From 10/05/2017 to 11/03/2017
- 08:06 PM Feature #5534 (Pending): Cost Show Back Lacking Fixed costs
- In our show back cost calculations significantly more goes into a VM cost than just CPU, Memory and Disk. This like ...
- 11:09 AM Bug #5533 (Assigned): vcenter network should use ONE_MANAGED attribute
- We can use ONE_MANAGED attribute in networks context so:
U import a vcenter network => ONE_MANAGED should be 0
- 10:35 AM Bug #1802 (Closed): Host monitoring will not retrieve data for deleted hosts
- 10:12 AM Bug #5531 (Closed): vCenter VM/Template Disks pointing to the same image are not correctly ident...
- 09:43 AM Feature #5532 (Closed): New methods for update and show body (onedb)
- 09:13 AM Feature #5528: Standardized js
- Documentation done.
- 03:58 PM Feature #5532 (Closed): New methods for update and show body (onedb)
- Add new methods for update and show the resource body saved on database.
- 03:40 PM Bug #5531 (Closed): vCenter VM/Template Disks pointing to the same image are not correctly ident...
- 02:42 PM Bug #5525 (Closed): Java OCA build doesn't fail on error
- 02:42 PM Bug #5530 (Closed): Remove unnecessary commands from sudoers
- 01:49 PM Bug #5530 (Closed): Remove unnecessary commands from sudoers
- Some commands we don't need anymore in the sudoers, remove them.
- 12:19 PM Bug #5529 (Closed): Sunstone: unable to set CPU first, it always get values from vCPU
- - Try to create new vm, or resize existing.
- Fill the CPU field (before)
- Fill the vCPU field (after)
- 10:18 AM Feature #5528: Standardized js
- Needs documentation
- 09:44 AM Feature #5528 (Pending): Standardized js
- Use ESLint plugin to standardize the JS code.
- Improve code
- Help new developers
- 09:34 AM Feature #5522 (Closed): Remove manual pages from the repository
- 09:05 AM Feature #5527 (New): Improve Networking documentation
- As described here:
> It would be great if there were more examples of the many ways to use opennebula SDN feature...
- 08:18 PM Bug #5526 (Pending): Ceph volatile disks
- Try add volatile disks to VM but get error:
@Mon Oct 30 22:36:56 2017 [Z0][VMM][I]: Command execution fail: cat << E...
- 05:01 PM Bug #5525 (Closed): Java OCA build doesn't fail on error
- 01:21 PM Feature #5524 (Pending): Make OpenNebula a first class citizen of OpenNebula
- OpenNebula should be able to use other OpenNebula cloud: as a hybrid cloud host like for example "Amazon EC2". Use Ca...
- 11:19 AM Feature #5523 (Pending): Sunstone: custom.css file for each different view
- It's really needed to having separated custom css file for each view, it can help for personalize skins and manage el...
- 10:14 AM Feature #5522 (Closed): Remove manual pages from the repository
- Remove manual pages from the ONE repository
- 04:12 PM Feature #5521 (Closed): Allow to change history records through onedb command
- 03:06 PM Feature #5520: Improve vip.sh
- Maybe it would be a good idea to rename this script to vip.sh.skel and let admins to copy and customize it
- 03:05 PM Feature #5520 (Pending): Improve vip.sh
- This issue is to include the list of all single-instance service in a HA cluster in the vip.sh. This script needs to ...
- 02:41 PM Bug #5519 (Pending): QEMU 2.10 file locking breaks commands underneath the running QEMU
- QEMU 2.10 comes with enabled builtin file locking to prevent image corruption (https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.10):...
- 11:19 AM Bug #5413 (Closed): vCenter VM can have different NIC MAC than requested
- 08:56 AM Bug #5518 (Pending): Cost calculations take into account only the base template (oneFlow)
- If you add the vm_template_content attribute in service template, the cost calculation (before instantiating the serv...
