- Registered on: 04/03/2012
- Last connection: 09/12/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 04/15/2012)
Reported issues: 29
- 07:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #2331 (Closed): Missing Gems on standalone Sunstone package installation on Ubuntu 12.04
- Installing latest opennebula-sunstone from the OpenNebula Ubuntu 12.04 repository also installs ruby-opennebula and o...
- 04:45 PM OpenNebula Feature #1818: Support for IP reservations
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> If you need to separate which IPs can be used by each user, this can be done creating a dif...
- 05:35 PM OpenNebula Feature #1818: Support for IP reservations
- Initially the idea was to have the IP addresses reserved for usage by a given user. Much like the EC2 Elastic IP, the...
- 01:44 PM OpenNebula Feature #1818: Support for IP reservations
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> # accessing the request, I am not sure how to make this happening without a deep change on...
- 01:24 PM OpenNebula Feature #2251 (Closed): Allow to specify on which interface oned is listening
- Currently oned always listen on all available interface (0.0.0.0:2633). In some case it is interesting to be able to ...
- 03:58 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2250 (Closed): Add OpenNebula to Coverity Scan
- Coverity Scan offers free security scanning to Open Source C++ projects. Please consider adding OpenNebula.
- 06:14 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2024: Set the engine for mysql
- Or simply document that OpenNebula creates the database using the default MySQL engine. You can set default-storage-e...
- 06:20 PM OpenNebula Feature #1734: Add hook trigger for object update
- I'm posting this here even though this feature is closed, as there seems to be several features / bugs related to thi...
- 03:08 PM OpenNebula Bug #2080: Documentation: Add a note about Symmetric Key (server_cipher) security
- Also I have found that the middle attribute (the username to impersonate) in the token doesn't seems to be enforced. ...
- 02:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #2153 (Closed): Comments in VM Template
- The documentation here indications that comments can be preceded by # signs.
Also available in: Atom