From 05/19/2017 to 06/17/2017
- 04:10 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- 04:01 PM Revision 1f00586c (one): B #5192: Cleanup oned lockfile on systemd service stop/fail (#340)
- 02:23 PM Revision 7c8390a1 (one): stderr replace to opennebula log function
- 12:38 PM Revision d8d737b5 (one): Restyle ec2 deploy function
- 10:48 AM Revision 697fc25e (one): Remove ec2 credentials from .conf
- 09:02 AM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- Same thing on Debian 8.8
ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
- 08:46 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- The fix should avoid that VMs are changed to UNKNOWN state if a VM is deleted while the metrics are being gathered.
- 08:38 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- Unfortunately if a VM fails to exist in the query, the whole perf manager query fails and the alternative of doing th...
- 08:37 AM Bug #5195 (Closed): Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- vCenter Performance Manager is used to retrieve statistics for nettx, netrx, disk IOPS... When a host is polled, Open...
- 08:45 AM Revision 8d9bada5 (one): B #5195: Fix vCenter stats gather may fail if VM is deleted while metric...
- 05:34 PM Revision d00e3798 (one): F #4809: Add missing migrators
- 04:38 PM Revision e15cdcce (one): B #5170: Common scripts function "exclusive", use in fs_lvm
- 03:07 PM Revision 3cf603ab (one): typo
- 03:07 PM Revision ede54275 (one): Allow XML fields to start with char '_'
- 12:13 PM Revision 0c81dd83 (one): F #4913: OpenNebula Clusters are created in vCenter premigration tool fo...
- 12:12 PM Revision d78a0be7 (one): F #4913: Remove vCenter credentials as required datastore attributes. Ad...
- 10:33 AM Revision dff203fe (one): F #4809: Adding missing unlock()
- 10:26 AM Revision dff87fc7 (one): Changed icons download OpenNebula and cloud
- 10:25 AM Revision cd185bcd (one): resolved bugs for vcenter attributes in vnets and datastores
- 10:23 AM Revision fa1ed2be (one): B #5170: add a lock to lvm actions in fs_lvm
- 10:17 AM Revision 97474282 (one): F #4809: sync zone update in server add when adding a HA follower in a
- federation (for 2 server corner case). Check for empty records in
federated log replication
- 07:28 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- 07:28 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- Cannot be done. Datastores are imported only once per vCenter datacenter as a datastore is unique in its name at data...
- 05:19 AM Revision e4e72f5c (one): F #4913: Remove SCHED_REQUIREMENTS from vCenter imported templates
- 03:58 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 02:30 PM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- 11:23 AM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- In Debian 9, there is no libmysqlclient-dev for install, just a virtual....
- 02:18 PM Revision c9858186 (one): Merge pull request #345 from vholer/bug-5170
- Bug 5194
- 02:15 PM Revision d5eabd14 (one): B #5194: Support package alternatives in install_gems, add default-libmy...
- 11:43 AM Revision ce4f15a8 (one): consistent with labels (#342)
- 11:43 AM Revision 63cc700e (one): B #5157 Resolved bugs with vcenter attributes (#343)
- 11:26 AM Revision 5b3c979a (one): Revert "Deleted saveas icon in cloud view for vCenter VMs (#339)"
- This reverts commit 632cff4fb96ed48598840355cb3584f3e1cbcaea.
- 10:26 AM Revision 5e5af78c (one): F #4913: Fix TM_MAD of vCenter
- 07:24 AM Feature #5193: vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Sections that must be updated to reflect new behavior:
- 07:19 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Track sections that must be updated or errors that must be corrected.
- 07:15 AM Feature #4791: Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- Datastore is no longer possible to select in vCenter as attribute VCENTER_DATASTORE is no longer used so it cannot be...
- 07:05 AM Revision bb36e6c4 (one): F #4913: Remove VCENTER_ONE_HOST_ID from datastore actions and required ...
- 03:51 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- perfect, thanks!
- 11:47 AM Feature #4918 (Assigned): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- Info about:
* How to upload VMDK files
* How to upload an ISO file
* How to create empty datablocks
- 03:48 PM Revision 2f5a3185 (one): F #4809: Start/Stop zone replication threads when adding/deleting zones
- 12:36 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- There are some cases when oned fails to stop correctly and the lock file /var/lock/one/one is left on the disk. Same ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #4836: Document network requirements ESX
- The following paragraph has been added to deployment/node_installation/vcenter_node_installation.html...