- 05:33 PM Bug #5517 (Closed): Gemfile lock for Ubuntu 17.10
- 04:58 PM Bug #5517 (Closed): Gemfile lock for Ubuntu 17.10
- Add Gemfile.lock for Ubuntu 17.10
- 03:23 PM Bug #5063 (Closed): Snapshots of non-persistent images are not deleted on VM termination
- Hi Christoph,
I'm trying to reproduce the problem with the latest ONE 5.4 and it's behaving as Ruben describes, th...
- 11:42 AM Feature #5513 (Closed): Information from the servers in the zone-info panel
- 10:21 AM Bug #5516 (Pending): hashing names does not work properly
- There is a problem regarding vcenter and the imported resources:
When u import a resource a hash process start...
- 10:10 AM Bug #5199: ON reports successful monitoring of KVM-HV's, although it fails due to ulimit being hit
- Hello Christian,
I have tried to reproduce the problem with ONE 5.4, but couldn't. Do you have any chance to confi...
- 09:58 AM Bug #5286 (Closed): vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified
- 09:57 AM Bug #5418 (Closed): Vcenter automatic_vlan_id does not work
- 07:29 AM Bug #5482: OpenNebula: Image should downloads on BRIDGE_LIST node
- As can I see, this patch can break uploading images via sunstone interface, be careful.
May be some option for enabl...
- 05:56 PM Bug #5515 (Pending): You can download app from marketplace in LOCKED state
- I have local http marketplace.
When you create new app from disk image and image being exported to local maretplace...
- 05:23 PM Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- Yes but the problem is that the command works perfectly for me so it would be nice if u could share your output, afte...
- 12:02 PM Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- -x (xml) and -j (json) output works fine. So it's something having trouble parsing the output it gets.
- 09:49 AM Bug #5455 (Closed): oneacct gives ruby error
- If the error persists we can reopen the ticket
- 03:56 PM Bug #5492 (Closed): onedb change-body should not include volatile AR parameters
- 03:55 PM Feature #5437: Allow appending to the template instead of replacing
- This issue is fixed for 5.4.3. It'll remain open to propose a migration path for 5.6
- 03:52 PM Bug #5450: When importing a slave with higher UID/GID than master, quotas entries prevent synchro...
- I followed the procedure as documented. The issue is that when you import the master data into the slave it replaces...
- 03:37 PM Bug #5450 (Closed): When importing a slave with higher UID/GID than master, quotas entries preven...
- 02:07 PM Bug #5450: When importing a slave with higher UID/GID than master, quotas entries prevent synchro...
- Hello. I'm trying to reproduce this bug but I can't reproduce it, did you delete all users and groups in slave zone? ...
- 03:50 PM Bug #5397 (Closed): OneFlow sends a delete to VMs if terminate fails
- 10:50 AM Bug #5397: OneFlow sends a delete to VMs if terminate fails
- force-deletion documentation added
- 03:38 PM Feature #5514 (New): Include a procedure to automatically import zone resources into a federation
- 01:08 PM Feature #5493: Add additional information for virtual network drivers
- 01:08 PM Feature #5493 (Closed): Add additional information for virtual network drivers
- 11:57 AM Bug #5466: onedb not deleting old_ tables after migration
- I upgraded other installation we have (it holds more VMs/Hosts) and this *didn't* happen:...
- 11:22 AM Bug #5496 (Closed): Changes of oneadmin password may broke federation/HA log synchronization
- 11:05 AM Feature #5513 (Closed): Information from the servers in the zone-info panel
- Show server information (SERVER_POOL) in each zone
- 11:03 AM Bug #5512 (Pending): creating vcenter net does not allow you to choose real host
- This is cuz vcenter cluster are treated by opennebula as a host so u do not really know where are u deploying the new...
- 10:07 AM Feature #5247 (Closed): Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
- 10:05 AM Bug #5413 (New): vCenter VM can have different NIC MAC than requested
- 10:02 AM Bug #5490 (Closed): [object Object] value in Custom Var when updating through Chrome in Sunstone
- 09:56 AM Bug #5442 (Closed): FILES_DS template variable disappears if update the configuration.
