From 05/31/2017 to 06/29/2017
- 01:31 PM Feature #5207 (Closed): Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- A disk can be resized if the VM is powered on using the ReconfigVM_Task instead of ExtendVirtualDisk_Task but the VM ...
- 10:27 AM Feature #4816: Hide persistent button when create new VM
Its configurable in yaml's.
- 09:18 AM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- Note: clone option does not support cloning _between_ different ceph clusters, only within a cluster. ONE does not pr...
- 09:16 AM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- New PR: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/362
- 07:49 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- PR was not correct / complete. I'll create a new PR.
- 12:28 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- See PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/360
- 12:19 PM Feature #5208 (Closed): Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster de...
- Currently ONE supports multiple Ceph datastores through the CEPH_USER / CEPH_CONF options (although undocumented AFAI...
- 12:29 PM Feature #5207: Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- A tm/resize action has been added to vCenter driver. When a disk is going to be resized the tm/resize will check if t...
- 12:16 PM Feature #5207 (Closed): Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- When a VM is in poweroff state it should be possible to resize (increase) disks.
- 09:23 AM Bug #5206 (Pending): MANAGE right requirement on image for disk snapshot unjustified with ceph
With opennebula 5.2, snapshoting a disk requires the MANAGE permissions on the original image. While it mig...
- 04:43 PM Bug #5205 (Closed): onehost sync should skip hosts in OFFLINE state or using vcenter driver
- A patch to skip hosts in OFFLINE state:...
- 03:36 PM Backlog #3954: Online resize memory for VM
- Perhaps a better approach: https://medium.com/@juergen_thomann/memory-hotplug-with-qemu-kvm-and-libvirt-558f1c635972...
- 10:39 AM Bug #5204 (Closed): Restricted Attributes in Vectors are not handled correctly when instantiated a
- If a vcenter imported VM Template is instantiated by a regular user, it fails due to the following RESTRICTED ATTRIBU...
- 09:40 AM Bug #5203 (Closed): Empty list of Zombie VM's
- We have an issue currently where the host has more allocated Memory than we allow through Reserved Memory (8G reserve...
- 08:08 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- It was an issue in OpenNebula's core related with object cache, the context is regenerated when a NIC is attached.
- 09:32 AM Feature #5202 (Closed): Sunstone ec2 improvements
- 08:06 AM Bug #5201 (Pending): libvirt 2.0 xml metadata
- Not sure it is important or not
I upgraded node and now metadata section in xml is empty
- 08:54 PM Bug #5200 (Closed): IPAM MAD parameter is removed by Sunstone when creating or updating a networking
- 12:24 PM Bug #5199 (Pending): ON reports successful monitoring of KVM-HV's, although it fails due to ulimi...
- If you have a KVM-Hypervisor in your setup, that has reached, or is about to reach the ulimit, OpenNebula will probab...
- 07:58 AM Feature #5198: Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- The issue is that when you try to attach the VMDK file as a disk, vCenter complains with this message: Error attachin...
- 07:54 AM Feature #5198 (Pending): Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- So far OpenNebula can import the VMDK files contained in an App imported from the markeplace.
- 09:19 PM Bug #5109 (New): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- 08:42 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Perfect Kristian, thanks for updating.
- 03:27 PM Feature #5184: Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- This also includes "external" resizes perform directly through the vCenter interface.
- 10:27 AM Bug #5059 (Closed): EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- 08:04 AM Feature #5134: OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is available for...
- It's more about monitoring than it's about not able to limit usage. A cloudadmin that is checking the datastores want...
- 11:14 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- No matter how a NIC is attached or detached, the CONTEXT does not reflect changes for NICs added once the VM was depl...
- 04:10 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- 09:02 AM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- Same thing on Debian 8.8
ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
- 08:46 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- The fix should avoid that VMs are changed to UNKNOWN state if a VM is deleted while the metrics are being gathered.
- 08:38 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- Unfortunately if a VM fails to exist in the query, the whole perf manager query fails and the alternative of doing th...