- 12:03 PM Revision 9c0e7c80 (one): F #4913: Allow VCENTER_DS_IMAGE_DIR and VCENTER_DS_VOLATILE_DIR to be ed...
- 12:01 PM Feature #5180: Inconsistencies for translations
- There is a typo, a double *@the@*:
> If specified, the the VMs and Template folder path where the VM will be creat...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5191 (Closed): Sunstone memory leak
- Opennebula 5.2.1
MariaDB + Opennebula server + Sunstone are installed in VM with 2 gb total memory
OS: Centos 7.3
- 11:29 AM Revision 632cff4f (one): Deleted saveas icon in cloud view for vCenter VMs (#339)
- 11:13 AM Revision 174dc9cb (one): Deleted context image in storage for vCenter VM (#338)
- 11:12 AM Revision 83f2ecbc (one): Deleted edit in attr key host (#337)
- 11:03 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- This can be restricted to not importing only those datastores that are local (ie local hard disk) to the ESX host.
- 10:18 AM Revision 0b3b5274 (one): B #5157 Resolved bugs with vcenter attributes (#334)
- 10:13 AM Revision b5cd9190 (one): B #5011 fixed: ec2 instances monitoring
- 09:49 AM Revision 22f90e98 (one): B #5022: Restore original permissions to chgrp operation
- 09:23 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- 07:51 AM Bug #4766 (Closed): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- The missing vCenter customization has been added to the operation/vm_setup/vcenter.rst file explaining the VCENTER_CU...
- 06:46 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Info for release 5.4:
* Two hooks are used: create_vcenter_net.rb and delete_vcenter_net.rb. The first hook should...
- 05:26 AM Revision 3db12aee (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter template_to_one for templates import
- 04:03 PM Revision 05866177 (one): F #4913: Shorter vCenter templates import name (max 80 chars)
- 04:02 PM Revision e86ff9e1 (one): F #4913: Remove vcenter datastore from default cluster on creation
- 04:01 PM Revision bebd7ac5 (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter datastore cp and vcenter_uploader
- 03:59 PM Revision bb9f21f2 (one): F #4913: Remove enhanced vnet from default cluster on create
- 03:58 PM Revision 1419c966 (one): F #4913: Add vcenter net hooks to oned.conf
- 02:24 PM Revision f4ec2c07 (one): F #4809: Fix error when deleting server from zone in standalone mode
- 11:18 AM Bug #4648 (Closed): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- 11:14 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review that there is no "save as" in cloudview / sunstone in vcenter view
Review instantiate to persistent
- 11:12 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Needs to:
* Automate test
* Add commented hook in oned.conf
- 11:10 AM Feature #4999 (Closed): Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- 11:07 AM Feature #5048 (New): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenNebu...
- 10:50 AM Revision ac248360 (one): Install ESX packages for VNC firewall config. into $SHARE_LOCATION (#335)
- 09:54 AM Revision 6d61d510 (one): F #4809: Fix deadlock when stopping replica threads
- 05:38 PM Revision 95f72825 (one): F #4913: Remove vcenter network driver clean as is no longer needed
- 05:37 PM Revision b112cad7 (one): F #4913: New vCenter hooks for enhanced networks create/delete
- 05:36 PM Revision 9edce1d1 (one): F #4913: vCenter delete poweroff vms hook is no longer used
- 05:35 PM Revision 2e514af9 (one): F #4913: Changes and fixes in Sunstone for vcenter (importer, allow some...
- 05:33 PM Revision d0e16dc7 (one): F #4913: Changes and fixes in Sunstone for vcenter (importer, allow some...
- 05:28 PM Revision 03b52f4b (one): F #4913: Major changes in vCenter import actions
- 05:25 PM Revision 1178e0cd (one): F #4913: Cosmetic change to oca host.rb
- 05:23 PM Revision 4e71fc51 (one): F #4913: Fix assign_proxy_switch and update_vss for enhanced network
- 05:12 PM Revision 23e86e01 (one): F #4913: Fix shutdown VM if DEPLOY_ID is empty
- 05:10 PM Revision 55034c90 (one): F #4913: When a vCenter VM is deployed, the ESX_HOST is stored in a tmp ...
