From 06/07/2017 to 07/06/2017
- 06:49 PM Bug #5215 (Closed): Sunstone isn't working under Rack >= 2.0
- Currently, this is a problem with Debian 9 and Ubuntu 17.04 packages:...
- 03:56 PM Feature #150 (Closed): one.db clean up
- 03:56 PM Feature #5202 (Closed): Sunstone ec2 improvements
- 03:55 PM Feature #3239 (Closed): Add VM history archive option to onedb upgrade
- 03:55 PM Feature #4090 (Closed): OpenNebula DB recovery helper
- 03:54 PM Feature #4937 (Closed): Database toolset enhancements
- 03:42 PM Feature #4954 (Closed): Minor improvements in ec2 drivers
- 02:52 PM Feature #5104 (Closed): Enhance sched messages in Sunstone to clarify addinity/antiaffinity capac...
- Added the full requirement expression to the error message. That should be a good hint for a user deploying a VM in a...
- 02:29 PM Feature #5136 (Closed): Improve ec2 key_ids security
- 02:24 PM Feature #3877 (Closed): Add hybrid + vCenter monitoring informatoin in Cloud View
- 02:23 PM Feature #4816 (Closed): Hide persistent button when create new VM
- 02:01 PM Feature #5214 (Closed): Add support for prioritizing VMs
- This issue is to include in the scheduler the ability to sort VMs based on multiple policies. Initially, support for ...
- 12:54 PM Bug #5213 (Closed): Action data for drivers can become corrupted
- On certain cases base64 encoded action data sent to drivers can be corrupted.
- 05:10 PM Backlog #3908 (Closed): Consider the use case of a frontend VM sef-import in HA docs
- This functionality is now superseded by the new HA architecture and deployment procedures.
- 05:05 PM Feature #4763 (Closed): disable snapshoting readonly CDROM images
- Now in master, snapshots are locked for readonly disks, this also includes de "INMUTABLE" use case.
- 04:14 PM Feature #4885 (Closed): Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- This is now implemented for 5.4
Those developing drivers for storage backends, need to add an attribute ALLOW_ORPH...
- 04:12 PM Feature #4008 (Closed): option to unprotect the delete action on disk snapshots
- As there is some more activity in 4885, I'm closing this one as duplicate. As suggested here this is a TM_MAD_CONF at...
- 03:10 PM Feature #5208 (Closed): Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster de...
- 09:57 AM Bug #5032 (Closed): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS ...
- 09:30 AM Bug #5172: Incorrect SIZE on qcow2 images from remote sources
- This bug also affects to our infrastructure. For some users, the system try to shrink the disks images, so the VM fai...
- 08:02 AM Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
- I can't find the @centos7.spec@ file in the git repository so here is a patch that should fix the issue....
- 04:53 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- Code is now in the repository. We need to update documentation. I've filled an issue for the other request #5212
- 04:53 PM Feature #5212 (New): Add cross-cluster checks for oneimage clone.
- oned should no allow you to clone images from datastores in different clusters. As reported in #5208
- 02:46 PM Feature #4845 (Closed): enable users with MANAGE permission to recreate a vm
- 02:26 PM Feature #4894 (Closed): onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
- Done in master for 5.4
- 01:35 PM Bug #4970 (Closed): Template UID in body and table column differ
- I've doubled checked the code:
1.- Chown is a generic method operating on the ObjectSQL interface. So in the overa...
- 01:06 PM Request #5211 (Pending): attached disk is not resized when recover 'delete-recreate' is called
1. Create a VM
2. Attach non-persistent image and in advanced options set new size (master ima...
- 10:39 AM Feature #5005 (Closed): Add the UID of the user that perform an action on a VM to the associated ...
- 10:39 AM Bug #5109 (Closed): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- 10:37 AM Bug #5204: Restricted Attributes in Vectors are not handled correctly when instantiated a
- Currently VM_RESTICTED attributes prevents the instantiation of VMs handed over to a regular user by oneadmin. The ve...
- 10:10 AM Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
I think there is a bug in the packaging of OpenNebula for CentOS7.
The source file _share/pkgs/CentOS7/open...
- 08:23 AM Feature #5210 (Pending): Add NSX-T support to OpenNebula's vCenter drive
- As requested here in the forum: https://forum.opennebula.org/t/vmware-nsx-t-support/4530
- 03:18 PM Bug #5209 (Closed): disk image resize on attach should be in MB
While testing our addon I've hit the following issue.
