- Registered on: 10/01/2012
- Last connection: 11/12/2014
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 10/09/2012)
Reported issues: 3
- 05:21 PM OpenNebula Bug #3304: Sunstone Accounting inputs shows a wrong format
- Hi Daniel,
The patch work both for chrome and firefox in my environnement (FR timezone). It solve format incorrect...
- 03:16 PM OpenNebula Bug #3304: Sunstone Accounting inputs shows a wrong format
- We solve this issue with this small patch on "src/sunstone/public/js/sunstone.js" :...
- 12:00 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2767: Qcow2 preallocation features
- Hi Ruben,
I'm reading the docs and qcow2 driver code, but I'm always thinking that OpenNebula isn't designed for t...
- 01:22 PM OpenNebula Feature #2545: Decorrelate networks TYPE and IP management
- This feature would be very useful.
If IP are managed by a central configuration tool like puppet or chef, in additio...
- 10:57 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2767 (Pending): Qcow2 preallocation features
Recently we set up a new OpenNebula environnement for the need of system architects.
We use this platform ...
- 02:04 PM OpenNebula Bug #2077 (Closed): Context ISO do not always appear as /dev/cdrom (or sr0)
Since Virtio become default disk driver, I experienced an issue with the contextualization disk.
Now the t...
- 09:16 AM OpenNebula Bug #1521: LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- I'm currently on ONE 3.8.1 and there is no problem for me.
Did you update from 3.6 to 3.8 ? I noticed that these scr...
- 04:44 PM OpenNebula Bug #1521: LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- The patch (in combination with this one http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1395) works in my environment. I'm talking a...
- 03:32 PM OpenNebula Bug #1521 (Closed): LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- I have found an already fixed issue for this bug ( http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1463 ) but the provided patch do ...
Also available in: Atom