- 05:08 PM Revision 10c363a4 (one): F #4913: Changed vCenter default nic model to vmxnet3
- 05:07 PM Revision 36331545 (one): F #4913: vCenter enhanced networks are no longer deleted with VM
- 05:04 PM Revision b6a30680 (one): F #4913: Store in tmp file the host where a VM is deployed so VNC connec...
- 05:00 PM Revision 7b801cdd (one): F #4913: vi_client gets credentials from datastore, VCENTER_ONE_HOST_ID ...
- 04:57 PM Revision b2d9f347 (one): F #4913: Replace required attr for vCenter datastores. Inherit VCENTER_S...
- 04:55 PM Revision bba84999 (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_SWITCH_NPORTS as VNET_INHERIT_ATTR
- 04:54 PM Revision a53464a8 (one): F #4913: Modify vmodl.db to solve issue with wrong types returned
- 04:52 PM Revision 11de7705 (one): F #4913: Allow vCenter datastore credentials to be encrypted in update
- 08:52 PM Backlog #3833: Make VCPU first class citizien
is there any possibility to raise the priority of this and include it in one of the next releases?
- 08:03 PM Bug #4833 (Closed): After deleting a group, it is not deleted from the VDC
- 08:00 PM Revision 2d23844b (one): B #4833: Remove group from VDC when it is deleted
- 02:51 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 02:50 PM Revision 3bba964e (one): F #4934 Added updateconf Java API
- 02:38 PM Revision 4018be72 (one): Do not set VNC ports as used in certain states #214
- Original fix by @dfelsch
- 02:19 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 02:15 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- 02:14 PM Revision 125a6825 (one): B #5022: Group Admin have MANAGE over the group. Update permissions to
- add an user to a group.
- 01:06 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- 01:04 PM Revision 226531e0 (one): B #5024: Implements recover actions for system snapshots. Sets name of
- KVM snapshots to OpenNebula's snapshot ID
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 09:05 AM Revision fc7e809f (one): Add TODO's for missing parts in some migrators
- 08:51 AM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 08:50 AM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- 08:19 AM Feature #5189 (Assigned): Azure driver auth system
- Will be nice to change azure_driver auth to work in a similar way of ec2.
Storing credentials directly on disk is ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- Even though you can download MarketApps from every MarketPlace in the federation, you can only upload to MarketPlaces...
- 04:16 PM Revision f8e4a3d1 (one): F #3877 Added monitoring info in cloud view
- 03:26 PM Revision 42435984 (one): Add ESX VNC firewall rules VIB package and build info.
- 02:32 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Note that the error message when I tried to scale too much is not very informative.
- 02:31 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Add missing screenshots.
- 02:30 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- I tested with 5.4 and things are a little better except for cloud view:
* We can define a role with *@Min VMs@* at...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
I continue my tests on ONE 5.4 β1 to make the translation and I found something a little odd:
- 01:46 PM Revision 8ead29ba (one): Add '/usr/local/bin' to path for bundler to work
- 01:16 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
I need to manually install the package *@ruby-treetop@* to make the OneFlow service running:...
- 12:42 PM Feature #4770 (Closed): VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
- Documentation done.
- 10:44 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- This needs a dynamic scheduler.
- 10:43 AM Backlog #3549: Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- check if context is stored in the filesystem somehow
- 10:38 AM Feature #4651: Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- I've merged the PR (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/292) for next release.
I'll leave this issue opened unt...
- 10:35 AM Revision e0fb9be7 (one): Merge pull request #292 from 4nd3r/master
- support rfc2307 groups in ldap
- 10:17 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- * Uniqueness in names
* Rollback in template and Wild VMs import
- 09:57 AM Feature #5184 (Pending): Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- 09:56 AM Backlog #5183 (Pending): MarketPlace for vCenter
- Images downloaded from the marketplace are not useful unless we add the chance in OpenNebula to create a VM from scra...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 09:53 AM Feature #3453 (Closed): Support templates with the same name in different folders
- 09:53 AM Feature #3721 (Closed): Support for linked clones
- 09:51 AM Feature #4407 (Closed): Spread storage load between DS in vCenter
- 09:47 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review if it works.