- It seems that we cannot reproduce in the last version 5.4.2. We'll reopen if fixed. As a side note we found a related...
- 03:41 PM Feature #5509: DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- relates to issue #5511
- 03:27 PM Feature #5509: DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- Relates to issue #5510
- 03:21 PM Feature #5509 (Pending): DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- Since QEMU => 2.6 and LIBVIRT 0.8.8 there is support for IOPS bursting. For a specified amount of time a VM DISK can ...
- 03:40 PM Feature #5510: I/O limits for disk groups
- relates to #5511
- 03:26 PM Feature #5510 (Pending): I/O limits for disk groups
- Since QEMU 2.4 >= there is a possiblity to group disks together. Instead of setting per DISK limits a VM can have a t...
- 03:38 PM Feature #5511 (Pending): IOPS / Througput as QUOTABLE items
- Besides the amount of storage / amounts of disks, one of the most valuable resources in a (virtualized) environment a...
- 02:19 PM Bug #4967 (Closed): Warn user (or throw error) when VNET does not exist when instantiating
- Will reopen if needed
- 02:02 PM Bug #5508 (Pending): There is no possibility for disable/enable link on already attached nic and ...
- 01:36 PM Bug #5465 (Closed): Not Reseale vnc port when stop the virtual machine
- 11:46 AM Feature #5507 (Pending): Sunstone SNAPSHOT UI improvements
- People tend to get confused when making a VM / DISK SNAPSHOT in Sunstone. Maybe rework the "SNAPSHOT" tab and have tw...
- 11:41 AM Feature #5506: VM "Save as Template" enhancements
- Javi Fontan suggested I could hack the the ruby library (mad) disabling the actions checking / cloning the DISKS in t...
- 10:29 AM Feature #5506 (Pending): VM "Save as Template" enhancements
- Currently only the option of doing a VM "Save as Template" when the VM has STATE "POWEROFF". Most probably because of...
- 10:07 AM Feature #5505 (Pending): Catchall for HOOKs
- If an admin is interested in _EVERY_ STATE change in OpenNebula he/she would need to write all possible STATE changes...
- 10:00 AM Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula 5.6 is about improving "Quality of life" ... in that case, I would like to bump this issue as candidate :-...
- 09:45 AM Feature #5503: Tagged vlan ("TRUNK") option for a virtual network
- Relates to #5504 (hot-adding VLAN on a TRUNK)
- 09:35 AM Feature #5503 (Pending): Tagged vlan ("TRUNK") option for a virtual network
- As suggested in #2345 a seperate issue for this functionality: all tagged VLAN on a port (TRUNK).
- 09:44 AM Feature #2345: Tagged VLAN (trunk) support for VM guests
- Issue #5503 created for this, as suggested by Ruben.
- 09:43 AM Feature #5504 (Pending): VLAN hotplug support
- Besides the use case of "nested hypervisors", see issue #2345 and #5503, it's a use case for Virtual Firewall Applian...
- 09:31 AM Feature #4801 (Closed): Force even memory values for MEM attribute
- 09:31 AM Bug #5311 (Closed): Problem with IE11 and current (5.4) Sunstone ?
- 09:23 AM Bug #5407 (Closed): Sunstone: cloud view have no capacity select option for disk images
- 09:23 AM Bug #5416 (Closed): Import templates discards linked clones value
- 09:23 AM Bug #5429 (Closed): Linked clones are always created when importing templates
- 09:21 AM Bug #5459 (Closed): (sunstone) Importing vcenter resources without any Host
- 09:21 AM Bug #5480 (Closed): cant change vcenter credentials
- 09:16 AM Bug #5484 (Closed): Custom vars in CONTEXT shouldn't let objects be created
- 09:14 AM Bug #5500 (Closed): IMAGE_UNAME field must be quoted when adding files in the context section
- 09:12 AM Bug #5502 (Closed): Script injection in SPICE viewer (only Firefox)
- 09:07 AM Bug #5502 (Closed): Script injection in SPICE viewer (only Firefox)
- SPICE viewer use title parameter (VM name) to insert in the DOM HTML.
