From 08/03/2017 to 09/01/2017
- 03:00 PM Bug #5297 (Closed): Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- Fixed in #5284
- 01:25 PM Feature #5265: Enable KVM live migration on local storage
- Does it now work just like that? Before I remember you needed to first execute some commands to prepare the destinati...
- 10:17 AM Bug #5339 (Pending): Improve exception handling azure and ec2 drivers
- 09:26 AM Bug #5338 (Closed): Non-integer GB memory size
- 08:47 AM Bug #5336: Can't attach disk to VM
- Hello Edouard,
You're right. There was a problem with vCenter hidden fields.
Thanks for the report...
- 02:36 PM Bug #5337 (Closed): IP spoofing rules does not include VIP addresses for vrouter
- A new iptable rule needs to be added to allow traffic from the VM using the VIP.
- 11:54 AM Bug #5311: Problem with IE11 and current (5.4) Sunstone ?
- Hi Jaime,
dont know if it`s correct to assing this to you - but you asked me to open a bug-report.
Sorry if this ...
- 10:35 AM Feature #5265: Enable KVM live migration on local storage
- We have simply added "--live" in the parameters of the relevant remote:
- 09:07 AM Feature #5265: Enable KVM live migration on local storage
- Strahinja Kustudic wrote:
> This would be a killer feature for us.
- 09:06 AM Feature #5265: Enable KVM live migration on local storage
- This would be a killer feature for us as well.
- 09:59 AM Request #5226: Security Group implementation is partial / incomplete :(
- I asked via support about the same feature and the outcome was this issue being created https://dev.opennebula.org/is...
- 08:48 AM Feature #4988: Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
- This issue relates to #4821 and has been fixed in #4821. Fixed in commit 75dcfd601f1fcf5253d0a47be7cdfe0845d804db.
- 08:12 PM Request #5023: Virtual Routers Configuration Enhancements
- Hello, are you counting with this in release 5.6? I will be very happy and I am fully available to assist, test and c...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5336 (Closed): Can't attach disk to VM
Since upgrade to 5.4 when can't attach disk anymore on running VMs.
This is 100% reproductible we have t...
- 01:19 PM Bug #5335 (Closed): Bug in scale factor CPU:VCPU
- 10:45 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- Kristian is right. This bug affect all tables in Sunstone when a field is a number.
Thanks for the r...
- 09:59 AM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- Solved bug in showback.
- 07:42 AM Feature #5334 (Pending): Improvements in Cashback Reports
- Hi all,
after our first implementation on a big customer, we think it would be great to improve cashback reporting o...
- 09:25 PM Bug #5333 (Closed): detach disk is not being properly applied
- 03:25 PM Bug #5203: Empty list of Zombie VM's
- 03:11 PM Bug #4884 (Closed): onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- 02:23 PM Bug #5331 (Closed): After a successful datastore monitoring UNKNOWN VMs change to RUNNING
- Disk monitoring from the datastores changes the VM state. @STATE@ should be checked for existence in the monitoring d...
- 01:43 PM Bug #5330 (Closed): Template Costs Calculation
- I am adding a new template and also fill in the cost fields.
Memory and CPU seems to work fine but when I add cost...
- 07:50 AM Bug #5329 (Closed): Do not include both tm_common.sh and scripts_common.sh
some files in datastore/fs include both tm_common.sh and scripts_common.sh.
tm_common already includes scr...
- 03:55 PM Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- I'm marking this to be done in the next major release.
- 03:45 PM Bug #5320 (Closed): Nebula fails terminating undeployed machines using ceph
- This was a problem with documentation. The frontend needs to be a ceph client.
- 03:40 PM Bug #5175 (Closed): Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- I'm closing it. Please, update the issue in case you find the problem again.
- 03:33 PM Bug #5191 (Closed): Sunstone memory leak
- I'm closing it as we are not able to reproduce it on 5.4. If this happens again in this version we can reopen the iss...
- 03:34 AM Bug #2864: Sunstone upload progress bar glitch when uploading multiple images
Many thanks for looking into it, but I hasten to add that the bug is back with OpenNebula 5.4.0… as can be see...