- 09:45 AM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- 09:43 AM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- 09:42 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- Can you please elaborate? We are having difficulties understanding this issue.
- 09:38 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John, your PR seems good. We will test it further for inclusion.
* About @virsh blockresize@: We are usi...
- 09:13 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
There is one more bug but I am exploiting it as a feature so I kindly ask the resolution to have the option to...
- 09:35 AM Bug #4766 (Assigned): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- 09:31 AM Bug #5157: Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Bug #5157 (Assigned): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Revision dedd3c83 (one): few changes around ec2 driver state switching
- 09:27 AM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- 09:27 AM Feature #5181 (Pending): libfs.sh function get_destination_host() to check bridge host availability
- Besides the round-robin the function should check is the bridge host available to do the task.
The simplest resolu...
- 09:26 AM Feature #4549 (Closed): Datastore names with spaces not supported
- 09:25 AM Bug #4574 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC after stop/resume does not work
- 09:25 AM Feature #4630 (Closed): Allow snapshots for poweroff VMs (vCenter)
- 09:23 AM Bug #4648 (Assigned): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- Remove hook from git
- 09:22 AM Bug #4699 (Closed): Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- 09:22 AM Feature #4753 (Closed): Disk resize at boot time
- 09:21 AM Feature #4791 (Assigned): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 09:20 AM Bug #4836 (Assigned): Document network requirements ESX
- 09:19 AM Feature #4913 (Assigned): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Review and document.
- 09:19 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922 (Assigned): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Review and document
- 09:18 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- 09:16 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Fixex for everything but VMDK file names. Document this limitation. Then assign to 5.6.
- 09:14 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- 09:12 AM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 09:11 AM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 08:19 AM Revision 585cc130 (one): F #4809: Typo in the name of the hook
- 06:36 AM Revision 978d1538 (one): F #4809: Load Hook managet earlier to be able to execute raft hooks on
- 09:02 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
Actually the disk resize is working! Probably I've messed the hosts sync earlier today.
Anyway, here is the...
- 07:40 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi John Noss,
Which version of libvirt and qemu-kvm you are using?
On libvirt 2.0.0/qemu-kvm 2.6.0 the VM is no...
- 05:33 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John Noss wrote:
> This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make...
- 04:32 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- This was solved in the documentation:
- 03:15 PM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
I'm translating for French and some of the string are inconsistent.
Maybe some of them are quite similar...
- 01:23 PM Revision 169d153e (one): Merge pull request #324 from atodorov-storpool/patch-16
- F #4809: rename sql to sqlcmd in database_schema.rb
- 11:39 AM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
- 11:38 AM Revision 1a65e8c9 (one): F #4199 Added support for to save description when save a VM
- 11:36 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:25 AM Bug #5179 (New): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:14 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- The current implementation is closing the sunstone interface to alter only the known(to sunstone) attributes
- 11:35 AM Revision 484f226d (one): Bug #5179 sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 11:34 AM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:32 AM Revision 9f7f8328 (one): F #5108 Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:31 AM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 11:24 AM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:24 AM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- 11:13 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
- 03:43 PM Revision 486a4856 (one): F #4809: rename sql to sqlcmd in database_schema.rb
- 'sql' is reserved word in MariaDB
- 01:32 PM Bug #4889 (New): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 01:11 PM Bug #5059: EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- Needs to be checked
- 01:09 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- 01:08 PM Bug #5011 (New): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 01:00 PM Bug #5080 (Closed): ec2 cloudwatch monitoring does not respect the 1440 datapoint limitation
- 12:55 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 08:00 AM Feature #5176: Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
This feature is done.
Version 5.4.0 is already available in github.