When you click on a new tab, the url is like...
- 09:00 AM Bug #5501: There is no possibility for change disk type after attaching without saving to persist...
- I mean Virtio/SCSI/IDE
- 08:59 AM Bug #5501 (Pending): There is no possibility for change disk type after attaching without saving ...
- 07:47 AM Bug #5201: libvirt 2.0 xml metadata
- As discussed with Javi Fontan and Anton Todorov during the ONE EU CONF 2017: There is a clear need for metadata suppo...
- 12:18 PM Bug #5329 (Closed): Do not include both tm_common.sh and scripts_common.sh
- 09:39 AM Bug #5500 (Closed): IMAGE_UNAME field must be quoted when adding files in the context section
- 08:43 AM Backlog #5394: Sunstone: Can not navigate when hash in end in sunstone url
- Same as #5395
- 08:41 AM Backlog #5395: Sunstone: Open url in new tab
- Sunstone loads the entire html at first. And then use # to move around that html. It's not possible to load only a hu...
- 08:16 AM Feature #5499 (Pending): Calculate vCPU cost
- Add the possibility of allocating cost to vCPU.
- 01:03 PM Feature #5498 (New): Backup interface
- This is to implement a backup interface for OpenNebula. It should consists in two parts:
* Abstract logic to speci...
- 12:51 PM Backlog #5497 (New): Let drivers update on the progress of an operation
- This should be similar to LOG operation, it should append progress to the relevant object.
- 12:40 PM Bug #5496 (Closed): Changes of oneadmin password may broke federation/HA log synchronization
- 12:37 PM Feature #5493: Add additional information for virtual network drivers
- This issue is more general and could be useful for all the actions in the one_vmm_exec.rb
- 09:44 AM Feature #5493 (Closed): Add additional information for virtual network drivers
- Extend the list of attributes send to the OpenNebula network drivers. The list of attributes could be also made confi...
- 12:34 PM Backlog #5495 (Pending): Migrate single VM disks across datastores
- Right now we can migrate a VM across datastores, this issue is to migrate just a single disk and not the whole VM dir...
- 12:18 PM Backlog #5494 (Pending): Use cgroup capacity to report CPU/Memory values of hosts
- 09:02 AM Backlog #5372: Option to not store monitoring data to the DB
- This issue is to add a flag to optionally disable the storage of monitoring data to DB.
- 03:14 PM Bug #5492 (Closed): onedb change-body should not include volatile AR parameters
- This lead to double IP_END/MAC_END values in AR's for example. In particular:
- 03:08 PM Bug #5491 (Pending): Can not use resize --cpu 1.67 if quota set
- Hi, I have quota for group:...
- 02:59 PM Bug #5490 (Closed): [object Object] value in Custom Var when updating through Chrome in Sunstone
- In Custom Vars, create a PASSWORD field, set a value and click on "plus". Then update.
- 01:44 PM Bug #5489 (Pending): no feedback when creating a service with missing network
- In the "create service" dialog to start a service, I should specify a network to use.
If I do not do that and click ...
- 11:59 AM Backlog #5488 (Pending): Add column in vms-tab to display SPICE port number
- Related in https://forum.opennebula.org/t/add-column-in-vms-tab-to-display-spice-port-number/5134
- 12:51 PM Backlog #5470: MAke VM_*_OPERATIONS configurable at user and group level
- Same with *_RESTRICTED_ATTR:
- 01:17 AM Backlog #5470: MAke VM_*_OPERATIONS configurable at user and group level
- Agree, I already wrote about it:
- 12:50 PM Backlog #5487 (Pending): Make *_RESTRICTED_ATTR configurable at user and group level
- By adding the following attributes in the user and/or group template:
- 01:52 PM Feature #5486 (Pending): IPs in vms-tab
- Change the IP display as a drop-down list. When the client has several IP addresses, everything looks bad
- 12:23 PM Bug #5425 (Closed): Fix user oned's session cache for users.