In Sunstone, when I use the advanced options in the a...
- 01:31 PM Feature #5207 (Closed): Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- A disk can be resized if the VM is powered on using the ReconfigVM_Task instead of ExtendVirtualDisk_Task but the VM ...
- 10:27 AM Feature #4816: Hide persistent button when create new VM
Its configurable in yaml's.
- 09:18 AM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- Note: clone option does not support cloning _between_ different ceph clusters, only within a cluster. ONE does not pr...
- 09:16 AM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- New PR: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/362
- 07:49 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- PR was not correct / complete. I'll create a new PR.
- 12:28 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- See PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/360
- 12:19 PM Feature #5208 (Closed): Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster de...
- Currently ONE supports multiple Ceph datastores through the CEPH_USER / CEPH_CONF options (although undocumented AFAI...
- 12:29 PM Feature #5207: Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- A tm/resize action has been added to vCenter driver. When a disk is going to be resized the tm/resize will check if t...
- 12:16 PM Feature #5207 (Closed): Resize vCenter disks when the VM is in Poweroff
- When a VM is in poweroff state it should be possible to resize (increase) disks.
- 09:23 AM Bug #5206 (Pending): MANAGE right requirement on image for disk snapshot unjustified with ceph
With opennebula 5.2, snapshoting a disk requires the MANAGE permissions on the original image. While it mig...
- 04:43 PM Bug #5205 (Closed): onehost sync should skip hosts in OFFLINE state or using vcenter driver
- A patch to skip hosts in OFFLINE state:...
- 03:36 PM Backlog #3954: Online resize memory for VM
- Perhaps a better approach: https://medium.com/@juergen_thomann/memory-hotplug-with-qemu-kvm-and-libvirt-558f1c635972...
- 10:39 AM Bug #5204 (Closed): Restricted Attributes in Vectors are not handled correctly when instantiated a
- If a vcenter imported VM Template is instantiated by a regular user, it fails due to the following RESTRICTED ATTRIBU...
- 09:40 AM Bug #5203 (Closed): Empty list of Zombie VM's
- We have an issue currently where the host has more allocated Memory than we allow through Reserved Memory (8G reserve...
- 08:08 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- It was an issue in OpenNebula's core related with object cache, the context is regenerated when a NIC is attached.
- 09:32 AM Feature #5202 (Closed): Sunstone ec2 improvements
- 08:06 AM Bug #5201 (Pending): libvirt 2.0 xml metadata
- Not sure it is important or not
I upgraded node and now metadata section in xml is empty
- 08:54 PM Bug #5200 (Closed): IPAM MAD parameter is removed by Sunstone when creating or updating a networking
- 12:24 PM Bug #5199 (Pending): ON reports successful monitoring of KVM-HV's, although it fails due to ulimi...
- If you have a KVM-Hypervisor in your setup, that has reached, or is about to reach the ulimit, OpenNebula will probab...
- 07:58 AM Feature #5198: Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- The issue is that when you try to attach the VMDK file as a disk, vCenter complains with this message: Error attachin...
- 07:54 AM Feature #5198 (Pending): Add marketplace support to vCenter driver
- So far OpenNebula can import the VMDK files contained in an App imported from the markeplace.
- 09:19 PM Bug #5109 (New): libvirt network filter should allow traffic from vrouter floating ip
- 08:42 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Perfect Kristian, thanks for updating.
- 03:27 PM Feature #5184: Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- This also includes "external" resizes perform directly through the vCenter interface.
- 10:27 AM Bug #5059 (Closed): EC2 public IPs not displayed correctly
- 08:04 AM Feature #5134: OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is available for...
- It's more about monitoring than it's about not able to limit usage. A cloudadmin that is checking the datastores want...
- 11:14 AM Bug #5196 (Closed): vCenter NICs attached or detached are not reflected on CONTEXT after the VM i...
- No matter how a NIC is attached or detached, the CONTEXT does not reflect changes for NICs added once the VM was depl...
- 04:10 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- 09:02 AM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- Same thing on Debian 8.8
ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
- 08:46 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- The fix should avoid that VMs are changed to UNKNOWN state if a VM is deleted while the metrics are being gathered.
- 08:38 AM Bug #5195: Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- Unfortunately if a VM fails to exist in the query, the whole perf manager query fails and the alternative of doing th...
- 08:37 AM Bug #5195 (Closed): Race condition when VMs statistics are gathered from vCenter and a VM is deleted
- vCenter Performance Manager is used to retrieve statistics for nettx, netrx, disk IOPS... When a host is polled, Open...