- 09:19 PM Revision bb6b578a (one): F #5005: Missing constructor
- 05:13 PM Revision e5ee3aae (one): F #5005: Do not load empty history records
- 04:59 PM Revision 1c6e9af2 (one): F #5005: Initialize UID, GID, and REQID to -1 in History records
- 04:40 PM Revision bd4040d3 (one): F #4809: Do not bootstrap DB before upgrading
- 04:23 PM Feature #5178 (Closed): Improve Ceph documentation
- 04:16 PM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- 04:14 PM Revision 953a7f16 (one): f #4809: Do not include log info on raft.status when operating in solo
- 04:14 PM Revision eff03086 (one): B #5166: Take into account ds usage (SELF datastores) when changing VM
- 04:13 PM Backlog #5177 (Pending): Network creation dialog should feature a dropdown
- Filled with the bridges information of the KVM hosts (makes sense in vCenter as well) coming from the monitoring probes
- 04:13 PM Revision 28e1f0a1 (one): Create gzipped tar of the Java OCA
- 04:10 PM Revision 9badfb86 (one): Fixe error
- 03:40 PM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- It could be really useful to be able to add a user input as a checkbox. The associated context variable would then ge...
- 03:11 PM Revision c79bff26 (one): cloudwatch parallel monitoring, partial fix
- 03:11 PM Revision 8a7d235e (one): core update ec2 fix
- 02:32 PM Revision 3dcc161e (one): F #4913: Fix small issues
- 02:22 PM Revision c318f04f (one): Merge pull request #323 from vholer/feature-4977
- F #4977: DB patch to clean MarketPlace Appliances
- 01:46 PM Bug #5145 (Closed): Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- 01:30 PM Revision cfc84db3 (one): Merge pull request #316 from vholer/bug-5145
- B #5145: Drop domain snapshots before live-migrate
- 01:18 PM Revision 747f9a78 (one): F #4977: DB patch to clean MarketPlace Appliances
- 01:03 PM Revision 4fb7fa82 (one): F #4913: Remore require pry for vCenter Pre Migrator
- 12:32 PM Revision 4035ab5c (one): F #4913: vCenter Pre Migrator tool
- 07:40 PM Bug #5175 (Closed): Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- HI, I testing cloud today, I run 100VMs and terminate hard 100VMs, one VM failed to terminate with following error.
- 05:24 PM Revision 0a2f18a7 (one): F #4809: Better heartbeat management. A separated thread is created for
- each follower
- 05:12 PM Bug #5174 (Closed): termination of undeployed vm fails on ceph image DS
- We have 5 opennebula nodes, one controller, one ceph image datastore available on the 5 nodes (not on the controller)...
- 04:22 PM Revision b768f896 (one): F #4809: Execute follower hook on startup
- 04:22 PM Revision e80386ef (one): F #4809: Better timeouts for client xmlrpc-c
- 04:53 PM Revision 514ac43d (one): Bug #4925 onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 04:16 PM Revision 1c72134d (one): Bump version of shared database to 5.3.80
- 10:01 AM Revision 654b384b (one): F #4809: Do not use log after unlocking objetcs
- 04:49 PM Feature #4159 (Closed): [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- 02:21 PM Revision 35da0ee1 (one): F #4809: Fix check
- 02:14 PM Revision d3c7a07a (one): F #4809: Check log records are properly loaded from DB
- 10:25 AM Revision ab63767e (one): F #4809: Tool to backup/restore the database (with federated option)
- 10:21 AM Revision 50d0a6b4 (one): F #4809: sql is a reserved keyword in MySQL
- 09:13 AM Revision 50880bb2 (one): F #4809: Do not write log in solo mode, update instead of insert for
- 10:52 PM Revision f12fdfae (one): F #4809: Compress DB commands.
- 09:54 PM Revision 384ab422 (one): Fix return code for onehost command create
- 02:16 PM Revision 234734a3 (one): F #4809: Better query to purge log records
- 01:59 PM Bug #5159: Quotas for user should take into account more restrictive group quotas
- If a user has a quota of, say, 10 VMs, and belongs to a group with a 5 VMs quota, the quota shown in Sunstone (and in...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5162 (Closed): Resize of vCenter VM in poweroff does not spawn dialog
- 01:45 PM Bug #5148 (Closed): IE 11 Create Image bug
- 10:07 AM Revision 75b8889e (one): F #4809: Fix cache issue when the VM outated set is modified
- 09:37 AM Feature #5173 (Pending): Re-import Wild VMs
- In vCenter you can import into OpenNebula a Wild VM that it has been previously deployed in vCenter and then you can ...
