (one): F #4913: Pass tm action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) so you ...
- 08:18 AM Bug #5110 (Closed): Scheduler cannot handle hosts with more than 2TB memory
I´m using version 4.4.1 of opennebula (old, but very stable).
Now I have a host with 3TB of memory and the...
- 08:16 AM Revision 1aaf04e4 (one): F #4913: Pass vmm action error message to the driver (ERROR attr) so you...
- 07:59 AM Revision 3dd7f49e (one): F #5065 Added group selector in UserSelector (#256)
- * F #5065 Added group selector in UserSelector
* F #4913 Optimized ajax
* Added pool_filter
- 06:06 AM Revision 35fbc4d0 (one): F #4913: Add instantiate to persistent logic before VM is destroyed and ...
- 06:05 AM Revision c3a45e28 (one): F #4913: Persistent disks in a VM instantiated as persistent should not ...
- 06:04 AM Revision c78a121d (one): F #4913: Renamed reference and resize methods for unmanaged disks
- 06:02 AM Revision 9f2753bf (one): F #4913: Unmanaged disks are referenced using opennebula.disk vars in tm...
- 06:00 AM Revision f5c9d4fd (one): F #4913: Major change unmanaged disks are referenced using opennebula.di...
- 03:17 PM Revision 8b6880e4 (one): F #4913: Non-persistent images and volatile images cannot be cloned on a...
- 03:04 PM Revision f94d819f (one): F #4913: The mkimage tm action cannot be performed on a Storage DRS SYST...
- 03:03 PM Revision 47a5a6ba (one): F #4913: Fix CDROM images can be deleted in datastore rm action
- 03:02 PM Revision fc0f484c (one): F #4913: Add delete_file method using DeleteDatastoreFile_Task. Move som...
- 02:56 PM Revision 27bbd26d (one): F #4913: Remove instantiate to persistent logic from vmm shutdown action
- 02:55 PM Revision 601d4bea (one): F #4913: Add method to find persistent image in pool using SOURCE as ref...
- 02:53 PM Revision 7d211b2d (one): F #4913: Vnc info is added when a wild VM is imported F#5074
- 02:22 PM Bug #5109 (Closed): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- Currently if using a libvirt network filter (such as 'clean-traffic') and launching a virtual router with a floating ...
- 12:07 PM Revision cd70c16d (one): F #4913: Fix folder and filename for image upload in datastore cp action
- 11:24 AM Revision 4221d744 (one): B Flow resolved bug of roles
- 11:18 AM Revision d0f326fc (one): TemplateUtils changed code of string_to_template
- 04:31 PM Revision cd580714 (one): F #4809: Delete servers from zone
- 04:27 PM Feature #5108: Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 04:23 PM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- Lastpass tries to detect "insecure" login forms (see https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7336) and the Su...
- 09:39 AM Bug #4693 (Closed): vlan_id is only imported for networks of type DistributedVirtualPortgroup
- Closed as duplicate of #4990
- 09:27 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- Similar proposal in #4789
- 09:26 AM Backlog #4789 (Closed): vCenter :: Choose the best Host for initial VM placement
- Feature included in #3038
- 09:12 AM Backlog #4185 (Closed): vCenter Folder management
- Closed as duplicate of #4823
- 09:08 AM Feature #3595 (Closed): Improve Sunstone flow for importing vCenter VMs /Networks / VM Templates
- Closed as the Sunstone flow already offers the way to import vcenter vms, networks and templates not using the host c...
- 08:59 AM Bug #4540 (Closed): Some imported images have SIZE 0
- Fixed in branch 4913 - commit: 993a5e8e630e4b8be269fd713205cbfc3cf4d66c
OpenNebula uses SearchDatastoreSubFolders_...
- 08:42 AM Feature #5074 (Closed): Automatically add VNC settings to vCenter VMs at import time
- Fixed in branch 4913 for 5.4 release, the remotedisplay.vnc.port, remotedisplay.vnc.enable and remotedisplay.vnc.ip v...
- 08:05 AM Revision 54ae0257 (one): F #4913: Get image prefix from controller type when importing or apply d...
- 06:52 AM Revision 42e84185 (one): F #4913: Datastore import, only one datastore is shown to users but two ...
- 06:51 AM Revision 1ce3451a (one): F #4913: Remove duplicated methods get_vcenter_disks and get_vcenter_nics
- 10:44 AM Revision 2494c5f6 (one): F #4913: Persistent disks in a snapshooted VM are detached after all sna...
- 07:58 AM Revision 0084ffc5 (one): F #4913: VC snapshot name will be One's id and VC snapshot description w...
- 07:53 AM Feature #4921 (Closed): store snapshot name, not snapshot id as the name for the vcenter snapshots
- While OpenNebula's snapshot id will still be the snapshot name in vcenter, OpenNebula's snapshot name now will be inc...
- 07:15 AM Revision 7343c80f (one): F #4913: Add Wild VMs import, images and vnets created for VM's disk and...
- 07:13 AM Revision 906404aa (one): F #4913: Fix context regeneration on VM resume
- 07:12 AM Revision 490f8770 (one): F #4913: Allow disk saveas action in admin_vcenter view
- 07:09 AM Revision 99809a14 (one): Merge pull request #254 from juanmont/feature-4913-36-bis
- F #4913: Added disks without size, when saving the template
- 06:49 AM Request #5107: Register OVA in OpenNebula
- Automatically deploy a vm from an OVA would be a very interesting functionality. Incredibly useful if you could deplo...
