- Registered on: 08/17/2012
- Last connection: 11/02/2012
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 09/03/2012)
Reported issues: 4
- 08:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- 03:15 PM OpenNebula Bug #1464 (Closed): Incorrect Datastore Count
- onecluster list shows incorrect number of datastores, this seemed to be triggered by adding a datastore and removing ...
- 08:30 PM OpenNebula Bug #1426: Ruby Cloud API 3.6: User fails to authenicate remotely
- please ignore.. was using older client on the remote host.. thanks.
- 08:01 PM OpenNebula Bug #1426 (Closed): Ruby Cloud API 3.6: User fails to authenicate remotely
- While making remote XML-RPC Calls to the FrontEnd using the sample code provided on :
- 07:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #1420: Default Attributes for KVM Driver:
- Thanks for the follow-up. You probably want to give another example as the "CPU" example is not valid anymore:
- 03:51 PM OpenNebula Bug #1420 (Closed): Default Attributes for KVM Driver:
According to OpenNebula 3.6 documentation, CPU is a valid default attribute for KVM driver:
Also available in: Atom