Feature #407: Add 'GID' attribute to some pool objects; change *pool.info XML-RPC flag meaning; update onedb migrator; fix tests.
- VM, VMTEMPLATE, VNET & IMAGE objects have a GID attribute, and a table column. The group id is inherited from the user creating the object, except for VMs created from Templates, that inherit the Template's group.
- The new flag meaning has been modified in src/rm sources and CLI commands for one.(vm,template,vnet,image)pool.info . It changes from
-2 all, -1 mine & public, >=0 UID
-3 mine, -2 all, -1 mine & group
- USER has a group, but not secondary ones. The user_pool table doesn't have a GID column, we'll deal with it later when the group-users relations are implemented.
- onedb migrator 1.rb: deleted USERNAME, and GID added.
- RequestManagerAllocate.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerImageAllocate.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerImagePoolInfo.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerPoolInfo.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerSaveDisk.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerTemplateAllocate.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerTemplatePoolInfo.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerUserAllocate.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerVirtualNetworkAllocate.cc (diff)
- RequestManagerVirtualNetworkPoolInfo.cc (diff)