- 09:49 PM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- _Are you using stock ruby binary and have gems installed with packaged install_gems script?_
Yes, stock binary and...
- 02:48 PM Bug #5328 (Closed): Regression after 5.2 -> 5.4 update: sunstone sorting of VMs is broken
- It seems that VM id 2081 is "higher" than 16xxx. It looks like as if opennebula-sunstone now does "numeric sort (-n o...
- 05:31 PM Bug #5327 (Closed): System snapshots persist past a "onevm recover --recreate"
- When using "onevm recover --recreate" the system snapshots are left over, even though the backing snapshots themselve...
- 05:25 PM Feature #5326 (Pending): Unable to delete system snapshots for a powered-off VM
- There should be no reason that a system snapshot could not be deleted for a powered off VM, but it's not currently ac...
- 05:24 PM Bug #5325 (Closed): onevm snapshot-delete does not accept a snapshot name
- "onevm snapshot-delete" does not accept a snapshot name. If you give it something non-numeric for the snapshot name ...
- 08:17 AM Bug #3939: Bugs in LDAP Auth
- Thanks! I've updated both master and one-5.4 branches.
- 05:02 PM Request #5324 (Pending): Make Sunstone more wizard oriented
- For instance, clicking on a Group creation button should bring a step by step wizard
- 04:58 PM Request #5323 (Pending): SSH connection line
- Sunstone should offer for Linux VMs the SSH connection line (including credentials if available) to copy and paste on...
- 04:56 PM Request #5322 (Pending): RDP file for Windows VM connection
- On Windows VM, Sunstone should offer the possiblity to download an RDP conf file to directly connect to the VM, if po...
- 04:56 PM Bug #5098 (Closed): Can use virtual network though I have no permissions
- This is because the default VDC has all networks. You can edit the default VDC and add only the host resources. That ...
- 04:52 PM Bug #5321 (Closed): Wrong message when doing a disk save as
- Says the VM name is already taken, should say Image name.
- 02:12 PM Bug #5186: Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
- This is related to #5122. @install_gems@ script is not installed automatically by the @opennebula-flow@ package.
- 01:02 PM Bug #5186 (Closed): Deb package opennebula-flow requires ruby-treetop
- The gem `treetop` is installed by script `install_gems`. It installs the version we test in our infrastructure that i...
- 02:08 PM Bug #5120 (Closed): Datastores permissions is not works
- This happens because the default VDC has all resources. You can change default VDC to only hold hosts and then you ca...
- 02:03 PM Bug #5122: OneGate Server package is not provided needed gems or install_gems script
- @install_gems@ is right now packaged in @opennebula-tools@. We will review where is the best place to package the scr...
- 01:58 PM Bug #5131 (Closed): migration failure due to ceph system datastore being misused as a fs datastore
- As Anton said this is the expected behavior.
- 01:55 PM Bug #5174 (Closed): termination of undeployed vm fails on ceph image DS
- OpenNebula frontend also needs to be a ceph client. We've changed the documentation about it for 5.4.
- 01:04 PM Bug #5003: VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES
- I've added the info provided to the output of VM poll in an OpenNebula 5.4. I get the zombies but the names are corre...
- 12:44 PM Bug #5175: Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- I see, so probably oom kill that process.
- 12:40 PM Bug #5320 (Closed): Nebula fails terminating undeployed machines using ceph
- Terminating hard undeployed machines running from ceph will result in FAIL.
How to replicate bug:
Nebula is con...
- 10:40 AM Bug #5191: Sunstone memory leak
- I'm not able to reproduce the problem in 5.4.0, CentOS 7. I've tested the standalone server with both memory and memc...
- 06:10 PM Bug #3939: Bugs in LDAP Auth
*ldap_auth.rb* has bug with *rfc2307bis==false* in *get_groups* *@ldap.search* *attributes* should have array,...
- 12:57 PM Bug #3939 (Closed): Bugs in LDAP Auth
- This is working fine in 5.4.
