From 07/07/2017 to 08/05/2017
- 03:08 PM Feature #5305 (Closed): fsck should locate the image based on just the name
- The fsck has a section that migrates from the deprected os/boot directive: OS = [ BOOT = "hd" ] to the new more flexi...
- 01:30 PM Request #5304 (Pending): personalise the name of the VMs in vcenter
- As requested by:
- 09:46 AM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- Yes this is Big-Endian/Little-Endian war.
Actually, the first versions of OpenNebula used IMAGE_ID, but there was...
- 09:36 AM Bug #5302 (Closed): VXLAN driver is using a module that does not exist
- 09:32 AM Bug #5302 (Closed): VXLAN driver is using a module that does not exist
- This is explained here:
- 01:41 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- If IMAGE is already used and it's not changed when updating a template, it's hard to replace it, because it would nee...
- 01:04 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- IMO the suggestion is changing the current user experience. And the proper fix should be when renaming an image to re...
- 12:42 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- I don't think it this should be complicated. Using a name instead of the ID has many drawbacks because of renaming of...
- 11:38 AM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- As the core accept both name and ID i think that it should be a configuration option what to use, or when an image is...
- 12:02 PM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- not only, also need fix input label in sunstone
- 11:51 AM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- As the value in the database is same as the value passed to the TM_MAD/clone (both are in MB) most probably the fix s...
- 11:32 AM Bug #5301 (Closed): Wrong error msg when disk-saveas without name
- How to reproduce in sunstone:
1. Open VM Storage tab
2. Click on "Saveas"
3. Click on "Save as" without providin...
- 03:56 PM Bug #5300 (Closed): Disk size is not monitored (qcow2)
- After upgrade to 5.4, real disk size is not monitored. In sunstone for ex. I see only -/10GB and not 2.3GB/10GB
- 03:03 PM Request #5299 (Pending): Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- When you create a template in Sunstone and select an image, that image is saved in the template in "IMAGE = image_nam...
- 10:29 PM Bug #5298 (Closed): Cost calculation on VM instantiation tab
- When I moving/clickin with sliders in VM instatiate tab, cost is not recalculated, or recalculated nonsense values. T...
- 10:25 PM Bug #5297 (Closed): Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template have to be "Size on instantiate (GB)"
- 11:47 AM Feature #5189: Azure driver auth system
- Needs to update documentation
- 10:04 AM Bug #5296 (Closed): User Inputs do not work if INPUTS_ORDER is not defined
- Sunstone should draw the USER_INPUTS even if there are no INPUTS_ORDER defined.
- 09:50 AM Backlog #5295 (Pending): Make oned work with musl
- 02:57 PM Feature #4607 (Closed): control panel port redirection
- Fixed by Jaime's older commit....
- 12:24 PM Feature #5279: Can not flatten image without losting latest state.
Count me for this feature too :)
- 06:49 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- hello, there are more places where order is bad. For ex, today I see it in showback table, when I order by VM hours, ...
- 08:00 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- yes, it is working in cloud view now.
- 04:47 PM Request #5294 (Pending): Support nested groups in ldap
- Currently the ldap driver does not support groups withing groups.
- 04:39 PM Bug #5260 (Closed): DB fsck fails for martekapp
- 02:39 PM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- I can't reproduce the problem.
Try with this in /src/sunstone/public/app/tabs/provision-tab/vms/list.js (line 144...
- 01:01 PM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- Hello, I tried it, it is partially fixed. Cloud view still doesn't work.
- 12:29 PM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- 09:53 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- Hello, thank you. Any path or git commit ref? I like to try it. Thanks
- 09:47 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
Thanks for the report.
- 12:50 PM Bug #5293 (Closed): User inputs
- When the name is in lowercase, the INPUTS_ORDER attribute also. The match between INPUTS_ORDER and USER_INPUTS is nev...
- 12:46 PM Feature #4977 (Closed): When a MarketplaceApp is removed from the MarketPlace, it should be remov...
- 10:50 AM Feature #5247: Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
- Also, control rollback
- 10:50 AM Feature #5247: Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
- NICs pointing to existing networks.
DISKs do not need an image in the datastore, but rather being not backed by an...
- 09:38 AM Request #5289: Make the expand button more visible
- Hi Strahinja,
Due to the general Sunstone style, we believe highlighting the expand button will break this. once n...
