- Registered on: 08/31/2012
- Last connection: 08/21/2017
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 09/03/2012)
Reported issues: 59
- 10:37 AM OpenNebula Bug #4944: tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
- Fixed with https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/223
- 02:51 PM OpenNebula Bug #4944 (Closed): tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
This is related to Bug #4924.
I work with a shared system DS (nfs)
I've configured ceph as DS_MAD=ceph and T...
- 10:32 AM OpenNebula Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- Hi Jaime,
Thanks for clarifying this! (TM_MAD must be set to "shared" in my case)
I haven't read this part of the...
- 02:04 PM OpenNebula Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
Using "onevm save" (through sunstone floppy disk icon in vm instance) produce a new template without nic model...
- 11:52 AM OpenNebula Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- There is also a problem in remotes/tm/ceph/postmigrate...
- 10:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #4905: Opennebula 5.2 - Xen Deployment Failure during network initialization
Are you using Ubuntu 14.04?
It looks like you are hit by the same bug as me, "xl network-list $domid" is now...
- 10:03 AM OpenNebula Bug #4924 (Closed): ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
There is a huge problem in remotes/tm/ceph/premigrate...
- 03:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #4900 (Closed): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevent execution of migrate_other
- 03:07 PM OpenNebula Bug #4899 (Closed): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnmmad-l...
- On hypervisor, scripts are located inside /var/tmp/one/vnm directory but executed from /var/lib/one directory and the...
- 02:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
Is there any chance to obtain a patch against 4.14.2 ?
Also available in: Atom