From 05/30/2017 to 06/28/2017
- 07:49 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- PR was not correct / complete. I'll create a new PR.
- 12:28 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- See PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/360
- 12:19 PM Feature #5208 (Closed): Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster de...
- Currently ONE supports multiple Ceph datastores through the CEPH_USER / CEPH_CONF options (although undocumented AFAI...
- 05:50 PM Revision c6286c03 (one): F #4809: Safer purge function for RAFT log
- 05:43 PM Revision 361409e7 (one): F #4809: Compress federated log
- 05:27 PM Revision 4bf338cf (one): F #4937: renum history records and add update
- 01:23 PM Revision e04dba14 (one): Enable rm_directory for vcenter 6.5
- 12:43 PM Revision 00b7d860 (one): F #5207: vCenter disks can be resized when VM in poweroff
- 12:29 PM Feature #5207: Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- A tm/resize action has been added to vCenter driver. When a disk is going to be resized the tm/resize will check if t...
- 12:16 PM Feature #5207 (Closed): Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- When a VM is in poweroff state it should be possible to resize (increase) disks.
- 10:39 AM Revision a5edba2a (one): Solved bug in create vm cloud view
- 10:38 AM Revision e3c0041c (one): Solved bug in disk_resize
- 10:38 AM Revision 904edd62 (one): F #5136 ec2_driver.conf purge (#357)
- * fix opennebula log
* F #5136 ec2_driver capacities replaced
* F #5136 required ec2 region_name template att
* F ...
- 09:23 AM Bug #5206 (Pending): MANAGE right requirement on image for disk snapshot unjustified with ceph
With opennebula 5.2, snapshoting a disk requires the MANAGE permissions on the original image. While it mig...
- 06:38 AM Revision 6e23515a (one): Add info_all to one_pool helper method used by vcenter
- 06:19 AM Revision b2848a04 (one): Add info_all to pools used by vcenter pre-migrator
- 11:14 PM Revision 0c9272b6 (one): F #4809: Fix divergence problems when replicated the fed log in a HA
- 05:24 PM Revision 75dcfd60 (one): B #4821: No traffic shaping in attached NICs (#356)
- * B #4821: Hot-attached KVM NIC with more supported libvirt interface options
* B #4821: Generate KVM libvirt filter...
- 05:23 PM Revision a414e4d5 (one): Merge pull request #347 from vholer/bug-5170
- B #5170: LVM exclusive locking
- 04:43 PM Bug #5205 (Closed): onehost sync should skip hosts in OFFLINE state or using vcenter driver
- A patch to skip hosts in OFFLINE state:...
- 03:36 PM Backlog #3954: Online resize memory for VM
- Perhaps a better approach: https://medium.com/@juergen_thomann/memory-hotplug-with-qemu-kvm-and-libvirt-558f1c635972...
- 01:54 PM Revision 2e172ce0 (one): Bump version man pages
- 01:54 PM Revision d0ca67a6 (one): Bump to version 5.3.85
- 01:36 PM Revision 431f96a7 (one): Fixed disk resizes for volatile disks
- 12:43 PM Revision d897301e (one): F #4913: Disable some vCenter required attributes
- 12:34 PM Revision 3a3f4a13 (one): B #5035: Specify QCOW2 backing file formats (#341)
- 10:40 AM Revision 9698ea46 (one): B #5204: Disable restricted attributes for NIC and DISK vCenter VMs
- 10:39 AM Bug #5204 (Closed): Restricted Attributes in Vectors are not handled correctly when instantiated a
- If a vcenter imported VM Template is instantiated by a regular user, it fails due to the following RESTRICTED ATTRIBU...
- 10:38 AM Revision 4f8195d2 (one): F #4809: Better management of last index of federated log
- 09:04 AM Revision 192ce9db (one): F #4809: Fix replica log for federation
- 05:55 PM Revision d5d6cb96 (one): F #4809: Get fed index from the DB (needed by followers in HA). Use Zone
- ENDPOINT to replicate log instead of server list. Fix bug when replicate
fails in a zone.