- 04:54 PM Bug #5201: libvirt 2.0 xml metadata
- A prefix must be added to all the tags in metadata.
- 04:51 PM Bug #5203: Empty list of Zombie VM's
- Can you send us the output of @onehost show -x 6@ from the frontend and @/var/tmp/one/vmm/kvm/poll -t@ in the host?
- 04:30 PM Bug #5175: Error canceling VM: 802.1Q
- It seems that the script @clean@ was killed with signal @KILL@. OpenNebula code does not kill processes with this sig...
- 03:50 PM Bug #5266 (Closed): README.md out of date?
- Updated README in both master and one-5.4 branches.
- 01:41 PM Bug #4989 (Closed): Open vSwitch: VLAN_ID is not generated automatically when missing
- You can not change a network from manual VLAN ID selection to automatic or the other direction. You can change the VL...
- 03:50 PM Feature #5319 (New): vCenter error messages should be clearer
- For instance, if a VM Template is erased in vCenter, and a VM is instantiated in OpenNebula, the error message should...
- 03:49 PM Bug #5318 (Closed): Disk resize slider does not behave properly
- If the image has 200 MB and user increases it, it sets a lower limit of 1024
- 01:16 PM Backlog #5317 (Pending): Improve Security Groups VM groping
- Adding a SG rule to a VM or group of VMs should be revisited. Take into account EC2 Security Groups ability to refer ...
- 01:57 PM Request #5231: [spice] add native remote-viewer (virt-viewer) support
It could be cool to have a *@onevm console@* tool with configurable utilities to use (ssvncviewer, sp...
- 01:50 PM Backlog #4808: add ability to pre-populate user accounts from ldap
I thinks it's related to #3161.
- 10:18 AM Bug #5232: NoVNC is fully unuseful with live resizing of desktop (spice)
It may be related to #5025 which seems to be a better spice web client:
> Full QXL Support of the entire...
- 10:12 AM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Yes this is Big-Endian/Little-Endian war.
> Actually, the first versions of OpenNebu...
- 05:39 AM Backlog #2412: Ability to lock VM from accidental actions
- Just wanted to bump this request as i managed to kill an instance accidentally in my environment recently and would l...
- 07:56 AM Bug #5309: HA: vip.sh arping parameter insuficcient
- I have added sudo as well as arping will not send the request without sudo
- 04:09 PM Bug #5291: VM Instances error in order by ID
- I am also having the same issue
- 02:57 PM Bug #5316: Unable to start VMs created by deleted users
- A workaround is to updateconf and remove TOKEN=YES, then updateconf again and re-add TOKEN=YES. Then CREATED_BY is s...
- 01:57 PM Bug #5316 (Closed): Unable to start VMs created by deleted users
- VMs that use OneGate tokens cannot be started if the user that created that VM has been deleted.
Error is: Cannot...
- 11:44 AM Backlog #3538: Enable path based NoVNC
- 5.4 is out and this still doesn't seem to be possible. We also would like this to be implemented.
- 11:32 AM Backlog #5315 (Pending): add disk snapshots as scheduled/periodic action
- It would be really useful to be able to schedule periodic disk snapshots from sunstone. Disk snapshoting isn't curren...
- 09:49 AM Backlog #4274: "Cold" resize operation for Images
- @Ruben: you state: "This is already done". Should there be a "oneimage resize $name $size option be available in ONE ...
- 08:57 PM Bug #5300: Disk size is not monitored (qcow2)
- The problem is, that the VM metrics generated by the datastore probes aren't stored in the database, but only left in...
- 08:03 PM Bug #5314 (Pending): Saving a template from a VM that has been instatiated to persistent does not...
- 08:02 PM Bug #5313: cloud vcenter view does not allow creation of VMs
- Note that in vCenter saving a template from a VM that has been instantiated as persistent does not work. The Sunstone...
- 07:48 PM Bug #5313 (Closed): cloud vcenter view does not allow creation of VMs
- This is because of this setting:
- 08:13 AM Request #5294: Support nested groups in ldap
- Besides supporting nested groups in LDAP, which should probably be a setting like:...