- 07:41 PM Revision c360b015 (one): F #4809: AddServer zone API in federated setups
- 07:34 PM Revision ebc810f4 (one): F #4809: Add Server to Zone API call
- 05:12 PM Request #5107 (Pending): Register OVA in OpenNebula
- For both KVM and vcenter based infrastructures
- 03:46 PM Feature #5106 (Closed): VM Groups are resources with permissions, but not displayed as such in Su...
- Adjust Sunstone to display it correctly.
- 03:43 PM Feature #5105 (New): Use clusters as well as hosts for host affinity/antiaffinity rules
- To ease administration of the cloud.
Needs CLI + Sunstone adjustments
- 03:40 PM Feature #5104 (New): Enhance sched messages in Sunstone to clarify addinity/antiaffinity capacity...
- If a VM cannot be deployed, the sched message displayed in Sunstone should be as clear as possible.
- 03:38 PM Feature #5103 (Closed): Configuration option to Hide host affinity
- Some admins may want to hide this since hosts should be hidden to users (even with advanced views).
In both CLI an...
- 10:22 AM Revision 22178e20 (one): F #4913 Added disks without size, when saving the template
- 09:57 AM Feature #5102 (Pending): Open vSwitch VMs lost connection after hyp network restart
- Dear OpenNebula developers
This issue is related with https://forum.opennebula.org/t/centos-7-network-restart-and-...
- 11:32 PM Revision d03ed158 (one): F #4809: Add zone server list to zone data
- 06:59 PM Revision 23387193 (one): F #4913: Remove KEEP_DISKS_ON_DONE remnants
- 06:44 PM Revision 147b2d96 (one): F #4913: Get back resource pool row for template create/update
- 05:26 PM Revision 423e75b9 (one): Merge pull request #241 from juanmont/feature-4913
- Feature 4913. Keep disks on done and datastore selection removal from vm create/update
- 05:25 PM Revision e1cb2c92 (one): F #4809: Add a base class for extended template attributes
- 05:22 PM Revision e23b7bf6 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4913' into feature-4913
- 04:36 PM Revision 2840fb3a (one): F #4913: Fix monitor for VMM poll and check that offers the same info by...
- 04:13 PM Revision 5eeb721e (one): F #4913: Merge branch 'master' into feature-4913
- 03:41 PM Revision 8c30c1f7 (one): F #4913: Fix esx hostname not sent in monitor info
- 03:04 PM Revision 2bd38baf (one): F #4913: Add negative values check for performance manager
- 01:36 PM Revision c551674c (one): F #4913: Fix minor bugs in import actions
- 11:37 AM Revision 5370bde6 (one): Merge pull request #253 from abelCoronado93/template-ajax
- F #4913: Created new images and networks before import vCenter template
- 11:36 AM Revision e6a57b0f (one): F #4913: Add linked clone import to CLI. Several enhancements in monitor...
- 11:32 AM Revision dea2a641 (one): F #4913: Replace VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL with VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL_INFO i...
- 10:49 AM Revision 67cb5c4f (one): Created new images and networks before import vCenter template
- 02:14 AM Bug #4835: opennebula says the disk image is not in qcow2 format but it is.
- This looks like it could be related #3705
I have the same issue on 5.2 regardless if the image is uploaded by me o...
- 11:50 PM Bug #5101 (Pending): Error symlinking to a block device using /dev/disk/by-path/
I have defined a BLOCK datastore:...
- 03:48 PM Revision 7e2d677e (one): Split check_datastores
- 03:08 PM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- This decoupling of parent/child relationship is needed for our ScaleIO backend as well.
- 03:00 PM Revision 35551133 (one): Split check_clusters to external functions
- There are still functions that regenerate the whole table. This should
be fixed later. Look for functions called chec...
- 09:17 AM Revision ba69ddcd (one): Backlog #3628 Removed Files from context for vCenter templates (#242)
- 09:10 AM Revision f298d348 (one): F #4913 Removed vcenter_datastore in import vCenter template (#252)
- * 32 characters max in switch name
* Removed vcenter_datastore in import vCenter template
- 09:09 AM Revision db5a8d1d (one): B #5004 merged of 2 templates, advanced and wizard (#251)
- 09:09 AM Revision 63d0b917 (one): F #4926 Added boolean type in user inputs (#243)
- * F #4926 Added boolean type in user inputs
* F #4926 Added mandatory field
* F #4926 Done order option in user inputs
- 09:08 AM Revision b10dc84a (one): Bug 5042 (#250)
- * Added new functions to TemplateUtils to convert string to json and merge 2 templates
* B #5042 merged of 2 templat...
- 09:07 AM Revision ac0a67e2 (one): F #4913 Added resource pool list in import cluster (#247)
- * 32 characters max in switch name
* Added resource pool list in import cluster
* Added VCENTER_RESOURCE_POOL in cl...
- 09:06 AM Revision 01ab4367 (one): 32 characters max in switch name (#246)
- 09:05 AM Revision 4909e44d (one): F #5052 VM create disabled (#240)
- 09:04 AM Revision fcf00303 (one): F #5067 Start script textarea base64 encoded by default (#239)
- 10:21 AM Request #5100 (Pending): Add SSH and RDP capabilities to Sunstone
- In a similar fashion as VNC capability
- 10:11 AM Feature #5048 (Assigned): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the Ope...
- The import tool's behavior is coherent with the onevnet, onedatastore CLI commands and Sunstone for networks and data...
- 08:20 AM Bug #5098 (Closed): Can use virtual network though I have no permissions
in Sunstone, as oneadmin I created a new user group 'network' and a new virtual network ''vnetwork'. I set ...
- 08:10 AM Revision 63fc52de (one): B #5097: Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 08:09 AM Bug #5097: Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- Applying fix to import templates. Maybe it should be applied to other resources.
- 08:09 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
Also available in: Atom