- 05:55 PM Revision dbc47c98 (one): F #4809: Remove unneeded update_zone calls when adding a server to a
- 05:41 PM Revision d831d3eb (one): F #4913: Disable rm_directory for vCenter 6.5 again, wait_for_completion...
- 10:56 AM Revision 8ff2e568 (one): F #4913: Add wait_for_completion to vCenter rm_directory that may cause ...
- 09:40 AM Bug #5203 (Closed): Empty list of Zombie VM's
- We have an issue currently where the host has more allocated Memory than we allow through Reserved Memory (8G reserve...
- 08:08 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- It was an issue in OpenNebula's core related with object cache, the context is regenerated when a NIC is attached.
- 06:05 AM Revision e01faaad (one): Create vcenter directory and allocate vcenter hooks in install.sh
- 06:15 PM Revision b2eb3049 (one): F #4937: add start/end time and progress info
- 04:57 PM Revision a3f7088e (one): F #4937: add database helpers, delete history table
- 03:36 PM Revision d6a5b63c (one): F #4937: move live actions to onedb_live.rb
- 09:38 PM Revision a64e69d4 (one): F #4937: add purge-done action to onedb
- 08:11 PM Revision effd1ea5 (one): F #4937: add purge-history to onedb
- 08:04 PM Revision 4ebc52a0 (one): F #4937: add purge-history to onedb
- 03:48 PM Revision b2962f61 (one): Change location of vcenter vnet hooks in oned.conf
- 03:32 PM Revision f13c6bbe (one): Change location of vcenter hooks
- 11:52 AM Revision 9a147f6e (one): Checked code style
- 11:52 AM Revision b01392a4 (one): Added list with the user inputs order
- 11:51 AM Revision 8a59c943 (one): Feature-5187 Problem resizing a VM with the mouse solved
- 11:51 AM Revision 95a796e0 (one): F #5187 Solved problem resizing CPU & MEM host with the mouse. Solved co...
- 09:32 AM Feature #5202 (Closed): Sunstone ec2 improvements
- 09:21 AM Revision f7bf1c05 (one): F #4913: Disable rm_directory for vCenter 6.5
- 08:06 AM Bug #5201 (Pending): libvirt 2.0 xml metadata
- Not sure it is important or not
I upgraded node and now metadata section in xml is empty
- 10:32 PM Revision 509d98df (one): F #4809: Send gratuitous ARP to update VIP
- 10:13 PM Revision cc6cc460 (one): F #4809: Add replicated log index information on server zones
- 09:53 PM Revision 8e19b566 (one): F #4809: Cleanup script
- 09:47 PM Revision 3224a504 (one): F #4809: Cleanup VIP if oned dies
- 09:37 PM Revision ca2a1a42 (one): F #4809: Fix non-persistent state of Hosts
- 08:54 PM Bug #5200 (Closed): IPAM MAD parameter is removed by Sunstone when creating or updating a networking
- 07:38 PM Revision 15001cb1 (one): F #4809: Fix ns retries
- 04:48 PM Revision 47050433 (one): F #4809: Do not start Raft timer in solo mode
- 04:31 PM Revision a09c6d48 (one): F #4809: Update VM in DB after generating context
- This is an issue now because the cache has been
- 12:24 PM Bug #5199 (Pending): ON reports successful monitoring of KVM-HV's, although it fails due to ulimi...
- If you have a KVM-Hypervisor in your setup, that has reached, or is about to reach the ulimit, OpenNebula will probab...
- 07:58 AM Feature #5198: Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- The issue is that when you try to attach the VMDK file as a disk, vCenter complains with this message: Error attachin...
- 07:54 AM Feature #5198 (Pending): Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- So far OpenNebula can import the VMDK files contained in an App imported from the markeplace.
- 07:44 AM Revision fed3e624 (one): F #4913: Disable marketplace in admin_vcenter.yaml view
- 09:19 PM Bug #5109 (New): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- 09:18 PM Revision 343fd218 (one): fix libvirt network filter for vrouter IPs (#261)
- This adds VROUTER_IP, if present, to the libvirt network filter; without
this traffic from the vrouter IP is blocked ...