- 04:24 PM Revision 9d763ef6 (one): F #4809: Fully working vip hooks
- 04:24 PM Revision 54c1fbaa (one): F #4809: Pass arguments to the raft hooks
- 03:15 PM Revision 1e54e36f (one): resolved bugs and changed copyrigth
- 03:14 PM Revision 3df06508 (one): Changed labels vCenter information
- 02:33 PM Revision 95623c2e (one): added new options to onehost cli
- 02:33 PM Revision 2b05cde9 (one): separe code
- 02:33 PM Revision 22b4f496 (one): added a function to retrieve the host
- 02:33 PM Revision 5f9e2aa7 (one): retrieving info from template donde
- 02:33 PM Revision f95bde04 (one): template auth complete
- 02:33 PM Revision c5dc6a3c (one): crypt and decrypt complete
- 02:33 PM Revision 4fa8894e (one): displaying memory in vm monitoring fields, code cleaning, TAG_BUG resolved
- 12:50 PM Bug #5172 (Closed): Incorrect SIZE on qcow2 images from remote sources
- When a qcow2 (or any other non-raw image) is downloaded from a remote source, its SIZE is determined from Content-Len...
- 11:00 AM Revision ea5f0d64 (one): Bug ##5160 Solved bug in VDCs resources
- 10:59 AM Revision b75f10d2 (one): B #5148 resolved bug when click advanced options
- 10:35 AM Revision 551c7fe9 (one): updated locale translations
- 10:22 AM Bug #4956: QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- I solve this by creating new vnet using reservations
- 09:42 AM Bug #5145: Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- Javi has cherrypicked main part of the PR 299, thanks for the patch!
There is another PR https://github.com/OpenNe...
- 09:36 AM Revision 962bc452 (one): B #5145: Drop domain snapshots before live-migrate
- Otherwise the migration fails on existing snapshots:
"error: Requested operation is not valid: cannot migrate domain ...
- 07:58 PM Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- 03:49 PM Revision 02b229d7 (one): F #4809: Fix cache issues when updating PCI devices on VM
- 12:46 PM Revision 01801f5f (one): Fix missing VM update
- 08:18 AM Revision c0a0ff5c (one): Merge pull request #314 from vholer/bug-5171
- B #5171: Check if NIC is really absent after detach on KVM
- 05:18 AM Bug #5169 (Closed): vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due...
- The issue was already fixed in the one-5.2 branch in vcenter_driver.rb, datastore's name was included between bracket...
- 09:13 PM Revision 3a0ff50e (one): B #5171: Check if NIC is really absent after detach on KVM
- 08:56 PM Bug #5171: KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- This PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/314
only follows the code of the detach_disk.
Fails if NIC is stil...
- 08:46 PM Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- Apparently, there can be edge cases (bugs) when the NIC detach on KVM fails, but the libvirt returns success:
- 05:33 PM Revision 8488320e (one): F #4809: add migrator for logdb and fed_logdb tables
- 05:20 PM Revision 322bc419 (one): Don’t create virsh domain snapshot metadata. REFS#5145
- Signed-off-by: Kristian Feldsam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 05:08 PM Bug #4304 (Closed): AltGr Key not working in vnc-console with KVM and german keyboard
- The patch suggested by Steffen Limmer works and will be applied in newer releases.
- 04:45 PM Revision 09c9e6a2 (one): F #4954: Crypts EC2_ACCESS and EC2_SECRET attributes in Hosts
- 03:48 PM Revision 631abcdd (one): F #4937: Adds XML-RPC method to execute & replicate SQL commands
- 02:50 PM Feature #2347 (Closed): [anti-]affinity functionality for VMs to be placed in the same physical host
- 02:49 PM Feature #4160: [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
- Moving this fo 5.6, sorry
- 02:47 PM Backlog #2615 (Closed): Set group ownership on create calls
- 02:40 PM Feature #4845: enable users with MANAGE permission to recreate a vm
- Needs to complete documentation here:
- 02:16 PM Revision c8c03067 (one): Update documentation version in Sunstone
- 02:10 PM Feature #3395 (New): VM capacity resize for running VMs
- 02:08 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Needs to update the following Section:
- 02:07 PM Revision 8de979e4 (one): Bump version 5.3.80
- 02:00 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- We can keep both in this issue. I'm moving this to next release.