- 08:37 AM Bug #5195 (Closed): Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- vCenter Performance Manager is used to retrieve statistics for nettx, netrx, disk IOPS... When a host is polled, Open...
- 07:28 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- 07:28 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- Cannot be done. Datastores are imported only once per vCenter datacenter as a datastore is unique in its name at data...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 02:30 PM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- 11:23 AM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- In Debian 9, there is no libmysqlclient-dev for install, just a virtual....
- 07:24 AM Feature #5193: vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Sections that must be updated to reflect new behavior:
- 07:19 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Track sections that must be updated or errors that must be corrected.
- 07:15 AM Feature #4791: Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- Datastore is no longer possible to select in vCenter as attribute VCENTER_DATASTORE is no longer used so it cannot be...
- 03:51 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- perfect, thanks!
- 11:47 AM Feature #4918 (Assigned): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- Info about:
* How to upload VMDK files
* How to upload an ISO file
* How to create empty datablocks
- 12:36 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- There are some cases when oned fails to stop correctly and the lock file /var/lock/one/one is left on the disk. Same ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #4836: Document network requirements ESX
- The following paragraph has been added to deployment/node_installation/vcenter_node_installation.html...
- 12:01 PM Feature #5180: Inconsistencies for translations
- There is a typo, a double *@the@*:
> If specified, the the VMs and Template folder path where the VM will be creat...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5191 (Closed): Sunstone memory leak
- Opennebula 5.2.1
MariaDB + Opennebula server + Sunstone are installed in VM with 2 gb total memory
OS: Centos 7.3
- 11:03 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- This can be restricted to not importing only those datastores that are local (ie local hard disk) to the ESX host.
- 09:23 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- 07:51 AM Bug #4766 (Closed): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- The missing vCenter customization has been added to the operation/vm_setup/vcenter.rst file explaining the VCENTER_CU...
- 06:46 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Info for release 5.4:
* Two hooks are used: create_vcenter_net.rb and delete_vcenter_net.rb. The first hook should...
- 11:18 AM Bug #4648 (Closed): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- 11:14 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review that there is no "save as" in cloudview / sunstone in vcenter view
Review instantiate to persistent
- 11:12 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Needs to:
* Automate test
* Add commented hook in oned.conf
- 11:10 AM Feature #4999 (Closed): Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- 11:07 AM Feature #5048 (New): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenNebu...
- 08:52 PM Backlog #3833: Make VCPU first class citizien
is there any possibility to raise the priority of this and include it in one of the next releases?
- 08:03 PM Bug #4833 (Closed): After deleting a group, it is not deleted from the VDC
- 02:51 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 02:19 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 02:15 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- 01:06 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 08:51 AM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 08:50 AM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- 08:19 AM Feature #5189 (Assigned): Azure driver auth system
- Will be nice to change azure_driver auth to work in a similar way of ec2.
Storing credentials directly on disk is ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- Even though you can download MarketApps from every MarketPlace in the federation, you can only upload to MarketPlaces...
- 02:32 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Note that the error message when I tried to scale too much is not very informative.
- 02:31 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Add missing screenshots.
- 02:30 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- I tested with 5.4 and things are a little better except for cloud view:
* We can define a role with *@Min VMs@* at...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
I continue my tests on ONE 5.4 β1 to make the translation and I found something a little odd:
- 01:16 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
I need to manually install the package *@ruby-treetop@* to make the OneFlow service running:...
- 12:42 PM Feature #4770 (Closed): VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
- Documentation done.
- 10:44 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- This needs a dynamic scheduler.
- 10:43 AM Backlog #3549: Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- check if context is stored in the filesystem somehow
- 10:38 AM Feature #4651: Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- I've merged the PR (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/292) for next release.
I'll leave this issue opened unt...