- 08:42 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Perfect Kristian, thanks for updating.
- 08:26 PM Revision 1da6f361 (one): fix ceph tm_mad to allow resizing persistent disk (#330)
- This allows to resize a ceph persistent disk by getting its name from
the SOURCE parameter on the disk in the VM temp...
- 07:43 PM Revision e4280206 (one): F #4809: Fix replication on failed zones, adjust timeout for replication
- 05:16 PM Revision 92c86e8f (one): F #4913: Fix bugs and add enhancements to vcenter pre-migrator tool
- 05:16 PM Revision b32551b6 (one): F #4913: Check if file exists before file is deleted in tm delete action
- 03:27 PM Feature #5184: Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- This also includes "external" resizes perform directly through the vCenter interface.
- 02:37 PM Revision d3283b29 (one): Merge pull request #354 from Semedi/master
- B #5056 EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- 02:35 PM Revision c7af9e46 (one): B #5056 EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- 02:21 PM Revision a4023589 (one): Merge pull request #351 from Semedi/master
- F #5136: ec2 migrator done, new oca utils file
- 02:03 PM Revision 87c31aec (one): Fix authentication for users with non-ascii chars in their names
- ldap uses base64 encoding iff there are non-ascii chars.
For some reason the query seems to then return the user_grou...
- 01:14 PM Revision 848c9672 (one): ec2 migrator done, new oca utils file
- 10:27 AM Bug #5059 (Closed): EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- 08:04 AM Feature #5134: OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is available for...
- It's more about monitoring than it's about not able to limit usage. A cloudadmin that is checking the datastores want...
- 01:22 AM Revision a2c5a4cb (one): F #4809. Fix index in PoolSQL. Update interface in all classes
- 03:28 PM Revision 826cf760 (one): Fix name of OpenNebula module
- 12:01 PM Revision 4e5e3215 (one): Add missing history and zone_pool schemas for onedb 5.3.80 upgrade
- 12:36 PM Revision 83d158d6 (one): F #4809: Fix memory leak after disabling the pool cache
- 12:36 PM Revision 468a104b (one): F #4809: Enable curl timeouts
- 04:03 PM Revision 0c84c4b6 (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter dir_empty? and check if file exists before rm actio...
- 04:02 PM Revision 18a556b0 (one): F #4913: Fix bug in VCENTER_LAST_PERF_POLL if cluster has no monitor info
- 11:14 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- No matter how a NIC is attached or detached, the CONTEXT does not reflect changes for NICs added once the VM was depl...
- 11:10 AM Revision c98457ae (one): F #4809: Better cancellatin of replica threads
- 11:03 AM Revision 46725391 (one): Fix token for OneGate (size must be 32)
- 04:10 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- 04:01 PM Revision 1f00586c (one): B #5192: Cleanup oned lockfile on systemd service stop/fail (#340)
- 02:23 PM Revision 7c8390a1 (one): stderr replace to opennebula log function
- 12:38 PM Revision d8d737b5 (one): Restyle ec2 deploy function
- 10:48 AM Revision 697fc25e (one): Remove ec2 credentials from .conf
- 09:02 AM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- Same thing on Debian 8.8
ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
- 08:46 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- The fix should avoid that VMs are changed to UNKNOWN state if a VM is deleted while the metrics are being gathered.
- 08:38 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- Unfortunately if a VM fails to exist in the query, the whole perf manager query fails and the alternative of doing th...
- 08:37 AM Bug #5195 (Closed): Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- vCenter Performance Manager is used to retrieve statistics for nettx, netrx, disk IOPS... When a host is polled, Open...
- 08:45 AM Revision 8d9bada5 (one): B #5195: Fix vCenter stats gather may fail if VM is deleted while metric...
