- Registered on: 07/18/2012
- Last connection: 05/18/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 08/10/2012)
Reported issues: 14
- 05:56 PM OpenNebula Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- Resize on deployment will work perfectly for #1768.
- 05:49 PM OpenNebula Backlog #1710: Add support for "Console Output"
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> maybe the console output could be gathered during the monitor phase or boot and attached t...
- 07:48 PM OpenNebula Feature #2054: Implement a method to communicate oned from the guests
- Did you had gave look to AWS CloudWatch and the AWS Auto Scaling features and APIs?
That could be a very good refere...
- 07:47 PM OpenNebula Request #2069 (Closed): Synchronize power-off states with hypervisor
- When users shutdown a VM, by issuing a "shutdown" from inside, OpenNebula is not aware of that and puts the machine i...
- 08:40 AM OpenNebula Feature #2048 (Closed): Instantiate template to persistent
- Currently, if an user wants a persistent instance from an existing image, it must do the following:
1. Clone the i...
- 08:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #2045: Make VNC port be the first available from a range
- I'm not sure that the current implementation prevents overflow, so after the 65553 it will try 65554.
But this is st...
- 08:23 AM OpenNebula Request #2044: Expand VMID
- Javi Fontan wrote:
> When NAME is not specified the VM already gets the name one-<vmid>. Could you give use some oth...
- 01:07 PM OpenNebula Feature #1768: CloudInit and Instance Data, or replacing the current context scripts
- If you want to support regular images, it would be valuable to handle image resize, because most of the images (most ...
- 12:54 PM OpenNebula Bug #2045 (Closed): Make VNC port be the first available from a range
- Currently, the VNC port is allocated by using the instance ID.
Because the instance id is a running number, the gene...
- 12:50 PM OpenNebula Request #2044: Expand VMID
- Expand $VMID variable when instantiating templates.
1. User creates a template with NAME = one-$VMID
Also available in: Atom