From 05/11/2017 to 06/09/2017
- 08:03 PM Bug #4833 (Closed): After deleting a group, it is not deleted from the VDC
- 02:51 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 02:19 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 02:15 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- 01:06 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 08:51 AM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 08:50 AM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- 08:19 AM Feature #5189 (Assigned): Azure driver auth system
- Will be nice to change azure_driver auth to work in a similar way of ec2.
Storing credentials directly on disk is ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- Even though you can download MarketApps from every MarketPlace in the federation, you can only upload to MarketPlaces...
- 02:32 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Note that the error message when I tried to scale too much is not very informative.
- 02:31 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Add missing screenshots.
- 02:30 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- I tested with 5.4 and things are a little better except for cloud view:
* We can define a role with *@Min VMs@* at...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
I continue my tests on ONE 5.4 β1 to make the translation and I found something a little odd:
- 01:16 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
I need to manually install the package *@ruby-treetop@* to make the OneFlow service running:...
- 12:42 PM Feature #4770 (Closed): VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
- Documentation done.
- 10:44 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- This needs a dynamic scheduler.
- 10:43 AM Backlog #3549: Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- check if context is stored in the filesystem somehow
- 10:38 AM Feature #4651: Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- I've merged the PR (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/292) for next release.
I'll leave this issue opened unt...
- 10:17 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- * Uniqueness in names
* Rollback in template and Wild VMs import
- 09:57 AM Feature #5184 (Pending): Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- 09:56 AM Backlog #5183 (Pending): MarketPlace for vCenter
- Images downloaded from the marketplace are not useful unless we add the chance in OpenNebula to create a VM from scra...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 09:53 AM Feature #3453 (Closed): Support templates with the same name in different folders
- 09:53 AM Feature #3721 (Closed): Support for linked clones
- 09:51 AM Feature #4407 (Closed): Spread storage load between DS in vCenter
- 09:47 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review if it works.
- 09:45 AM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- 09:43 AM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- 09:42 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- Can you please elaborate? We are having difficulties understanding this issue.
- 09:38 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John, your PR seems good. We will test it further for inclusion.
* About @virsh blockresize@: We are usi...
- 09:13 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
There is one more bug but I am exploiting it as a feature so I kindly ask the resolution to have the option to...
- 09:35 AM Bug #4766 (Assigned): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- 09:31 AM Bug #5157: Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Bug #5157 (Assigned): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:27 AM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- 09:27 AM Feature #5181 (Pending): libfs.sh function get_destination_host() to check bridge host availability
- Besides the round-robin the function should check is the bridge host available to do the task.
The simplest resolu...
- 09:26 AM Feature #4549 (Closed): Datastore names with spaces not supported
- 09:25 AM Bug #4574 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC after stop/resume does not work
- 09:25 AM Feature #4630 (Closed): Allow snapshots for poweroff VMs (vCenter)
- 09:23 AM Bug #4648 (Assigned): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- Remove hook from git
- 09:22 AM Bug #4699 (Closed): Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- 09:22 AM Feature #4753 (Closed): Disk resize at boot time
- 09:21 AM Feature #4791 (Assigned): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 09:20 AM Bug #4836 (Assigned): Document network requirements ESX
- 09:19 AM Feature #4913 (Assigned): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Review and document.
- 09:19 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922 (Assigned): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Review and document
- 09:18 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- 09:16 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Fixex for everything but VMDK file names. Document this limitation. Then assign to 5.6.
- 09:14 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- 09:12 AM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 09:11 AM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 09:02 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
Actually the disk resize is working! Probably I've messed the hosts sync earlier today.
Anyway, here is the...
- 07:40 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi John Noss,
Which version of libvirt and qemu-kvm you are using?
On libvirt 2.0.0/qemu-kvm 2.6.0 the VM is no...
- 05:33 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John Noss wrote:
> This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make...
- 04:32 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- This was solved in the documentation:
- 03:15 PM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
I'm translating for French and some of the string are inconsistent.
Maybe some of them are quite similar...
- 11:39 AM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
- 11:36 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:25 AM Bug #5179 (New): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:14 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- The current implementation is closing the sunstone interface to alter only the known(to sunstone) attributes
- 11:34 AM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:31 AM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 11:24 AM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:24 AM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- 11:13 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
- 01:32 PM Bug #4889 (New): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 01:11 PM Bug #5059: EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- Needs to be checked
- 01:09 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- 01:08 PM Bug #5011 (New): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 01:00 PM Bug #5080 (Closed): ec2 cloudwatch monitoring does not respect the 1440 datapoint limitation
- 12:55 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 08:00 AM Feature #5176: Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
This feature is done.
Version 5.4.0 is already available in github.
