- Registered on: 12/27/2012
- Last connection: 07/08/2016
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 01/17/2013)
Reported issues: 4
- 11:14 AM OpenNebula Bug #4627: onetemplate instantiate --persistent problem with image SOURCE
- I am taking this back because it was error in my driver: https://github.com/k13132/addon-fc-emc/commit/d037e06f3a276b...
- 09:29 AM OpenNebula Bug #4627 (Pending): onetemplate instantiate --persistent problem with image SOURCE
- I run my experiments with an ttylinux instance. When I instantiate ttylinux template to be persistent, I get VM like ...
- 04:29 PM OpenNebula Feature #1772: VMs can be resized (memory & CPU) if they are not running
- I would like to add ability to resize HDD as well. Do you think is that possible? Somewhere here I found an issue for...
- 02:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #1521: LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- Hi, maybe it was my fault I didnt get it I must to patch it first. But as I installed ONE 3.8.3 even persistent LV go...
- 08:11 AM OpenNebula Bug #1521: LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- Hello, I am experiencing same issue in OpenNebula 3.8.1. I am going to upgrade to 3.8.3, but according to task list i...
- 09:22 AM OpenNebula Request #1707 (Closed): Self-service own VM parameters
- For now the Self-service uses templates (predefined CPU,Memory) for a new VM when created. Lets create a form with us...
- 09:00 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1706 (Closed): VNC public link
- I find it handy to have a link targeting to the publicly accessible address and port (in SSL/TLS) which can be used a...
- 08:42 AM OpenNebula Request #1705 (Closed): Resizable images
- It would be great have opportunity to resize OS image. On the marketplace can be placed images of size the OS in it t...
Also available in: Atom