- 05:34 PM Revision d00e3798 (one): F #4809: Add missing migrators
- 04:38 PM Revision e15cdcce (one): B #5170: Common scripts function "exclusive", use in fs_lvm
- 03:07 PM Revision ede54275 (one): Allow XML fields to start with char '_'
- 03:07 PM Revision 3cf603ab (one): typo
- 12:13 PM Revision 0c81dd83 (one): F #4913: OpenNebula Clusters are created in vCenter premigration tool fo...
- 12:12 PM Revision d78a0be7 (one): F #4913: Remove vCenter credentials as required datastore attributes. Ad...
- 10:33 AM Revision dff203fe (one): F #4809: Adding missing unlock()
- 10:26 AM Revision dff87fc7 (one): Changed icons download OpenNebula and cloud
- 10:25 AM Revision cd185bcd (one): resolved bugs for vcenter attributes in vnets and datastores
- 10:23 AM Revision fa1ed2be (one): B #5170: add a lock to lvm actions in fs_lvm
- 10:17 AM Revision 97474282 (one): F #4809: sync zone update in server add when adding a HA follower in a
- federation (for 2 server corner case). Check for empty records in
federated log replication
- 07:28 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- 07:28 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- Cannot be done. Datastores are imported only once per vCenter datacenter as a datastore is unique in its name at data...
- 05:19 AM Revision e4e72f5c (one): F #4913: Remove SCHED_REQUIREMENTS from vCenter imported templates
- 03:58 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 02:30 PM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- 11:23 AM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- In Debian 9, there is no libmysqlclient-dev for install, just a virtual....
- 02:18 PM Revision c9858186 (one): Merge pull request #345 from vholer/bug-5170
- Bug 5194
- 02:15 PM Revision d5eabd14 (one): B #5194: Support package alternatives in install_gems, add default-libmy...
- 11:43 AM Revision ce4f15a8 (one): consistent with labels (#342)
- 11:43 AM Revision 63cc700e (one): B #5157 Resolved bugs with vcenter attributes (#343)
- 11:26 AM Revision 5b3c979a (one): Revert "Deleted saveas icon in cloud view for vCenter VMs (#339)"
- This reverts commit 632cff4fb96ed48598840355cb3584f3e1cbcaea.
- 10:26 AM Revision 5e5af78c (one): F #4913: Fix TM_MAD of vCenter
- 07:24 AM Feature #5193: vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Sections that must be updated to reflect new behavior:
- 07:19 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Track sections that must be updated or errors that must be corrected.
- 07:15 AM Feature #4791: Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- Datastore is no longer possible to select in vCenter as attribute VCENTER_DATASTORE is no longer used so it cannot be...
- 07:05 AM Revision bb36e6c4 (one): F #4913: Remove VCENTER_ONE_HOST_ID from datastore actions and required ...
- 03:51 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- perfect, thanks!
- 11:47 AM Feature #4918 (Assigned): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- Info about:
* How to upload VMDK files
* How to upload an ISO file
* How to create empty datablocks
- 03:48 PM Revision 2f5a3185 (one): F #4809: Start/Stop zone replication threads when adding/deleting zones
- 12:36 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- There are some cases when oned fails to stop correctly and the lock file /var/lock/one/one is left on the disk. Same ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #4836: Document network requirements ESX
- The following paragraph has been added to deployment/node_installation/vcenter_node_installation.html...
- 12:03 PM Revision 9c0e7c80 (one): F #4913: Allow VCENTER_DS_IMAGE_DIR and VCENTER_DS_VOLATILE_DIR to be ed...
- 12:01 PM Feature #5180: Inconsistencies for translations
- There is a typo, a double *@the@*:
> If specified, the the VMs and Template folder path where the VM will be creat...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5191 (Closed): Sunstone memory leak
- Opennebula 5.2.1
MariaDB + Opennebula server + Sunstone are installed in VM with 2 gb total memory
OS: Centos 7.3
- 11:29 AM Revision 632cff4f (one): Deleted saveas icon in cloud view for vCenter VMs (#339)
- 11:13 AM Revision 174dc9cb (one): Deleted context image in storage for vCenter VM (#338)
- 11:12 AM Revision 83f2ecbc (one): Deleted edit in attr key host (#337)
- 11:03 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- This can be restricted to not importing only those datastores that are local (ie local hard disk) to the ESX host.
