- Registered on: 03/16/2012
- Last connection: 01/31/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 03/22/2012)
Reported issues: 7
- 02:15 PM OpenNebula Feature #1749: [Self-service] Add a check to avoid duplicate vm name
- Same patch but directly in the OCCI daemon to also protect access by the API.
- 04:40 PM OpenNebula Feature #1750: [Self-service] Prevent creation of vm without at least one disk and one network
- This patch has only been tested with Opennebula 1.8.1
Thank Mathieu Alorent for this code.
- 04:35 PM OpenNebula Feature #1750 (Closed): [Self-service] Prevent creation of vm without at least one disk and one n...
- Because, I think that creating a VM without disk or without network is a mistake.
- 04:31 PM OpenNebula Feature #1749: [Self-service] Add a check to avoid duplicate vm name
- This patch check if the name of the new vm does'nt already exist in the list of the user's vm.
It does'nt check the...
- 04:16 PM OpenNebula Feature #1749 (Closed): [Self-service] Add a check to avoid duplicate vm name
- When a user create a vm with a name that already exist, it could cause some problems (ie. with DNS records or some mi...
- 05:21 PM OpenNebula Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- In the Self-service UI,version 3.8.1, when clicking on the "Take snapshot" button, I got the following error :
- 12:36 PM OpenNebula Bug #1608: Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- Just some semi-colons missing.
- 12:26 PM OpenNebula Bug #1608 (Closed): Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- On the dashbnoard of the self-service UI, some uggly HTML code appears in the "Resources and quotas" frame.
- 04:15 PM OpenNebula Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
Sorry for the delay.
> Can you please elaborate on this?
> Note that SystemV require a lock file in /va...
- 01:05 PM OpenNebula Feature #1317: Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- A general default quota, as in 3.4, is also useful.
We want to restrict users to have only 1 vm e...
Also available in: Atom