- 10:17 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- * Uniqueness in names
* Rollback in template and Wild VMs import
- 09:57 AM Feature #5184 (Pending): Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- 09:56 AM Backlog #5183 (Pending): MarketPlace for vCenter
- Images downloaded from the marketplace are not useful unless we add the chance in OpenNebula to create a VM from scra...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 09:53 AM Feature #3453 (Closed): Support templates with the same name in different folders
- 09:53 AM Feature #3721 (Closed): Support for linked clones
- 09:51 AM Feature #4407 (Closed): Spread storage load between DS in vCenter
- 09:47 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review if it works.
- 09:45 AM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- 09:43 AM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- 09:42 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- Can you please elaborate? We are having difficulties understanding this issue.
- 09:38 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John, your PR seems good. We will test it further for inclusion.
* About @virsh blockresize@: We are usi...
- 09:13 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
There is one more bug but I am exploiting it as a feature so I kindly ask the resolution to have the option to...
- 09:35 AM Bug #4766 (Assigned): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- 09:31 AM Bug #5157: Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Bug #5157 (Assigned): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:27 AM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- 09:27 AM Feature #5181 (Pending): libfs.sh function get_destination_host() to check bridge host availability
- Besides the round-robin the function should check is the bridge host available to do the task.
The simplest resolu...
- 09:26 AM Feature #4549 (Closed): Datastore names with spaces not supported
- 09:25 AM Bug #4574 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC after stop/resume does not work
- 09:25 AM Feature #4630 (Closed): Allow snapshots for poweroff VMs (vCenter)
- 09:23 AM Bug #4648 (Assigned): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- Remove hook from git
- 09:22 AM Bug #4699 (Closed): Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- 09:22 AM Feature #4753 (Closed): Disk resize at boot time
- 09:21 AM Feature #4791 (Assigned): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 09:20 AM Bug #4836 (Assigned): Document network requirements ESX
- 09:19 AM Feature #4913 (Assigned): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Review and document.
- 09:19 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922 (Assigned): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Review and document
- 09:18 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- 09:16 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Fixex for everything but VMDK file names. Document this limitation. Then assign to 5.6.
- 09:14 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- 09:12 AM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 09:11 AM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 09:02 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
Actually the disk resize is working! Probably I've messed the hosts sync earlier today.
Anyway, here is the...
- 07:40 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi John Noss,
Which version of libvirt and qemu-kvm you are using?
On libvirt 2.0.0/qemu-kvm 2.6.0 the VM is no...
- 05:33 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John Noss wrote:
> This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make...
- 04:32 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- This was solved in the documentation:
- 03:15 PM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
I'm translating for French and some of the string are inconsistent.
Maybe some of them are quite similar...
- 11:39 AM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
- 11:36 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:25 AM Bug #5179 (New): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:14 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- The current implementation is closing the sunstone interface to alter only the known(to sunstone) attributes
- 11:34 AM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:31 AM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 11:24 AM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:24 AM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- 11:13 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
- 01:32 PM Bug #4889 (New): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 01:11 PM Bug #5059: EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- Needs to be checked
- 01:09 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- 01:08 PM Bug #5011 (New): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 01:00 PM Bug #5080 (Closed): ec2 cloudwatch monitoring does not respect the 1440 datapoint limitation
- 12:55 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
- 08:00 AM Feature #5176: Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
This feature is done.
Version 5.4.0 is already available in github.
- 04:23 PM Feature #5178 (Closed): Improve Ceph documentation
- 04:16 PM Bug #5166 (Closed): Image quotas are not correctly updated after VM owner change
- 04:13 PM Backlog #5177 (Pending): Network creation dialog should feature a dropdown
- Filled with the bridges information of the KVM hosts (makes sense in vCenter as well) coming from the monitoring probes
- 03:40 PM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- It could be really useful to be able to add a user input as a checkbox. The associated context variable would then ge...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5145 (Closed): Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- 07:40 PM Bug #5175 (Closed): Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- HI, I testing cloud today, I run 100VMs and terminate hard 100VMs, one VM failed to terminate with following error.
- 05:12 PM Bug #5174 (Closed): termination of undeployed vm fails on ceph image DS
- We have 5 opennebula nodes, one controller, one ceph image datastore available on the 5 nodes (not on the controller)...
Also available in: Atom