- 10:18 AM Revision 0b3b5274 (one): B #5157 Resolved bugs with vcenter attributes (#334)
- 10:13 AM Revision b5cd9190 (one): B #5011 fixed: ec2 instances monitoring
- 09:49 AM Revision 22f90e98 (one): B #5022: Restore original permissions to chgrp operation
- 09:23 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- 07:51 AM Bug #4766 (Closed): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- The missing vCenter customization has been added to the operation/vm_setup/vcenter.rst file explaining the VCENTER_CU...
- 06:46 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Info for release 5.4:
* Two hooks are used: create_vcenter_net.rb and delete_vcenter_net.rb. The first hook should...
- 05:26 AM Revision 3db12aee (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter template_to_one for templates import
- 04:03 PM Revision 05866177 (one): F #4913: Shorter vCenter templates import name (max 80 chars)
- 04:02 PM Revision e86ff9e1 (one): F #4913: Remove vcenter datastore from default cluster on creation
- 04:01 PM Revision bebd7ac5 (one): F #4913: Fix vcenter datastore cp and vcenter_uploader
- 03:59 PM Revision bb9f21f2 (one): F #4913: Remove enhanced vnet from default cluster on create
- 03:58 PM Revision 1419c966 (one): F #4913: Add vcenter net hooks to oned.conf
- 02:24 PM Revision f4ec2c07 (one): F #4809: Fix error when deleting server from zone in standalone mode
- 11:18 AM Bug #4648 (Closed): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- 11:14 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review that there is no "save as" in cloudview / sunstone in vcenter view
Review instantiate to persistent
- 11:12 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Needs to:
* Automate test
* Add commented hook in oned.conf
- 11:10 AM Feature #4999 (Closed): Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- 11:07 AM Feature #5048 (New): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenNebu...
- 10:50 AM Revision ac248360 (one): Install ESX packages for VNC firewall config. into $SHARE_LOCATION (#335)
- 09:54 AM Revision 6d61d510 (one): F #4809: Fix deadlock when stopping replica threads
- 05:38 PM Revision 95f72825 (one): F #4913: Remove vcenter network driver clean as is no longer needed
- 05:37 PM Revision b112cad7 (one): F #4913: New vCenter hooks for enhanced networks create/delete
- 05:36 PM Revision 9edce1d1 (one): F #4913: vCenter delete poweroff vms hook is no longer used
- 05:35 PM Revision 2e514af9 (one): F #4913: Changes and fixes in Sunstone for vcenter (importer, allow some...
- 05:33 PM Revision d0e16dc7 (one): F #4913: Changes and fixes in Sunstone for vcenter (importer, allow some...
- 05:28 PM Revision 03b52f4b (one): F #4913: Major changes in vCenter import actions
- 05:25 PM Revision 1178e0cd (one): F #4913: Cosmetic change to oca host.rb
- 05:23 PM Revision 4e71fc51 (one): F #4913: Fix assign_proxy_switch and update_vss for enhanced network
- 05:12 PM Revision 23e86e01 (one): F #4913: Fix shutdown VM if DEPLOY_ID is empty
- 05:10 PM Revision 55034c90 (one): F #4913: When a vCenter VM is deployed, the ESX_HOST is stored in a tmp ...
- 05:08 PM Revision 10c363a4 (one): F #4913: Changed vCenter default nic model to vmxnet3
- 05:07 PM Revision 36331545 (one): F #4913: vCenter enhanced networks are no longer deleted with VM
- 05:04 PM Revision b6a30680 (one): F #4913: Store in tmp file the host where a VM is deployed so VNC connec...
- 05:00 PM Revision 7b801cdd (one): F #4913: vi_client gets credentials from datastore, VCENTER_ONE_HOST_ID ...