- 11:09 AM Backlog #5485 (Pending): Extend ShowBack cost model to other resources
- For instance, cost in networks, datastores, particular images, etc.
- 09:01 AM Bug #5484 (Closed): Custom vars in CONTEXT shouldn't let objects be created
- 04:06 PM Feature #5483 (Pending): OneGate: Deleting parameters is not possible.
- I can not found any possibility for removing parameters.
I can only add a new one or change the current one.
- 02:59 PM Bug #5458 (Closed): Import datastores without any vcenter cluster
- 02:18 PM Bug #5458: Import datastores without any vcenter cluster
- Needs documentation
- 01:52 PM Bug #5473 (Closed): Sunstone: Disabled actions can be scheduled
- 08:40 AM Bug #5473 (Closed): Sunstone: Disabled actions can be scheduled
- 01:50 PM Bug #5478 (Closed): Sunstone: Can not select English language, if default language is set to anot...
- 08:59 AM Bug #5478 (Closed): Sunstone: Can not select English language, if default language is set to anot...
- You can not select "English language" because it is first on the list, you need to select another one, and after it s...
- 01:48 PM Bug #5471 (Closed): Sunstone: "VM.create_dialog: false" is not disables plus button on dashboard ...
- 08:24 AM Bug #5471 (Closed): Sunstone: "VM.create_dialog: false" is not disables plus button on dashboard ...
- 01:38 PM Bug #5472: Sunstone: "image_info_tab: false" should disable any link to the image
>image-tab has 3 panels: info, vms and snapshots.
I see, I have empty page because I disabled all of them ...
- 12:31 PM Bug #5472: Sunstone: "image_info_tab: false" should disable any link to the image
- Hello kvaps,
I do not consider this a bug.
This yaml line, refers to the panels visible in the images-tab
- 08:32 AM Bug #5472 (Pending): Sunstone: "image_info_tab: false" should disable any link to the image
You will see this emty page:
- 01:25 PM Bug #5482 (Pending): OpenNebula: Image should downloads on BRIDGE_LIST node
- This is really strange for download image on core server and after transfer it via pipeline to the one of BRIDGE_LIST...
- 12:46 PM Bug #5481 (Pending): OpenNebula: Allows using LOCKED images
- If you create new image from the http source, and if it downloads really slowly, it stacks in LOCKED state.
- 10:24 AM Bug #5457: Sunstone: User can see vms id who uses image even if he have no access to them
- This question to you, isn't it?
- 09:56 AM Bug #5480 (Closed): cant change vcenter credentials
- 09:08 AM Feature #5479 (Pending): OpenNebula: VM_HIDDEN_ATTR and posibility for hide some flieds from user
- I want to hide some flieds from user, so only oneadmin can see or edit this.
I suggest you entering the following v...
- 08:54 AM Feature #5477 (Pending): vcenter should have credentials system centralized
- vcenter_user && vcenter_password are located inside host and datastore, this info is redundant ALSO its difficult to ...
- 08:53 AM Backlog #5476 (Pending): Sunstone: There is no possibility for disable "Advanced options" for res...
- 08:51 AM Bug #5475 (Pending): Sunstone: There is no possibility for disable "Advanced tab" for resources c...
- 08:49 AM Backlog #5474 (Pending): Sunstone: There is no possibility for hide unwanted or just select type ...
- 08:18 AM Bug #5432: sql opennebula.logdb table grows indefinitely in solo mode
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Fix now in one-5.4 and master
Is it safe to truncate this table? I...
- 04:02 PM Backlog #5470 (Pending): MAke VM_*_OPERATIONS configurable at user and group level
- By adding the following attributes in the user and/or group template:
- 03:27 PM Bug #5469 (Pending): services instances view, table columns names are in wrong order
- The columns name are :
ID > NAME > OWNER > GROUP > STATE
But the data are in this order :
ID > OWNER > GROUP...
- 03:25 PM Bug #5468 (Pending): On refresh, sunstone loses the current dataTable page
- When you click on refresh in the vm list view, the page is lost, and you are back to page 1.