- 01:58 PM Feature #5005: Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated history r...
- Migrator needs to add (or generate) new fields.
- 01:51 PM Feature #5027 (Closed): Add support for non SLAAC IPv6 address ranges
- 01:21 PM Revision 34819e52 (one): Scheduler should also run with solo configuration
- 01:17 PM Revision a8cd7ca0 (one): Revert "B #5170: add a lock to lvm actions in fs_lvm"
- This reverts commit 8ea71b1a46d63a5e0c9c71e77aee99cba37f0dd3.
flock can not be used with bash functions. Create a ne...
- 12:14 PM Revision 88b962c0 (one): B #5060: limit flow service logs to 50 entries
- (cherry picked from commit fe61ab72997e55898ce7f8f1b79396f31c984e44)
- 12:12 PM Bug #5060 (Closed): oneflow should not store all log information as a document
- 12:11 PM Revision c976f87c (one): Merge branch 'bug-5060'
- 12:09 PM Revision 8ea71b1a (one): B #5170: add a lock to lvm actions in fs_lvm
- 08:44 AM Revision db9f9ded (one): Merge branch 'feature-4809'
- 09:57 PM Revision c8d88de0 (one): F #4809: Do not doble-unlock raft mutex in timer. Fix update of
- heartbeat counter
- 06:38 PM Revision 98d26e9e (one): F #4809: Do not accept empty records. Increase default xml-rpc timeouts
- 04:14 PM Feature #3060 (Closed): trim/discard for Ceph RBD
- virtio-scsi controller queue can be configured with changes from issue #3053
- 04:12 PM Bug #4972 (Closed): VMM driver thread crashes when failure info is not available
- 03:51 PM Bug #5144 (Closed): Image flatten doesn't work
- 02:58 PM Bug #5144: Image flatten doesn't work
- Following PR
introduces changes from PR above and some other fixes.
- 03:50 PM Revision c931f643 (one): Merge pull request #312 from vholer/bug-5144
- Bug 5144 - fs/snap_* BRIDGE_LIST, fixes
- 03:44 PM Bug #5170 (Closed): fs_lvm does not lock lvm changes
- Multiple lvm actions can be performed at the same time in different hosts, this can be fixed with a lock in the front...
- 02:48 PM Revision 83af85dd (one): B #5144: fs/snap_* fixed locations, non-qcow2 revert, added exec_and_logs
- 10:11 AM Bug #5169: vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due to "Fail...
- The issue is caused by the following:
* When the VM is resumed, OpenNebula fails to detect the VMDK file used when...
- 09:41 AM Bug #5169 (Closed): vCenter VM cannot be resumed from poweroff after a hard disk was attached due...
- The following issue has been found:
* A vCenter template is imported into OpenNebula.
* A VM is instantiated from...
- 09:59 AM Revision 2836eb9e (one): Fixed/Extended DS MAD FS snapshot script to work via BRIDGE_LIST on remo...
- Signed-off-by: Kristian Feldsam <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Vlastimil Holer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 09:36 AM Feature #5168 (Pending): Create documentation for users
- Currently the operations guide has mixed admin and user information. There should be special documentation that can b...
- 03:46 PM Revision fe61ab72 (one): B #5060: limit flow service logs to 50 entries
- 03:10 PM Feature #4242 (Closed): Keep BOOT state for managed VMs until the running state is confirmed
- The issue in vCenter is like this:
* A VM is deployed and the status is RUNNING.
* Sunstone's VNC button is enabl...
- 03:03 PM Backlog #4509 (Closed): Empty vCenter datablocks should be on a separate folder
- In master branch after #4913 merge, datablocks are created inside a one folder or the folder specified in the VCENTER...
- 02:21 PM Revision 20c032e3 (one): B #5059: show public IPs for AWS machines
- For CLI and Sunstone
(cherry picked from commit 06b4c8f838faf7882a31ecef14080e9fb68cf203)
- 02:21 PM Backlog #5167: sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- There is actually a way to add/remove security groups from sunstone: removing the NIC and adding it again, expand the...
- 01:18 PM Backlog #5167: sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- actually, I just noticed it is possible to view the security groups affected to a NIC by clicking on the ">" by the N...