- 04:57 PM Revision b2d9f347 (one): F #4913: Replace required attr for vCenter datastores. Inherit VCENTER_S...
- 04:55 PM Revision bba84999 (one): F #4913: Add VCENTER_SWITCH_NPORTS as VNET_INHERIT_ATTR
- 04:54 PM Revision a53464a8 (one): F #4913: Modify vmodl.db to solve issue with wrong types returned
- 04:52 PM Revision 11de7705 (one): F #4913: Allow vCenter datastore credentials to be encrypted in update
- 08:52 PM Backlog #3833: Make VCPU first class citizien
is there any possibility to raise the priority of this and include it in one of the next releases?
- 08:03 PM Bug #4833 (Closed): After deleting a group, it is not deleted from the VDC
- 08:00 PM Revision 2d23844b (one): B #4833: Remove group from VDC when it is deleted
- 02:51 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 02:50 PM Revision 3bba964e (one): F #4934 Added updateconf Java API
- 02:38 PM Revision 4018be72 (one): Do not set VNC ports as used in certain states #214
- Original fix by @dfelsch
- 02:19 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 02:15 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- 02:14 PM Revision 125a6825 (one): B #5022: Group Admin have MANAGE over the group. Update permissions to
- add an user to a group.
- 01:06 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- 01:04 PM Revision 226531e0 (one): B #5024: Implements recover actions for system snapshots. Sets name of
- KVM snapshots to OpenNebula's snapshot ID
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 09:05 AM Revision fc7e809f (one): Add TODO's for missing parts in some migrators
- 08:51 AM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 08:50 AM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- 08:19 AM Feature #5189 (Assigned): Azure driver auth system
- Will be nice to change azure_driver auth to work in a similar way of ec2.
Storing credentials directly on disk is ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- Even though you can download MarketApps from every MarketPlace in the federation, you can only upload to MarketPlaces...
- 04:16 PM Revision f8e4a3d1 (one): F #3877 Added monitoring info in cloud view
- 03:26 PM Revision 42435984 (one): Add ESX VNC firewall rules VIB package and build info.
- 02:32 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Note that the error message when I tried to scale too much is not very informative.
- 02:31 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Add missing screenshots.
- 02:30 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- I tested with 5.4 and things are a little better except for cloud view:
* We can define a role with *@Min VMs@* at...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
I continue my tests on ONE 5.4 β1 to make the translation and I found something a little odd:
- 01:46 PM Revision 8ead29ba (one): Add '/usr/local/bin' to path for bundler to work
- 01:16 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
I need to manually install the package *@ruby-treetop@* to make the OneFlow service running:...
- 12:42 PM Feature #4770 (Closed): VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
- Documentation done.
- 10:44 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- This needs a dynamic scheduler.
- 10:43 AM Backlog #3549: Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- check if context is stored in the filesystem somehow
- 10:38 AM Feature #4651: Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- I've merged the PR (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/292) for next release.
I'll leave this issue opened unt...
- 10:35 AM Revision e0fb9be7 (one): Merge pull request #292 from 4nd3r/master
- support rfc2307 groups in ldap
- 10:17 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- * Uniqueness in names
* Rollback in template and Wild VMs import
- 09:57 AM Feature #5184 (Pending): Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- 09:56 AM Backlog #5183 (Pending): MarketPlace for vCenter
- Images downloaded from the marketplace are not useful unless we add the chance in OpenNebula to create a VM from scra...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 09:53 AM Feature #3453 (Closed): Support templates with the same name in different folders
- 09:53 AM Feature #3721 (Closed): Support for linked clones
- 09:51 AM Feature #4407 (Closed): Spread storage load between DS in vCenter
- 09:47 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review if it works.
- 09:45 AM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- 09:43 AM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- 09:42 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- Can you please elaborate? We are having difficulties understanding this issue.
- 09:38 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John, your PR seems good. We will test it further for inclusion.
* About @virsh blockresize@: We are usi...
- 09:13 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
There is one more bug but I am exploiting it as a feature so I kindly ask the resolution to have the option to...