- 08:42 AM Request #5289 (Closed): Make the expand button more visible
- 07:37 PM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- Problem is in every view - cloud, user, admin.... also if no order is specified, so looks like this is not sunstone e...
- 07:31 PM Bug #5291 (Closed): VM Instances error in order by ID
- After upgrade to 5.4 from 5.2 I experience error in ordering VMs by ID, so I can't see machines in order from newest ...
- 05:51 PM Bug #5248 (Closed): EC2 errors should be reported to the driver
- 02:06 PM Bug #5290: Filenames added from files datastore are not escaped
- Adding quotes should work.
- 02:05 PM Bug #5290 (Closed): Filenames added from files datastore are not escaped
- Some file names can cause errors when not escaped....
- 08:18 AM Feature #5001 (Closed): Add warning text to terminate vm dialog in Sunstone
- 03:08 PM Request #5289 (Closed): Make the expand button more visible
- Maybe it's just me, but I find the expand button in the Sunstone web interface almost invisible. For example when I w...
- 02:37 PM Bug #5288 (Closed): Support spaces in VMDK names and dirnames
- This prevents the use and import of VMs and VM Templates with disks with spaces
- 01:36 PM Feature #4607 (Assigned): control panel port redirection
- 11:09 AM Bug #5286 (Closed): vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified
- This causes multiple networks to be created, instead of all VMs pointing to the same one.
Reported here: https://f...
- 10:36 AM Bug #5285: Skip vCenter VApps when importing templates as they are not supported
- In reality the problem is that the RESOURCE_POOL cannot be a VApp.
- 10:25 AM Bug #5285 (Closed): Skip vCenter VApps when importing templates as they are not supported
- Document this.
- 09:08 AM Feature #5284 (Closed): Add volatile disk should allow user to specify size in MB as well as GB
- Including a slider is also a very good idea.
- 07:37 AM Request #5283: Scroll Bar in Sunstone VM Log
Thanks for the report.
- 11:33 PM Request #5283 (Closed): Scroll Bar in Sunstone VM Log
- Hello it would be nice to have a scroll bar to move through the VM log, instead of losing the top control buttons fro...
- 08:17 AM Feature #5282 (Pending): Image datastores should be able to specify a list of compatible system d...
- 04:28 PM Bug #5280 (Closed): Add linked clone import option for vCenter VM Templates through Sunstone
- Now this option is only available through the onevcenter CLI command
- 03:36 PM Feature #5279: Can not flatten image without losting latest state.
- Hello, I was playing with snapshots and figure out, that there is no option to flatten image also with latest state. ...
- 03:33 PM Feature #5279 (Pending): Can not flatten image without losting latest state.
- Hello, I was playing with snapshots and figure out, that there is no option to flatten image also with latest state. ...
- 01:17 PM Bug #5277 (Closed): Azure Vms multiLocation support
- this feature is broke, also its mandatory the change due to the new confs files. (Driver cannot check location inside...
- 03:59 AM Bug #5266 (Closed): README.md out of date?
- I have built OpenNebula on Gentoo Linux (musl libc userland), and am attempting to configure it, however it seems the...
- 02:06 PM Feature #5265 (New): Enable KVM live migration on local storage
- 02:05 PM Backlog #5264 (Pending): Automatic BRIDGE naming
- Creation of BRIDGES should be suggested by OpenNebula, as VLAN IDs are.
- 12:05 PM Bug #5263 (Closed): GPRAPHICS/PORT is not cleared after freeing it in the cluster vnc port pool
- undeployed VMs will not be able to restart if other VM take over the port.
- 11:41 AM Bug #5262 (New): Update the pci-passthrough documentation
- The part on setting up the hypervisor is totally updated and misleading.
- 11:28 AM Bug #5260 (Closed): DB fsck fails for martekapp
- As reported here:
- 11:22 AM Bug #4143 (Closed): Better exception control in ec2 library
- 11:22 AM Feature #4132 (Closed): Improve hybrid integration
- 11:11 AM Bug #5018: Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
I can't reproduce your problem.
I've upload a Debian image and I've added the image to the VM template withou...
- 11:08 AM Feature #5217: Ease DS selection on VM Template update and instantiation
- Needs cherry pick to one-5.4
- 11:05 AM Bug #4041 (Closed): sunstone problems when retrieving resource information
- Cannot reproduce, please reopen if it also happens in 5.4
- 11:03 AM Bug #4430 (Closed): Error allocating a new image. NAME is already taken
- We cannot reproduce the problem. Please if it also happens in 5.4.