- 07:28 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- 07:28 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- Cannot be done. Datastores are imported only once per vCenter datacenter as a datastore is unique in its name at data...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- 02:30 PM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- 11:23 AM Bug #5194 (Closed): install_gems MySQL dependency for Debian 9
- In Debian 9, there is no libmysqlclient-dev for install, just a virtual....
- 07:24 AM Feature #5193: vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Sections that must be updated to reflect new behavior:
- 07:19 AM Feature #5193 (Closed): vCenter documentation. Missing info or corrections required
- Track sections that must be updated or errors that must be corrected.
- 07:15 AM Feature #4791: Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- Datastore is no longer possible to select in vCenter as attribute VCENTER_DATASTORE is no longer used so it cannot be...
- 03:51 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- perfect, thanks!
- 11:47 AM Feature #4918 (Assigned): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- Info about:
* How to upload VMDK files
* How to upload an ISO file
* How to create empty datablocks
- 12:36 PM Bug #5192 (Closed): oned lock file not cleaned on a daemon failure
- There are some cases when oned fails to stop correctly and the lock file /var/lock/one/one is left on the disk. Same ...
- 12:34 PM Bug #4836: Document network requirements ESX
- The following paragraph has been added to deployment/node_installation/vcenter_node_installation.html...
- 12:01 PM Feature #5180: Inconsistencies for translations
- There is a typo, a double *@the@*:
> If specified, the the VMs and Template folder path where the VM will be creat...
- 11:54 AM Bug #5191 (Closed): Sunstone memory leak
- Opennebula 5.2.1
MariaDB + Opennebula server + Sunstone are installed in VM with 2 gb total memory
OS: Centos 7.3
- 11:03 AM Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- This can be restricted to not importing only those datastores that are local (ie local hard disk) to the ESX host.
- 09:23 AM Feature #5048 (Closed): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenN...
- 07:51 AM Bug #4766 (Closed): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- The missing vCenter customization has been added to the operation/vm_setup/vcenter.rst file explaining the VCENTER_CU...
- 06:46 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Info for release 5.4:
* Two hooks are used: create_vcenter_net.rb and delete_vcenter_net.rb. The first hook should...
- 11:18 AM Bug #4648 (Closed): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- 11:14 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review that there is no "save as" in cloudview / sunstone in vcenter view
Review instantiate to persistent
- 11:12 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Needs to:
* Automate test
* Add commented hook in oned.conf
- 11:10 AM Feature #4999 (Closed): Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- 11:07 AM Feature #5048 (New): When importing resources in vCenter, they should be assigned to the OpenNebu...
- 08:52 PM Backlog #3833: Make VCPU first class citizien
is there any possibility to raise the priority of this and include it in one of the next releases?
- 08:03 PM Bug #4833 (Closed): After deleting a group, it is not deleted from the VDC
- 02:51 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 02:19 PM Bug #5014 (Closed): When a group admin is removed from the group (via a chgrp api call) the admin...
- 02:15 PM Bug #5022 (Closed): Group Admin should have MANAGE permissions over groups
- 01:06 PM Bug #5024 (Closed): Recover succcess for snapshots should keep snapshot
- 10:21 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 08:51 AM Bug #5012 (Closed): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- 08:50 AM Bug #5154 (Closed): EC2 empty tags leads to FAILURE
- 08:19 AM Feature #5189 (Assigned): Azure driver auth system
- Will be nice to change azure_driver auth to work in a similar way of ec2.
Storing credentials directly on disk is ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- Even though you can download MarketApps from every MarketPlace in the federation, you can only upload to MarketPlaces...
- 02:32 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Note that the error message when I tried to scale too much is not very informative.
- 02:31 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- Add missing screenshots.
- 02:30 PM Feature #4310: Better handling of optional roles (min/default cardinality 0)
- I tested with 5.4 and things are a little better except for cloud view:
* We can define a role with *@Min VMs@* at...
- 01:46 PM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
I continue my tests on ONE 5.4 β1 to make the translation and I found something a little odd:
- 01:16 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
I need to manually install the package *@ruby-treetop@* to make the OneFlow service running:...
- 12:42 PM Feature #4770 (Closed): VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
- Documentation done.
- 10:44 AM Backlog #3308: DRS-like functionality for vCenter clusters
- This needs a dynamic scheduler.