- 04:23 PM Feature #5178 (Closed): Improve Ceph documentation
- 04:16 PM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- 04:13 PM Backlog #5177 (Pending): Network creation dialog should feature a dropdown
- Filled with the bridges information of the KVM hosts (makes sense in vCenter as well) coming from the monitoring probes
- 03:40 PM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- It could be really useful to be able to add a user input as a checkbox. The associated context variable would then ge...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5145 (Closed): Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- 07:40 PM Bug #5175 (Closed): Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- HI, I testing cloud today, I run 100VMs and terminate hard 100VMs, one VM failed to terminate with following error.
- 05:12 PM Bug #5174 (Closed): termination of undeployed vm fails on ceph image DS
- We have 5 opennebula nodes, one controller, one ceph image datastore available on the 5 nodes (not on the controller)...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5159: Quotas for user should take into account more restrictive group quotas
- If a user has a quota of, say, 10 VMs, and belongs to a group with a 5 VMs quota, the quota shown in Sunstone (and in...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5162 (Closed): Resize of vCenter VM in poweroff does not spawn dialog
- 01:45 PM Bug #5148 (Closed): IE 11 Create Image bug
- 09:37 AM Feature #5173 (Pending): Re-import Wild VMs
- In vCenter you can import into OpenNebula a Wild VM that it has been previously deployed in vCenter and then you can ...
- 12:50 PM Bug #5172 (Closed): Incorrect SIZE on qcow2 images from remote sources
- When a qcow2 (or any other non-raw image) is downloaded from a remote source, its SIZE is determined from Content-Len...
- 10:22 AM Bug #4956: QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- I solve this by creating new vnet using reservations
- 09:42 AM Bug #5145: Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- Javi has cherrypicked main part of the PR 299, thanks for the patch!
There is another PR https://github.com/OpenNe...
- 07:58 PM Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- 05:18 AM Bug #5169 (Closed): vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due...
- The issue was already fixed in the one-5.2 branch in vcenter_driver.rb, datastore's name was included between bracket...
- 08:56 PM Bug #5171: KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- This PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/314
only follows the code of the detach_disk.
Fails if NIC is stil...
- 08:46 PM Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- Apparently, there can be edge cases (bugs) when the NIC detach on KVM fails, but the libvirt returns success:
- 05:08 PM Bug #4304 (Closed): AltGr Key not working in vnc-console with KVM and german keyboard
- The patch suggested by Steffen Limmer works and will be applied in newer releases.
- 02:50 PM Feature #2347 (Closed): [anti-]affinity functionality for VMs to be placed in the same physical host
- 02:49 PM Feature #4160: [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
- Moving this fo 5.6, sorry
- 02:47 PM Backlog #2615 (Closed): Set group ownership on create calls
- 02:40 PM Feature #4845: enable users with MANAGE permission to recreate a vm
- Needs to complete documentation here:
- 02:10 PM Feature #3395 (New): VM capacity resize for running VMs
- 02:08 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Needs to update the following Section:
- 02:00 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- We can keep both in this issue. I'm moving this to next release.
- 01:58 PM Feature #5005: Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated history r...
- Migrator needs to add (or generate) new fields.
- 01:51 PM Feature #5027 (Closed): Add support for non SLAAC IPv6 address ranges
- 12:12 PM Bug #5060 (Closed): oneflow should not store all log information as a document
- 04:14 PM Feature #3060 (Closed): trim/discard for Ceph RBD
- virtio-scsi controller queue can be configured with changes from issue #3053
- 04:12 PM Bug #4972 (Closed): VMM driver thread crashes when failure info is not available
- 03:51 PM Bug #5144 (Closed): Image flatten doesn't work
- 02:58 PM Bug #5144: Image flatten doesn't work
- Following PR
introduces changes from PR above and some other fixes.
- 03:44 PM Bug #5170 (Closed): fs_lvm does not lock lvm changes
- Multiple lvm actions can be performed at the same time in different hosts, this can be fixed with a lock in the front...
- 10:11 AM Bug #5169: vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due to "Fail...
- The issue is caused by the following:
* When the VM is resumed, OpenNebula fails to detect the VMDK file used when...
- 09:41 AM Bug #5169 (Closed): vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due...
- The following issue has been found:
* A vCenter template is imported into OpenNebula.
* A VM is instantiated from...
- 09:36 AM Feature #5168 (Pending): Create documentation for users
- Currently the operations guide has mixed admin and user information. There should be special documentation that can b...
- 03:10 PM Feature #4242 (Closed): Keep BOOT state for managed VMs until the running state is confirmed
- The issue in vCenter is like this:
* A VM is deployed and the status is RUNNING.