- 11:01 AM Bug #4873 (Closed): Error message in sunstone when enabling or disabling a host
- 10:59 AM Bug #4978 (New): Ordering in Market Apps registration time is done alphabetically
- 10:50 AM Bug #4830 (Closed): zendesk gem issue: `strip!’: can’t modify frozen String (RuntimeError)
- 10:49 AM Bug #4961 (Closed): Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
- 10:49 AM Bug #4936 (Closed): Unable to delete SSH public key
- Solved in #4961
- 10:47 AM Bug #5044 (Closed): Description text need to be modified
- 10:05 AM Backlog #5177: Network creation dialog should feature a dropdown
- Monitoring probes need to return host bridges
- 09:32 AM Backlog #2043: Adding MacVTap Driver
- This is a standard feature on SR-IOV enabled nics by now.
Would be wonderful if it got implemented after 4 years :(
- 08:26 AM Bug #4252 (Closed): OpenNebula Crashed :)
- 06:30 PM Request #5259 (Pending): manage templates by group
- I have a variety of templates that all have the same underlying image. I would greatly ease my workflow to be able to...
- 10:41 AM Bug #5258: VM Groups datatables duplicated in cloud view
- Changed beetwen templates.
- 10:37 AM Bug #5258 (Closed): VM Groups datatables duplicated in cloud view
- 09:44 AM Feature #5257: Explain how to add HTTPS to XMLRPC
- Notes for the docs:...
- 08:53 AM Feature #5257 (New): Explain how to add HTTPS to XMLRPC
- To harden OpenNebula based clouds. Using an SSL proxy like nginx
- 05:10 PM Feature #5104 (New): Enhance sched messages in Sunstone to clarify addinity/antiaffinity capacity...
- Give more detailed feedback back to the user.
- 04:27 PM Bug #5256 (Closed): Review all .yaml actions in sunstone views
- For instance, disk_resize is not enabled in cloud_vcenter, when it should be
- 10:22 AM Feature #4894: onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
- Added terminate action with FAILURE state VMs in Sunstone.
- 09:32 AM Feature #5255 (Pending): Gather network information using qemu-guest-agent
- Use a system similar to vCenter to gather network information for VMs that do not use IPs generated by OpenNebula.
- 09:05 AM Bug #5251 (Closed): Add Sunstone screenshots to Marketapp guide
- 02:34 PM Bug #5254 (New): Include information about association of vm operation to an usage right class
- In Section "Managing Permission through the CLI" of http://docs.opennebula.org/5.4/operation/users_groups_management/...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5253 (New): Improve Operation References in documentation
- do we need host template reference? datastore reference? public_cloud reference vcenter, ec2, azure?
- 02:27 PM Bug #5252 (New): Add OneFlow mention to Cloud Servers Authentication guide
- 02:26 PM Bug #5251 (Closed): Add Sunstone screenshots to Marketapp guide
- In the following sections
Show a MarketPlaceApp
Create a New MarketPlaceApp
- 02:20 PM Bug #5250 (New): Update FT hook flags
- In http://docs.opennebula.org/5.4/advanced_components/ha/ftguide.html
- 09:26 AM Bug #5182 (Closed): vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- 02:41 PM Feature #5015: Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates
- Check and delete 'done' and 'message' attributes when updating VM Template from advanced wizard.
- 12:41 PM Bug #5088 (Closed): Section about maintaining two (or more) revisions of the same OS in the virtu...
- Same reason as #5088
- 12:41 PM Feature #5090 (Closed): KVM nodes of different OS versions should be in different clusters
- 12:38 PM Feature #5090: KVM nodes of different OS versions should be in different clusters
- This is already said in the Open Cloud Architecture section:
- 12:22 PM Feature #5089 (Closed): Be more specific regarding the steps that need to be followed in the node...
- The documentation now tells where to stop when upgrading
- 10:23 AM Feature #5220 (Closed): Review Upgrade guide for 5.4
- 10:23 AM Feature #5219 (Closed): Compatibility Guide for 5.4
- 09:31 AM Feature #5020 (Closed): explain in the ceph documentation page how to configure the system datastore
- This was already fixed
- 09:16 AM Bug #5249 (Closed): OpenNebula gate does not correctly handle errors
- 05:01 PM Bug #5249 (Closed): OpenNebula gate does not correctly handle errors
- 04:42 PM Feature #4917 (Closed): Improve windows contextualization information
- The documentation from 5.4 only mentions msi configuration. Added info about sysprep.