- 05:25 AM Feature #5312 (Pending): Cache Images in Hosts when using Local Storage to speed Launch Time
- When an image is launched, opennebula checks the host if the image exists or not - if it doesn’t exists or the MD5 ha...
- 10:22 AM Backlog #4274 (Closed): "Cold" resize operation for Images
- This is already done
- 09:02 AM Feature #5257: Explain how to add HTTPS to XMLRPC
- I'm willing to write this documentation, but I'm not sure where exactly to add it. I was thinking to add it to fronte...
- 02:52 PM Bug #5311 (Closed): Problem with IE11 and current (5.4) Sunstone ?
- Hi dear OpenNebula Dev-Team,
just mailed with Jaime cause a problem at one of our current OpenNebula installations...
- 01:48 PM Request #5310: Make column order configurable
- If making columns configurable is a big effort, it would be really nice if at least the Name column is displayed befo...
- 01:46 PM Request #5310 (Pending): Make column order configurable
- Currently it's possible to show/hide columns (of e.g. VMs list) by modifying views, but it's not possible to change i...
- 07:28 AM Bug #5309 (Pending): HA: vip.sh arping parameter insuficcient
- In larger environments the switch of the floating IP to a different host has to be announced via a unsolicited ARP pa...
- 08:01 AM Bug #5308 (Closed): error reverting snapshot in cloud view
- In in the cloud view (cloud.yaml), if you activate storage-tab and snapshot create/revert, you obtain an empty page w...
- 02:31 PM Backlog #2348: Add static MAC address to
- Anything new wrt. this topic? I would also like to use more than one IP (and IPv6!) address in a VM without disabling...
- 12:32 PM Bug #5307 (Closed): Add indexes to DB to speed up HA recovery
- create index timestamp_idx on logdb (timestamp);
create index fed_index_idx on logdb (fed_index);
Must be added t...
- 12:21 PM Bug #5306: Inconsistent view of GPU resource usage leading to deployment failure. (how to repair?)
- Look also at https://forum.opennebula.org/t/vm-pool-and-host-pool-table-out-of-sync-resulting-in-error-requested-oper...
- 11:49 AM Bug #5306 (Pending): Inconsistent view of GPU resource usage leading to deployment failure. (how ...
using PCI GPU passthrough.
There are 4 GPU cards in each (GPU) host.
The information for the ...
- 03:08 PM Feature #5305 (Closed): fsck should locate the image based on just the name
- The fsck has a section that migrates from the deprected os/boot directive: OS = [ BOOT = "hd" ] to the new more flexi...
- 01:30 PM Request #5304 (Pending): personalise the name of the VMs in vcenter
- As requested by:
- 09:46 AM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- Yes this is Big-Endian/Little-Endian war.
Actually, the first versions of OpenNebula used IMAGE_ID, but there was...
- 09:36 AM Bug #5302 (Closed): VXLAN driver is using a module that does not exist
- 09:32 AM Bug #5302 (Closed): VXLAN driver is using a module that does not exist
- This is explained here:
- 01:41 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- If IMAGE is already used and it's not changed when updating a template, it's hard to replace it, because it would nee...
- 01:04 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- IMO the suggestion is changing the current user experience. And the proper fix should be when renaming an image to re...
- 12:42 PM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- I don't think it this should be complicated. Using a name instead of the ID has many drawbacks because of renaming of...
- 11:38 AM Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- As the core accept both name and ID i think that it should be a configuration option what to use, or when an image is...
- 12:02 PM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- not only, also need fix input label in sunstone
- 11:51 AM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- As the value in the database is same as the value passed to the TM_MAD/clone (both are in MB) most probably the fix s...
- 11:32 AM Bug #5301 (Closed): Wrong error msg when disk-saveas without name
- How to reproduce in sunstone:
1. Open VM Storage tab
2. Click on "Saveas"
3. Click on "Save as" without providin...
Also available in: Atom