It's a regression cf ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #5467 (Pending): Disk size is reset to image size after delete-recreate VM
- When VM is recovered with delete-recreate option, all disks are recreated with the size of the image, no matter what ...
- 01:47 PM Bug #4967: Warn user (or throw error) when VNET does not exist when instantiating
- Hi Stefan.
I'm trying to reproduce this bug on OpenNebula 5.4, but i cant reproduce its, when i try to instantiate...
- 01:33 PM Bug #5466: onedb not deleting old_ tables after migration
- As suggested by jfontan on IRC, manually deleting the old_ tables makes fsck happy again
- 01:32 PM Bug #5466 (Pending): onedb not deleting old_ tables after migration
- 12:58 PM Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- Stefan Kooman wrote:
> I can reproduce this on ONE 5.4.0 (also ONE 5.2.1). Environment: Ubuntu Xenial 16.04
- 08:20 AM Bug #5465 (Closed): Not Reseale vnc port when stop the virtual machine
- If you stop a virtual machine, opennebula release vnc port of vm and when the vm has been resume,the port has changed
- 06:14 PM Bug #5464: Deleting a group that owns images used by running VMs breaks those VMs
- Output with patch (attached) applied:...
- 03:59 PM Bug #5464 (Pending): Deleting a group that owns images used by running VMs breaks those VMs
- In OpenNebula 5.2.0 (and likely newer) deleting a group that owns images used by VMs prevents snapshots (and likely) ...
- 03:51 PM Bug #5463 (Pending): Host selection in VM template not visible
- When a VM template is edited the "host" selection is not displayed. It is still there in the template, just not visua...
- 03:15 PM Backlog #5462 (Pending): Implement a find by criteria for OpenNebula resources
- For instance, find a VM with a particular tag, or a particular NIC.
- 02:39 PM Feature #5461: Support empty attributes in merges, this will remove any instance on current templ...
- This needs:
* Sunstone to make use of this feature to enable removal of template attributes
* Update documentation ...
- 02:11 PM Feature #5461 (Pending): Support empty attributes in merges, this will remove any instance on cur...
- When instantiate to VM without vnets (erasing in wizard), one tries to create the VM with the associated vnets in Tem...
- 02:18 PM Bug #5460 (Closed): onedb purge-history only works with VMs with multiple history records in the ...
- Fixed in one-5.4 and master branches
- 02:03 PM Bug #5460 (Closed): onedb purge-history only works with VMs with multiple history records in the ...
- If the VM only contains the last history record in vm_pool it is skipped. The sequence number must be checked instead.
- 11:18 AM Bug #5447 (Closed): VDC resources are not being retrieved properly in Sunstone
- 08:45 AM Bug #5459: (sunstone) Importing vcenter resources without any Host
- - error if trying to import a vnet without associated cluster / host
- error if trying to import a ds without associ...
- 08:22 AM Bug #5356 (Closed): After importing wild VM with an unavailable VNC por it throws an error but th...
- 10:10 AM Bug #5459 (Closed): (sunstone) Importing vcenter resources without any Host
- Sunstone should not allow you to import any vcenter resource if u do not have any vcenter host imported yet.
- 10:52 PM Feature #5396: OpenNebula: Snapshots per/user enable or disable feature
- Yes, it is very necessary to have possibility for override this parameters via VM template.
- 03:29 PM Bug #5432 (Closed): sql opennebula.logdb table grows indefinitely in solo mode
- Fix now in one-5.4 and master
- 11:16 AM Bug #5432: sql opennebula.logdb table grows indefinitely in solo mode
- Yes I can confirm this is a bug, cleaning should happen in all modes. The log is used to sync the federated instances...
- 10:03 AM Bug #5432 (New): sql opennebula.logdb table grows indefinitely in solo mode
- 02:45 PM Bug #5458: Import datastores without any vcenter cluster
- Also it should be mandatory that every vcenter host imported to opennebula has his own opennebula cluster to avoid fu...