- 04:33 PM Bug #5038 (Closed): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- It's already documented in:
- 04:02 PM Bug #5188 (Closed): Images can only be uploaded to MarketPlaces associated to the same zone
- 12:57 PM Bug #5248 (Closed): EC2 errors should be reported to the driver
- When a VM fails to deploy the error message is not added to the @ERROR@ attribute of the VM
- 11:32 AM Feature #4242 (Pending): Keep BOOT state for managed VMs until the running state is confirmed
- Just to review the file procedure, it'd may be better to add that directly to the VM template of the imported VM.
- 11:09 AM Feature #5247 (Closed): Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
- In both vCenter and KVM. They should import these resources WITHOUT any association with existing resources in OpenNe...
- 11:05 AM Feature #5245 (Closed): Add datastore datatable in datastore requirements
- 11:00 AM Feature #5245: Add datastore datatable in datastore requirements
- I found a bug when I updated the template in the same place: Don't select the resources in Scheduling panel.
- 10:00 AM Feature #5245 (Closed): Add datastore datatable in datastore requirements
- 10:56 AM Bug #5246 (Closed): Wrong import of vCenter VM Templates with NICs in Distributed vSwitches or Di...
- Those NICs won't be imported, the code needs to figure out which vCenter switches and ports are needed
- 10:46 AM Bug #5011 (Closed): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- 10:45 AM Bug #5229 (Closed): Fix migrator for EC2
- 03:19 PM Feature #4891 (Closed): Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
- Moved this issue to addon-alpine-context:
- 03:07 PM Bug #4796 (Closed): When failing over HA controllers, hypervisor collectd probes do not switch to...
- Fixed both in master and one-5.2
- 02:58 PM Feature #5244: Update gemfile to require rack > 2.0
- Support for rack 1 should be preserved
- 02:57 PM Feature #5244 (New): Update gemfile to require rack > 2.0
- 02:56 PM Bug #5215 (Closed): Sunstone isn't working under Rack >= 2.0
- 02:51 PM Feature #4809 (Closed): Simplify HA management in OpenNebula
- 11:47 AM Feature #5243 (New): Detect readonly DS in vCenter at import time
- This needs to avoid importing the SYSTEM DS, and mark somehow the IMAGE DS so new image registrations are disabled.
- 10:14 AM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- This mechanism does not apply anymore to 5.4. We are taking out the target of 5.4. The fix should be done in 5.2 branch.
- 10:13 AM Backlog #5242 (Pending): Highlight states in resources (Host, vnets)
- For instance, MONITORED in green and ERROR in red
- 10:12 AM Feature #5241 (Pending): Merge vCenter and KVM views
- This issue is to get rid of vcenter vs kvm specific views as they are equivalent (functionality-wise)
- 09:53 AM Backlog #5240 (Pending): vCenter Resource pool tab in host
- Also, expose the Resource Pool functionality in the VM Template and VM instantiation dialogs
- 09:52 AM Backlog #5239 (Pending): Import VMs with snapshots
- 09:38 AM Backlog #5238 (Pending): vCenter Datablocks should be written with a hash as filename in DS upon ...
- To avoid collisions with previous opennebula instances
- 09:00 AM Feature #3395: VM capacity resize for running VMs
- And the link to the new issue #5237
- 08:58 AM Feature #3395 (Closed): VM capacity resize for running VMs
- Hi stephan,
Yes we have this one for disk.resize #4393. I'm going to close this issue and fill a new one for the s...
- 01:41 AM Feature #3395: VM capacity resize for running VMs
- Not sure if function "one.disk.resize" has its own issue # (could not find it). I tried to shrink an image (live runn...
- 09:00 AM Feature #5237 (New): Allow disk shrinking.
- As reported in #3395
> I tried to shrink an image (live running VM) and got: [one.vm.diskresize] New disk size has...
- 08:55 AM Feature #5224 (Closed): update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- 04:43 PM Backlog #3989 (Closed): persistent image in ERROR status after VM delete
- @delete@ operation should only be used when there's a problem with the machine and in 5.x @delete@ is part of @recove...
- 04:36 PM Bug #4904 (Closed): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- Fixed in master.