- 10:43 AM Backlog #3549: Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- check if context is stored in the filesystem somehow
- 10:38 AM Feature #4651: Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- I've merged the PR (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/292) for next release.
I'll leave this issue opened unt...
- 10:17 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- * Uniqueness in names
* Rollback in template and Wild VMs import
- 09:57 AM Feature #5184 (Pending): Support Dynamic Resize in vCenter
- 09:56 AM Backlog #5183 (Pending): MarketPlace for vCenter
- Images downloaded from the marketplace are not useful unless we add the chance in OpenNebula to create a VM from scra...
- 09:55 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 09:53 AM Feature #3453 (Closed): Support templates with the same name in different folders
- 09:53 AM Feature #3721 (Closed): Support for linked clones
- 09:51 AM Feature #4407 (Closed): Spread storage load between DS in vCenter
- 09:47 AM Feature #4919: Implement onevm save for vCenter
- Review if it works.
- 09:45 AM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- 09:43 AM Feature #5000 (Closed): Attaching a new CDROM ISO should work even though a CDROM is not already ...
- 09:42 AM Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- Can you please elaborate? We are having difficulties understanding this issue.
- 09:38 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John, your PR seems good. We will test it further for inclusion.
* About @virsh blockresize@: We are usi...
- 09:13 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
There is one more bug but I am exploiting it as a feature so I kindly ask the resolution to have the option to...
- 09:35 AM Bug #4766 (Assigned): vCenter customization info is missing from documentation
- 09:31 AM Bug #5157: Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:30 AM Bug #5157 (Assigned): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:27 AM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- 09:27 AM Feature #5181 (Pending): libfs.sh function get_destination_host() to check bridge host availability
- Besides the round-robin the function should check is the bridge host available to do the task.
The simplest resolu...
- 09:26 AM Feature #4549 (Closed): Datastore names with spaces not supported
- 09:25 AM Bug #4574 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC after stop/resume does not work
- 09:25 AM Feature #4630 (Closed): Allow snapshots for poweroff VMs (vCenter)
- 09:23 AM Bug #4648 (Assigned): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
- Remove hook from git
- 09:22 AM Bug #4699 (Closed): Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- 09:22 AM Feature #4753 (Closed): Disk resize at boot time
- 09:21 AM Feature #4791 (Assigned): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 09:20 AM Bug #4836 (Assigned): Document network requirements ESX
- 09:19 AM Feature #4913 (Assigned): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Review and document.
- 09:19 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922 (Assigned): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 09:18 AM Feature #4922: Enhance network management in vCenter
- Review and document
- 09:18 AM Bug #4996 (Closed): vCenter contextualization volatibility
- 09:16 AM Feature #4999: Add support for spaces in names for Clusters, VMDK file names and datastores
- Fixex for everything but VMDK file names. Document this limitation. Then assign to 5.6.
- 09:14 AM Bug #5045 (Closed): snapshot in vCenter fails when snapshot takes too long
- 09:12 AM Bug #5078 (Closed): vCenter monitorization should not send duplicated monitoring data
- 09:11 AM Bug #5091 (Closed): Fixed type Default Resource Pool set in template VM template is not used for ...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5097 (Closed): Skip resources during import if no permissions available
- 09:02 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
Actually the disk resize is working! Probably I've messed the hosts sync earlier today.
Anyway, here is the...
- 07:40 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi John Noss,
Which version of libvirt and qemu-kvm you are using?
On libvirt 2.0.0/qemu-kvm 2.6.0 the VM is no...
- 05:33 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- John Noss wrote:
> This looks great! Will this also provide the ability to resize persistent images? (Will this make...
- 04:32 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- This was solved in the documentation:
- 03:15 PM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
I'm translating for French and some of the string are inconsistent.
Maybe some of them are quite similar...
- 11:39 AM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
- 11:36 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:25 AM Bug #5179 (New): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- 09:14 AM Bug #5179 (Closed): sunstone not allowing custom attributes in datastore definitions
- The current implementation is closing the sunstone interface to alter only the known(to sunstone) attributes
- 11:34 AM Feature #5108 (Closed): Lastpass complaining about insecure login form
- 11:31 AM Feature #5043 (Closed): Makes Sustone LABEL persistent per pool
- 11:24 AM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:24 AM Feature #5176 (Closed): Checkbox as a context user input in sunstone for boolean context variables
- 11:13 AM Feature #5065 (Closed): Make it easier to login with a group
Also available in: Atom