* Sunstone's VNC button is enabl...
- 03:03 PM Backlog #4509 (Closed): Empty vCenter datablocks should be on a separate folder
- In master branch after #4913 merge, datablocks are created inside a one folder or the folder specified in the VCENTER...
- 02:21 PM Backlog #5167: sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- There is actually a way to add/remove security groups from sunstone: removing the NIC and adding it again, expand the...
- 01:18 PM Backlog #5167: sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- actually, I just noticed it is possible to view the security groups affected to a NIC by clicking on the ">" by the N...
- 01:12 PM Backlog #5167 (Pending): sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- While the user is allowed to choose security groups on VM creation, sunstone doesn't provide any way for the user to ...
- 10:44 AM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- Datastore usage for disks are not updated in the new owner.
- 09:52 AM Bug #3705 (Closed): Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Merged by Javi.
- 09:18 AM Bug #3705: Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Following PR should allow to set the DRIVER on datastore level to override the image DRIVER: https://github.com/OpenN...
- 09:16 AM Feature #4743 (Closed): Set parameters on newly created bridges
- 08:20 AM Feature #3053 (Closed): Multi-Queue virtio-scsi
- libvirt already adds a @virtio-scsi@ controller if there is none and a @scsi@ disk is added. There's a new option to ...
- 06:31 AM Feature #4607 (Closed): control panel port redirection
- This issue has been moved to a vOneCloud ticket.
- 06:26 PM Request #4955: Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- I figure out, that there is ipmac spoofing protection, so no need this
- 05:17 PM Bug #5164 (New): Hybrid VMs in poweroff --> terminate are not removed from public cloud provider
- Since they are PUBLIC_CLOUD VMs they lack epilog phase.
- 03:15 PM Feature #5163 (Pending): metadastore for shared image datastores
- Shared image datastores could grouped by a meta datastore. This meta datastore must have a list of datastores it's gr...
- 01:38 PM Bug #5162 (Closed): Resize of vCenter VM in poweroff does not spawn dialog
- 01:34 PM Bug #5161 (Closed): Attach disk and Attach nic functipnality broken in Sunstone
- Due to column order change
- 08:32 AM Bug #5160 (Closed): Bug in VDC resources
- Don't show VDC resources
- 03:41 PM Feature #5158 (Pending): Support storage migrations for datastores that store the data in the ima...
- In the case of Datastores like Ceph, the data is in reality kept in the image datastore. There is currently no way to...
- 02:57 PM Feature #3387 (Closed): Make OpenNebulaNetwork.conf settings overridable per network
- 10:53 AM Bug #5012 (Assigned): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 10:52 AM Bug #5011 (Assigned): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 01:25 PM Bug #5157 (Closed): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- In vCenter hosts, this removes all VCENTER_* attribute information.
- 09:51 AM Request #3358 (Closed): The scheduler only sends one VM per host in vOneCloud
- This ticket has been moved to vOneCloud tickets.
- 03:13 PM Backlog #4483 (Closed): Add python-numpy dependency
- As far as I can see in the packages git history, there is the sunstone dependency on numpy already.
Closing as inv...
- 02:42 PM Bug #4932 (Closed): Debian 8 packaging: opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin (transitional), sh...
we have changed the opennebula-node dependency for Debian 8 (and Ubuntu>16.04) from libvirt-bin to the libv...
- 02:19 PM Bug #5123 (Closed): Old version of OneGate package in ubuntu repo
all current 5.2 packages contain one-gate, which supports the SSL.
I believe you haven't installed "our"...
- 01:47 PM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- Found a new error when you try to deploy a vm (ec2 host) with empty tags:
Value ( '' ) for parameter Tag key is in...
- 01:03 PM Feature #5134: OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is available for...
- You can set LIMIT_MB, to limit maximum capacity allowed for the datastore. Could that address this issue?
- 10:41 AM Bug #4974 (Closed): install_gems fails in Ubuntu 14.04
- Unfortunately, the problem can't be reproduced. Essential packages are installed:...
- 09:47 AM Bug #5135: Sunstone autorefresh feature is not working
- I've removed autorefresh option
- 09:34 AM Feature #5153 (Pending): vmgroups will have an elastic IP
- 09:28 AM Bug #5152: VMs are not polling correctly
- Hi, I investigate it deeper and in same cases, failed migration leaves VM in state "paused". VMM driver assume, that ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #5152: VMs are not polling correctly
- Hi Kristian
Let me understand this better, so the VM is live migrated and the migration fails. So the VM should be...
- 09:26 AM Feature #5150 (Closed): Support for adding virtual CDROM
- Closing as duplicate. Thanks for the detailed issue :)
- 09:22 AM Backlog #5151: Get list of open ports on hypervisor dynamically
- We are looking into using the auto assign feature....