- 04:26 PM Bug #5227 (Closed): VM can not start due to already binded VNC address
- 04:26 PM Bug #5227: VM can not start due to already binded VNC address
- OK,then this needs to be addressed as in #5125. I'll closed this so we can refer to any further input to the auto por...
- 04:19 PM Bug #5227: VM can not start due to already binded VNC address
- hi, port is not used, but I think about folowing scenario:
throught API VM is created, VM is shutdowned, another V...
- 08:57 AM Bug #5227: VM can not start due to already binded VNC address
Right now in OpenNebula we track the VNC ports used cluster-wise. Do you have any hint of who is using that por...
- 07:11 AM Bug #5227 (Closed): VM can not start due to already binded VNC address
- 04:18 PM Bug #5236 (Closed): oneuser token-create does not work without ONE_AUTH
- 04:15 PM Bug #5236 (Closed): oneuser token-create does not work without ONE_AUTH
- 04:12 PM Bug #5235 (Pending): Update documentation for oneuser token* commands
- 04:11 PM Bug #4836 (Closed): Document network requirements ESX
- 04:05 PM Bug #5233 (Closed): Ip6tables rules are not properly cleaned before instantiation
- 02:47 PM Bug #5233 (Closed): Ip6tables rules are not properly cleaned before instantiation
- This can lead to problems when trying to resume a VM that has been suspended before upgrading to 5.4.
- 04:04 PM Bug #5218 (Closed): Remove CONTEXT from disc list in CLI and Sunstone for vCenter VMs
- 03:56 PM Bug #5234 (Pending): recover --retry does not work for a vm that failed to resume from undeploy
- 03:44 PM Feature #5230 (Closed): Add installation links to OpenNebula docs
- 10:10 AM Feature #5230 (Closed): Add installation links to OpenNebula docs
- Add installation links for:
- Ubuntu 17.04
- Debian 9
- 03:21 PM Bug #5056 (Closed): EC2 elastic ip functionality broken
- 03:16 PM Bug #5225 (Closed): onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- 02:35 PM Bug #4908 (Closed): Live migration with fs_lvm fails
- 02:26 PM Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
- +1 for support for 1.3 (allowed to resize a disk if it has snapshots). I'm really happy we have live disk resize now ...
- 02:16 PM Feature #4902 (Closed): Configurable max pool size (oned SQL cache)
- This has been changed because of the new HA (5.4) requirements
- 02:09 PM Bug #1494 (Closed): Newlines wrongly interpreted in multiline context variables with template var...
- at least in 5.4
- 01:52 PM Feature #5208: Add CEPH_KEY attribute to ceph drivers to allow for multi ceph cluster deployments...
- During RC1 test I found a made a bug in the monitor driver, and forgot to add CEPH_KEY to delete operation. Those are...
- 11:19 AM Request #5231: [spice] add native remote-viewer (virt-viewer) support
- For now I deveoped this script for todo this:
- 11:03 AM Request #5231 (Pending): [spice] add native remote-viewer (virt-viewer) support
- Remote-viewer this is part of virt-viewer. It is native software for connecting via spice protocol.
And it is really...
- 11:12 AM Bug #5232 (Pending): NoVNC is fully unuseful with live resizing of desktop (spice)
- Step for reproduce:
- Setup VM using spice
- Install SPICE guest agent inside
- Open Console
You will see that ...
- 10:52 AM Request #5226: Security Group implementation is partial / incomplete :(
I'd like to propose idea that we could define also rules with *NOT* to network/destination.
So one could de...
- 08:49 AM Request #5226: Security Group implementation is partial / incomplete :(
- Hi Florian
I do not really get this "from - to" does not make sense to use a security group (i.e. a rule) it need...
- 09:47 AM Bug #5229 (Closed): Fix migrator for EC2
- With the new changes of ec2_driver.conf it's necessary to change migrator onedb.
- 09:02 AM Backlog #5151 (Closed): Get list of open ports on hypervisor dynamically
- Closing as duplicate
- 08:52 AM Bug #5228 (Closed): snapshot_revert for VM snapshot is always called with the first snapshot in S...
- 07:50 AM Bug #5228: snapshot_revert for VM snapshot is always called with the first snapshot in Sunstone
- the vmm/kvm/snapshot_* scripts could be altered to always return 0 (exit 0 at the beginning) to rise the issue on sys...