- 01:12 PM Backlog #5167 (Pending): sunstone lacks management of VM's security groups
- While the user is allowed to choose security groups on VM creation, sunstone doesn't provide any way for the user to ...
- 02:19 PM Revision 06b4c8f8 (one): B #5059: show public IPs for AWS machines
- For CLI and Sunstone
- 12:59 PM Revision b5e0914d (one): F #ColorMeter Added new attribute for view colors in meter input
- 11:31 AM Revision a216bb9e (one): F #4809: Raft servers / zone slave lists updated on server-add in the
- rigth place (leaders/masters)
- 10:44 AM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- Datastore usage for disks are not updated in the new owner.
- 10:28 AM Revision 20b8216a (one): B #5059: show public IPs for AWS machines
- For CLI and Sunstone
- 09:52 AM Bug #3705 (Closed): Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Merged by Javi.
- 09:18 AM Bug #3705: Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Following PR should allow to set the DRIVER on datastore level to override the image DRIVER: https://github.com/OpenN...
- 09:50 AM Revision 51bdcbdf (one): Merge pull request #309 from vholer/bug-3705
- B #3705 Allow DRIVER override on datastore level
- 09:16 AM Feature #4743 (Closed): Set parameters on newly created bridges
- 08:20 AM Feature #3053 (Closed): Multi-Queue virtio-scsi
- libvirt already adds a @virtio-scsi@ controller if there is none and a @scsi@ disk is added. There's a new option to ...
- 08:15 AM Revision a7249044 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3053'
- 06:31 AM Feature #4607 (Closed): control panel port redirection
- This issue has been moved to a vOneCloud ticket.
- 08:51 PM Revision afca14d7 (one): F #4809: Initialize last_index of federated log when starting replica
- 06:26 PM Request #4955: Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- I figure out, that there is ipmac spoofing protection, so no need this
- 05:17 PM Bug #5164 (New): Hybrid VMs in poweroff --> terminate are not removed from public cloud provider
- Since they are PUBLIC_CLOUD VMs they lack epilog phase.
- 05:11 PM Revision b1f9a30f (one): F #5161 Solved bug in attach disk and attach nic
- 04:04 PM Revision 31ba4d4d (one): F #4809: Fix some bugs when replicating log entries to slave zones
- 03:15 PM Feature #5163 (Pending): metadastore for shared image datastores
- Shared image datastores could grouped by a meta datastore. This meta datastore must have a list of datastores it's gr...
- 01:44 PM Revision 509b9811 (one): B #5162 resolved bug for resize the vms
- 01:38 PM Bug #5162 (Closed): Resize of vCenter VM in poweroff does not spawn dialog
- 01:34 PM Bug #5161 (Closed): Attach disk and Attach nic functipnality broken in Sunstone
- Due to column order change
- 12:43 PM Revision 6e1e76ef (one): B #5157 Added new security control for vcenter attributes and separated ...
- 08:32 AM Bug #5160 (Closed): Bug in VDC resources
- Don't show VDC resources
- 09:11 PM Revision 6383b752 (one): B #3705: Add TEMPLATE/DRIVER=raw into exist. CEPH/LVM DS on migration
- 06:37 PM Revision 4a780941 (one): F #4809: Refresh zone list on server add/remove to keep an updated list
- of servers
- 06:08 PM Revision c5f54f81 (one): F #4809: First version of replication thread for federated zones
- 02:54 PM Revision ae96f4ea (one): B #3705: Don't override image DRIVER if CDROM
- 01:54 PM Bug #5159 (Closed): Quotas for user should take into account more restrictive group quotas
- 08:51 AM Revision 3c9065fe (one): B #3705: Set DRIVER=qcow2 for TM_MAD qcow2
- 08:45 AM Revision 38e78223 (one): B #3705: Default CONVERT=yes in fs/cp
- 08:44 AM Revision 3c71258c (one): B #3705: DRIVER configuration for the TM_MAD_CONF
- 08:44 AM Revision 1393bff1 (one): B #3705: Update DS_MAD fs/cp to support CONVERT/DRIVER
- 08:43 AM Revision a2a1e830 (one): B #3705: Override image DRIVER attribute by the datastore DRIVER
Also available in: Atom