- 09:05 AM Feature #4926: User Input Fields Enhacements
- Needs documentation
- 09:04 AM Feature #5043: Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- Needs documentation
- 09:03 AM Feature #5065: Make it easier to login with a group
- Needs documentation
- 09:01 AM Bug #4683 (Closed): Sign out may not close the session
- Cannot reliable reproduce the problem.
- 09:00 AM Bug #4935 (Closed): Unable to add SSH public key with Update Configuration
- This is the intended behaviour
- 08:59 AM Bug #5042: Advanced Wizard mangles resource template
- Needs documentation
- 08:25 AM Backlog #5086: Allow system snapshots in poweroff state
As we are using only the interface(to do disk snapshots only) an option to enable them is welcome.
- 08:16 AM Bug #5101: Error symlinking to a block device using /dev/disk/by-path/
- In `.../remotes/tm/dev/ln` the first argument is the SRC disk. The script expect argument with format 'host:path' but...
- 09:51 PM Bug #5152 (Pending): VMs are not polling correctly
- Hello, I experience few times bug with VM monitoring. When I execute VM live migration and it's fail from whatever re...
- 04:42 PM Bug #5069 (Closed): Ceph driver removes data in system datastore when using shared system datastore
kvaps kvaps wrote:
> If I start migrate vm to other server, ceph tm driver removes any vm data in system d...
- 04:31 PM Bug #4969 (Closed): Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
kvaps kvaps wrote:
> If you use ceph as system datastore and if your /var/lib/one is shared between your n...
- 08:24 PM Bug #4944 (Closed): tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
you are using wrong settings for the datastores.
Laurent Grawet wrote:
> This is related to ...
- 08:10 PM Bug #4924 (Closed): ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- Anton Todorov wrote:
> IMHO you must use `shared` TM_MAD for SYSTEM datastore. This will address tm/ceph/mv as it wi...
- 02:32 PM Bug #5098: Can use virtual network though I have no permissions
- This is due tu default ACLs:...
- 02:16 PM Request #5107: Register OVA in OpenNebula
Another interesting thing is to export VMs/Services as OVA.
- 02:14 PM Bug #5115: Libvirt VNC settings can create conflicts with other processes
Seems related to #5125.
- 02:11 PM Backlog #5125: Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- I missed this one, my #5151 seems to be a duplicate.
- 02:07 PM Feature #5143: Sunstone: set CPU as half of vCPU
- *@instantiate_cpu_factor@* seems better to me.
- 01:44 PM Backlog #5151 (Closed): Get list of open ports on hypervisor dynamically
This is related to #2475.
We have some conflicting port for VNC :...
- 01:26 PM Bug #4907: [PR #142] Add support for sharing the VNC port with the webserver
- It may be related to #3538.
- 09:56 AM Bug #5004 (Closed): Dialog to edit flow template in sunstone rewrites advanced role parameters
- 09:55 AM Bug #5075 (Closed): Image mapping driver options differ in Image and VM Template creation
- 09:55 AM Bug #5129 (Closed): cannot atach disk in template tab
- 09:54 AM Bug #5133 (Closed): Bug in storage size when update vm template
- 09:53 AM Feature #2774 (Closed): Disable not-supported cross-site functionality
- 09:52 AM Feature #3628 (Closed): More varied and contained Sunstone views
- 09:51 AM Feature #3874 (Closed): Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- 09:50 AM Feature #4351 (Closed): Disable VM instantiate on hold checkbox from yaml view
- 09:47 AM Feature #5052 (Closed): VM create disable
- 09:47 AM Feature #5054 (Closed): In the Cloud View dashboard, own VMs and other VMs should be shown
- 09:45 AM Feature #5103 (Closed): Configuration option to Hide host affinity
- 09:44 AM Feature #5106 (Closed): VM Groups are resources with permissions, but not displayed as such in Su...
- 09:43 AM Feature #5139 (Closed): Custom tags
- 05:14 PM Feature #4805: Condition for exec hooks BEFORE or AFTER certain state
- I think we need to enhance opennebula's hook system by adding non-asynchronic hook's too.
You leave no choice exce...
- 02:04 PM Feature #5150: Support for adding virtual CDROM
- Affected issues:
- 01:52 PM Feature #5150 (Closed): Support for adding virtual CDROM
- I propose you to add virtual cdroms support.
As virtual cdroms are use ide bus, we can do this like other hard drive...
- 02:00 PM Bug #5149: Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
Ruben is answered me about this issue:
This is may be solved by adding this option into oned.conf:...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5146 (New): Host Monitoring does not fail if probe does not come back
Also available in: Atom