- 07:48 AM Bug #5228 (Closed): snapshot_revert for VM snapshot is always called with the first snapshot in S...
- Reproduced with
FirefoxESR 52.2.0 (64-bit)
How to reproduce:
1. Create two VM snapsho...
- 10:13 PM Request #5226 (Pending): Security Group implementation is partial / incomplete :(
I hadn't noticed this until recent, but it seems there's a some work left when comparing ONEs security groups ...
- 04:15 PM Bug #4950 (Closed): Change fs_lvm documentation to warn about the need of shared system datastore
- Change in master (5.4) documentation.
- 02:28 PM Feature #4651 (Closed): Add support for LDAP authentication RFC2307/RFC2307BIS One 4.14
- 11:31 AM Bug #5225: onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- @Javi: Yes, the first one is related to SQL scrict mode:
This seems to be related to "sql-mode" in MySQL server. D...
- 10:31 AM Bug #5225: onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- I am not able to replicate the first error. Have you enable strict mode manually?
We are already looking at the se...
- 08:37 AM Bug #5225 (New): onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- 08:12 AM Bug #5225: onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- Environment: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS, MySQL server 5.7.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1, see for ruby related packages / gem list the a...
- 08:05 AM Bug #5225 (Closed): onedb upgrade errors (migrator scripts)
- Trying to upgrade OpenNebula 5.2 to 5.4-RC1 I get the following errors:
>>> Running migrators for shared tables
- 09:55 AM Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
> Hi Anton, that was the requirement for the issue #4885 (I mean, remove the tree view to the snapshots and present...
- 09:19 AM Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
- > And I've missed the third point to add the "ALLOW_ORPHANS=yes" to the datastore. The interface to delete any disk s...
- 09:12 AM Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
- Hi Ruben,
Thank you for the feedback!
I am working on... lets say upgraded version of OpenNebula :)
And I've m...
- 08:48 AM Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
- 07:50 AM Feature #5223 (Pending): Improve snapshots management
1. even with ALLOW_ORPHANS="yes" in TM_MAD conf it is not possible ...
- 09:21 AM Feature #5224: update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- Perfect!, :)
- 09:19 AM Feature #5224: update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- What to say... wow :)
This is exactly what I am looking for!
It is a very powerful tool and that will simplify ...
- 08:54 AM Feature #5224: update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- Hi Anton,
Could you check if the new onedb change-body covers this functionality? Note that this is an administrat...
- 07:52 AM Feature #5224 (Closed): update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- A command to update only the internal VM template.
onevm set-disk $VM_ID $DISK_ID $SIZE
There are several use c...
- 08:35 AM Bug #5221 (Closed): Attribute values of some objects can't be updated via Sunstone
- 08:30 AM Bug #5170 (Closed): fs_lvm does not lock lvm changes
- 08:17 AM Bug #5209 (Closed): disk image resize on attach should be in MB
- Fixed in master, also for templae. Now it's always MB.
- 08:04 AM Feature #4393 (Closed): Resize operation for VM disks
- 08:04 AM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- Hi Anton,
Anton Todorov wrote:
> I'll try to clarify. There are most-probably different issues though:
> 1. even...
- 07:42 AM Request #5211: attached disk is not resized when recover 'delete-recreate' is called
- Hi Ruben,
I think that when a user create a VM with given sizes for disks and when delete-recrete it a VM with sam...
- 06:30 AM Bug #4892: onedb upgrade fails due to inserting a duplicate key
- Had same issue
- 09:36 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
I'll try to clarify. There are most-probably different issues though:
1. even with ALLOW_ORPHANS="yes" in TM_...
- 05:32 PM Feature #4393: Resize operation for VM disks
- h3. Ceph disks ... OK
The PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/330 fixes the resizing of Ceph persistent disk...
- 06:52 PM Bug #5222: Registering image with complex URL in PATH fails
- (I couldn't find anything relevant in oned.log or any other log files)
- 06:50 PM Bug #5222 (Closed): Registering image with complex URL in PATH fails
- Complex URL in PATH seems to break image upload (see example below). Call to OCA either times out or fails with 500 I...
- 04:38 PM Bug #5017 (Closed): IPv6 security groups do not work for specific networks
- Fixed in master
- 04:31 PM Bug #5221: Attribute values of some objects can't be updated via Sunstone
- There is also a problem when deleting the attributes via Sunstone ("trash" icon).