- 09:35 AM Bug #4766 (Assigned): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- 09:31 AM Bug #5157: Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Bug #5157 (Assigned): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Revision dedd3c83 (one): few changes around ec2 driver state switching
- 09:27 AM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- 09:27 AM Feature #5181 (Pending): libfs.sh function get_destination_host() to check bridge host availability
- Besides the round-robin the function should check is the bridge host available to do the task.
The simplest resolu...
- 09:26 AM Feature #4549 (Closed): Datastore names with spaces not supported
- 09:25 AM Bug #4574 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC after stop/resume does not work
- 09:25 AM Feature #4630 (Closed): Allow snapshots for poweroff VMs (vCenter)
- 09:23 AM Bug #4648 (Assigned): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- Remove hook from git
- 09:22 AM Bug #4699 (Closed): Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- 09:22 AM Feature #4753 (Closed): Disk resize at boot time
- 09:21 AM Feature #4791 (Assigned): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 09:20 AM Bug #4836 (Assigned): Document network requirements ESX
- 09:19 AM Feature #4913 (Assigned): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Review and document.
- 09:19 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922 (Assigned): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Review and document
- 09:18 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- 09:16 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Fixex for everything but VMDK file names. Document this limitation. Then assign to 5.6.
- 09:14 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- 09:12 AM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 09:11 AM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 08:19 AM Revision 585cc130 (one): F #4809: Typo in the name of the hook
- 06:36 AM Revision 978d1538 (one): F #4809: Load Hook managet earlier to be able to execute raft hooks on
- 09:02 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
Actually the disk resize is working! Probably I've messed the hosts sync earlier today.
Anyway, here is the...
- 07:40 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi John Noss,
Which version of libvirt and qemu-kvm you are using?
On libvirt 2.0.0/qemu-kvm 2.6.0 the VM is no...
- 05:33 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John Noss wrote:
> This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make...
- 04:32 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- This was solved in the documentation:
- 03:15 PM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
I'm translating for French and some of the string are inconsistent.
Maybe some of them are quite similar...
- 01:23 PM Revision 169d153e (one): Merge pull request #324 from atodorov-storpool/patch-16
- F #4809: rename sql to sqlcmd in database_schema.rb
- 11:39 AM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
- 11:38 AM Revision 1a65e8c9 (one): F #4199 Added support for to save description when save a VM
- 11:36 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:25 AM Bug #5179 (New): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:14 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- The current implementation is closing the sunstone interface to alter only the known(to sunstone) attributes
- 11:35 AM Revision 484f226d (one): Bug #5179 sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 11:34 AM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:32 AM Revision 9f7f8328 (one): F #5108 Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:31 AM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 11:24 AM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:24 AM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- 11:13 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
- 03:43 PM Revision 486a4856 (one): F #4809: rename sql to sqlcmd in database_schema.rb
- 'sql' is reserved word in MariaDB
- 01:32 PM Bug #4889 (New): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 01:11 PM Bug #5059: EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- Needs to be checked
- 01:09 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- 01:08 PM Bug #5011 (New): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 01:00 PM Bug #5080 (Closed): ec2 cloudwatch monitoring does not respect the 1440 datapoint limitation
- 12:55 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 08:00 AM Feature #5176: Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
This feature is done.
Version 5.4.0 is already available in github.
- 09:19 PM Revision bb6b578a (one): F #5005: Missing constructor
- 05:13 PM Revision e5ee3aae (one): F #5005: Do not load empty history records
- 04:59 PM Revision 1c6e9af2 (one): F #5005: Initialize UID, GID, and REQID to -1 in History records
- 04:40 PM Revision bd4040d3 (one): F #4809: Do not bootstrap DB before upgrading
- 04:23 PM Feature #5178 (Closed): Improve Ceph documentation
- 04:16 PM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- 04:14 PM Revision 953a7f16 (one): f #4809: Do not include log info on raft.status when operating in solo
- 04:14 PM Revision eff03086 (one): B #5166: Take into account ds usage (SELF datastores) when changing VM
- 04:13 PM Backlog #5177 (Pending): Network creation dialog should feature a dropdown
- Filled with the bridges information of the KVM hosts (makes sense in vCenter as well) coming from the monitoring probes
- 04:13 PM Revision 28e1f0a1 (one): Create gzipped tar of the Java OCA
- 04:10 PM Revision 9badfb86 (one): Fixe error
- 03:40 PM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- It could be really useful to be able to add a user input as a checkbox. The associated context variable would then ge...