- 02:37 PM Bug #5458 (Closed): Import datastores without any vcenter cluster
- It is possible to import datastores without any Vcenter cluster associated to opennebula.
this leads into failures...
- 02:36 PM Bug #5457 (Pending): Sunstone: User can see vms id who uses image even if he have no access to them
- See screenshot for more detail:
- 02:18 PM Bug #5353: undeploy fails when using ceph system datastore
- Hello Vlastimil,
thanks for your help - very appreciated!
- 02:15 PM Bug #5353: undeploy fails when using ceph system datastore
> Temporary fix is to add "opennebula" with IP to /etc/hosts. But would be nice to fix it differently so w...
- 02:02 PM Bug #5353: undeploy fails when using ceph system datastore
- This is a problem with the core. Frontend hostname is detected by the ...
- 11:02 AM Bug #4257 (Closed): If a NIC does not have an IPv4/IPv6 address, Filter IP Spoofing allows any IP
- 10:54 AM Bug #5385 (Closed): Cannot check QEMU binary
- 10:53 AM Bug #5385: Cannot check QEMU binary
- Yujin Boby wrote:
> Got it fixed with command
> It will nice if client client side software can ha...
- 10:53 AM Feature #5456: CLI should be more robust
- Example attached
- 10:52 AM Feature #5456 (New): CLI should be more robust
- Failing to process one item should not interrupt the whole output of a pool
For instance, oneacct should not halt ...
- 10:46 AM Bug #5110 (Closed): Scheduler cannot handle hosts with more than 2TB memory
- 10:26 AM Bug #5206: MANAGE right requirement on image for disk snapshot unjustified with ceph
- This should be the case for persistent images, it seems that this check es performed always.
- 10:17 AM Backlog #5315: add disk snapshots as scheduled/periodic action
- Makes sense, moving this to the backlog category and evaluating this for 5.6
- 08:44 AM Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- I can reproduce this on ONE 5.4.0 (also ONE 5.2.1). Environment: Ubuntu Xenial 16.04
- 08:43 AM Bug #5455 (Closed): oneacct gives ruby error
- oneacct -u 0 --start 08/03/2017 --end 10/05/2017 --split
Showing active history records from 2017-03-08 00:00:00 +...
- 08:59 AM Bug #5290: Filenames added from files datastore are not escaped
- Hello, if IMAGE_UNAME is Lastname.Firstname cause same errors.
Fix adding quotes on IMAGE_UNAME:
- 04:10 PM Bug #5450: When importing a slave with higher UID/GID than master, quotas entries prevent synchro...
- Attached is a patch I am using.
- 04:06 PM Backlog #5454 (New): vSphere third party integrations
- For instance, evaluate:
-veeam for backups
- vvols for storage
- 04:05 PM Feature #5453 (New): Enhance scheduled actions
- At least in two ways:
- Make them relative (two weeks as opposed to, for instance, 6th October)
- Recurrent (fo...
- 04:02 PM Feature #5452 (New): Integrate L3 services
- Like DNS, Firewall, Load Balancing, straight from Sunstone.
- 02:19 PM Bug #5451 (Closed): Term is overwritten when the leader is stopped
- If the leader is stopped (e.g. systemctl stop opennebula) it may overwrite the current term.
This is fixed by:
- 08:22 PM Bug #5450 (Closed): When importing a slave with higher UID/GID than master, quotas entries preven...
- In OpenNebula 5.4.1 if you try to import a slave that had a higher GID or UID than the
master's highest UID/GID then...
- 04:52 PM Bug #5449 (Pending): Users can not terminate own VMs
- If user is not a member of oneadmin group, he can not create a VM with admin rights for the owner and can not termina...
- 03:44 PM Backlog #5448 (Pending): add entry with onedb change-body
- For example after upgrade of OpenNebula to add ALLOW_ORPHANS with value 'YES' to the disks definition of all VMs.