- 04:28 PM Bug #5221 (Closed): Attribute values of some objects can't be updated via Sunstone
- Steps to reproduce:
1. create image with any driver/bus
2. open image details
3. update existing attribute value...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4911 (Closed): Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- 03:48 PM Bug #4911: Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- Fixed VNC port problem in this pull request:
- 03:43 PM Bug #4892 (Closed): onedb upgrade fails due to inserting a duplicate key
- I'm closing this as it affects OpenNebula 4.12. If more people gets the same problem we can reopen it.
- 03:23 PM Bug #5149 (Closed): Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
- Added restricted attribute to both 5.2 and master branches.
- 03:05 PM Feature #4957 (Closed): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- 01:55 PM Feature #4957: How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- Doned documentation.
- 03:00 PM Request #5211: attached disk is not resized when recover 'delete-recreate' is called
- Hi Anton,
Thanks for the testing :)
About this one, this is actually de current expected behavior. Non persist...
- 02:28 PM Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
- I've applied your patch in our packages repo. Thanks!
- 01:49 PM Feature #5214 (Closed): Add support for prioritizing VMs
- 01:07 PM Bug #5114 (Closed): vms from ec2 host fails in stopping (aw2) state
- 01:07 PM Feature #5143 (Closed): Sunstone: set CPU as half of vCPU
- 11:31 AM Bug #5035 (Closed): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- We have fixed everything we could in the code.
There can be still problem with hot-attach of the nonpersistent dis...
- 11:17 AM Bug #4821 (Closed): No traffic shaping in attached NICs
- 09:25 AM Feature #5220 (Closed): Review Upgrade guide for 5.4
- 09:24 AM Feature #5219 (Closed): Compatibility Guide for 5.4
- 09:17 AM Feature #5178 (Closed): Improve Ceph documentation
- 05:09 PM Bug #5218 (Closed): Remove CONTEXT from disc list in CLI and Sunstone for vCenter VMs
- Now it is shown as hda CDROM but the CD does not exist, only guestinfo is used
- 05:05 PM Feature #5217 (Closed): Ease DS selection on VM Template update and instantiation
- - Ability to select DS and host in VM Template in Sunstone via a dropdown
- Ability for admin and cloud view to pr...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5216 (Pending): Premigrator: unmanaged nics from vms are outside the AR of the network
- Premigrator should create an AR in the network of the unmanaged nics so the MAC is included in the AR.
- 11:46 AM Bug #5200 (Closed): IPAM MAD parameter is removed by Sunstone when creating or updating a networking
- 11:29 AM Request #3872: Managing hundred of remote OpenNebula in a central console
- Start discussion on "the forum":https://forum.opennebula.org/t/central-managment-of-several-remote-opennebula/4563.
- 10:42 AM Bug #5013 (Closed): Streamline linked clone import options
- 10:40 AM Bug #5182: vcenter migrator and premigrator failing
- Needs documentation
- 10:36 AM Bug #5205 (Closed): onehost sync should skip hosts in OFFLINE state or using vcenter driver
- 10:33 AM Bug #5205: onehost sync should skip hosts in OFFLINE state or using vcenter driver
- Change done to one-5.2 and master branches.
- 10:11 AM Feature #4791 (Closed): Better explain DATASTORE and RESOURCEPOOL selection as USER INPUTS
- 10:10 AM Feature #4913 (Closed): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- 10:09 AM Feature #4919 (Closed): Implement onevm save for vCenter
- 10:08 AM Feature #5185 (Closed): vCenter import improvement
- 09:20 AM Bug #5157 (Closed): Multi value resource template editing mangles Host template
- 09:20 AM Bug #5042 (Closed): Advanced Wizard mangles resource template
- 09:20 AM Bug #5008 (Closed): VM Costs- Memory
- 09:19 AM Feature #5180 (Closed): Inconsistencies for translations
- 09:17 AM Bug #5135 (Closed): Sunstone autorefresh feature is not working
- 09:17 AM Bug #5187 (Closed): Resizing a VM disk with the mouse should update the numerical values on-the-fly
- 09:13 AM Bug #5161 (Closed): Attach disk and Attach nic functipnality broken in Sunstone
- 09:13 AM Bug #5160 (Closed): Bug in VDC resources
- 09:11 AM Feature #4633 (Closed): Allow user input sorting
- 09:08 AM Feature #4957 (New): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
Also available in: Atom