- 03:11 PM Revision c79bff26 (one): cloudwatch parallel monitoring, partial fix
- 03:11 PM Revision 8a7d235e (one): core update ec2 fix
- 02:32 PM Revision 3dcc161e (one): F #4913: Fix small issues
- 02:22 PM Revision c318f04f (one): Merge pull request #323 from vholer/feature-4977
- F #4977: DB patch to clean MarketPlace Appliances
- 01:46 PM Bug #5145 (Closed): Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- 01:30 PM Revision cfc84db3 (one): Merge pull request #316 from vholer/bug-5145
- B #5145: Drop domain snapshots before live-migrate
- 01:18 PM Revision 747f9a78 (one): F #4977: DB patch to clean MarketPlace Appliances
- 01:03 PM Revision 4fb7fa82 (one): F #4913: Remore require pry for vCenter Pre Migrator
- 12:32 PM Revision 4035ab5c (one): F #4913: vCenter Pre Migrator tool
- 07:40 PM Bug #5175 (Closed): Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- HI, I testing cloud today, I run 100VMs and terminate hard 100VMs, one VM failed to terminate with following error.
- 05:24 PM Revision 0a2f18a7 (one): F #4809: Better heartbeat management. A separated thread is created for
- each follower
- 05:12 PM Bug #5174 (Closed): termination of undeployed vm fails on ceph image DS
- We have 5 opennebula nodes, one controller, one ceph image datastore available on the 5 nodes (not on the controller)...
- 04:22 PM Revision b768f896 (one): F #4809: Execute follower hook on startup
- 04:22 PM Revision e80386ef (one): F #4809: Better timeouts for client xmlrpc-c
- 04:53 PM Revision 514ac43d (one): Bug #4925 onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 04:16 PM Revision 1c72134d (one): Bump version of shared database to 5.3.80
- 10:01 AM Revision 654b384b (one): F #4809: Do not use log after unlocking objetcs
- 04:49 PM Feature #4159 (Closed): [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- 02:21 PM Revision 35da0ee1 (one): F #4809: Fix check
- 02:14 PM Revision d3c7a07a (one): F #4809: Check log records are properly loaded from DB
- 10:25 AM Revision ab63767e (one): F #4809: Tool to backup/restore the database (with federated option)
- 10:21 AM Revision 50d0a6b4 (one): F #4809: sql is a reserved keyword in MySQL
- 09:13 AM Revision 50880bb2 (one): F #4809: Do not write log in solo mode, update instead of insert for
- 10:52 PM Revision f12fdfae (one): F #4809: Compress DB commands.
- 09:54 PM Revision 384ab422 (one): Fix return code for onehost command create
- 02:16 PM Revision 234734a3 (one): F #4809: Better query to purge log records
- 01:59 PM Bug #5159: Quotas for user should take into account more restrictive group quotas
- If a user has a quota of, say, 10 VMs, and belongs to a group with a 5 VMs quota, the quota shown in Sunstone (and in...
- 01:54 PM Bug #5162 (Closed): Resize of vCenter VM in poweroff does not spawn dialog
- 01:45 PM Bug #5148 (Closed): IE 11 Create Image bug
- 10:07 AM Revision 75b8889e (one): F #4809: Fix cache issue when the VM outated set is modified
- 09:37 AM Feature #5173 (Pending): Re-import Wild VMs
- In vCenter you can import into OpenNebula a Wild VM that it has been previously deployed in vCenter and then you can ...
Also available in: Atom