- Registered on: 08/14/2012
- Last connection: 05/22/2017
- OpenNebula (Major Contributors, 09/03/2012)
Reported issues: 4
- 07:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- 08:56 PM OpenNebula Bug #5171: KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- This PR https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/314
only follows the code of the detach_disk.
Fails if NIC is stil...
- 08:46 PM OpenNebula Bug #5171 (Closed): KVM detach_nic should check if NIC is not present anymore
- Apparently, there can be edge cases (bugs) when the NIC detach on KVM fails, but the libvirt returns success:
- 02:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #5144: Image flatten doesn't work
- Following PR
introduces changes from PR above and some other fixes.
- 09:52 AM OpenNebula Bug #3705 (Closed): Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Merged by Javi.
- 09:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #3705: Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Following PR should allow to set the DRIVER on datastore level to override the image DRIVER: https://github.com/OpenN...
- 03:13 PM OpenNebula Backlog #4483 (Closed): Add python-numpy dependency
- As far as I can see in the packages git history, there is the sunstone dependency on numpy already.
Closing as inv...
- 02:42 PM OpenNebula Bug #4932 (Closed): Debian 8 packaging: opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin (transitional), sh...
we have changed the opennebula-node dependency for Debian 8 (and Ubuntu>16.04) from libvirt-bin to the libv...
- 02:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #5123 (Closed): Old version of OneGate package in ubuntu repo
all current 5.2 packages contain one-gate, which supports the SSL.
I believe you haven't installed "our"...
- 10:41 AM OpenNebula Bug #4974 (Closed): install_gems fails in Ubuntu 14.04
- Unfortunately, the problem can't be reproduced. Essential packages are installed:...
Also available in: Atom