- 03:05 PM Feature #5446 (Closed): Show key instead of value for restricted attribute
- 03:04 PM Bug #5119 (Closed): Quota error when exceeding virtual network reservations
- 02:17 PM Bug #5447 (Closed): VDC resources are not being retrieved properly in Sunstone
- For instance, virtual networks are ordered with filter flag set to 0, instead of -2 (INFO_ALL)
- 02:00 PM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- So this was not a duplicate
- 01:59 PM Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- Bug is still here in 5.4.1
- 12:38 PM Feature #5446 (Closed): Show key instead of value for restricted attribute
- When you create a new template from advanced dialog, core return a restricted attribute error, but the error contains...
- 10:05 AM Bug #5445 (Closed): ldap driver with rfc2307bis does not use correct user field
- 10:02 AM Bug #5445 (Closed): ldap driver with rfc2307bis does not use correct user field
- When using non @rfc2307bis@ mode the group filter should be created with @user_group_field@ instead of @user_field@
- 12:04 PM Feature #5444 (Pending): New VM state "LOCKED" or "BACKUP"
- Hello, I written backup script to backup images from qcow2 datastores. That script reads info from xml-rpc api and in...
- 11:55 AM Feature #5402: KVM support for luks volmes?
- On balance, I figured it would be less lines of code to patch the driver:
- 10:48 AM Backlog #2827: Hypervisor-side block device cache management
- Hi Stuart,
I've had the same issues with ssd-cached disk backends of other types.
I'd love to try out at least a ...
- 07:46 PM Bug #5443: onedb change_body can't update records owned by UID different than 0
- Pull request #522
- 07:31 PM Bug #5443 (Pending): onedb change_body can't update records owned by UID different than 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a VM with user different than 'oneadmin' (uid<>0)
2. Update the VM body. for ex...
- 04:26 PM Bug #5418: Vcenter automatic_vlan_id does not work
- Needs testing
- 01:56 PM Bug #5286: vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified
- Needs testing
- 01:14 PM Bug #4990 (Closed): importing network on vcenter with vlan doesn't report the vlan id
- 12:57 PM Bug #5442 (Closed): FILES_DS template variable disappears if update the configuration.
in Sunstone, if you update configuration, for example, you change the variable SET_HOSTNAME, the variable c...
- 12:41 PM Bug #5277 (Closed): Azure Vms multiLocation support
- 12:23 PM Feature #5441 (New): User should be able to select Wild VM networks at import time
- If for any particular reason the vnet/AR needs to be different from the previously imported network, or the network t...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5440 (Pending): Disk resize is limited to 500GB in sunstone
- When trying to resize disk to size larger than 500GB on existing VM using sunstone, new size is limited to 500GB. Any...
- 11:02 AM Bug #5439 (New): onedb change-body should support history tables
- Since the VM XML is reconstructed from the history table, this needs to be changed as well if there is any issue.
- 08:54 AM Bug #5369 (Closed): Vcenter import wild: wait until the selected machine reach safe state
- 08:54 AM Bug #5367 (Closed): vCenter customizations doesn't work
- 05:08 PM Feature #5438 (New): Migrate VMs between different vCenter clusters
- OpenNebula should provide this functionality, which is already present in vCenter.
- 03:02 PM Feature #5437 (Assigned): Allow appending to the template instead of replacing
- Currently, if you define an item in the VM template content textarea of the OneFlow service template and it already e...
- 02:37 PM Bug #5436 (Pending): OpenNebula: delete-recreate operation does not resizes harddrive
- 01:00 PM Feature #5435 (New): Non Interactive User Input for the CLI
- Add a new flag to onetemplate instantiate to pass values to user inputs:
- 10:42 AM Bug #5397: OneFlow sends a delete to VMs if terminate fails
- Needs documentation
- 08:09 AM Bug #5406: Sunstone: vnets-topology-tab shows networks not owned by user
- Please close this issue
- 07:51 AM Feature #5434 (Pending): Clone VM on running state (vCenter)
- On vCenter you can just clone a running VM. Since this functionality is widly used on production enviroments, it woul...
Also available in: Atom