Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
- Registered on: 04/16/2013
- Last connection: 10/24/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 04/17/2013)
Reported issues: 8
- 08:30 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1969 (Closed): Allow formatting a partition inside qcow2 image
- When creating a datablock, it would be very useful if it was possible to format a partition with e.g. ext3 inside a q...
- 08:22 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1968 (Pending): Add label when formatting partition
- It would be useful if when creating an empty datablock, the partition was formatted with the image name as label.
- 08:05 AM OpenNebula Feature #1916: Allow ldap group member field to be something else than dn
- Arg, I attached the file instead of the patch…
- 08:04 AM OpenNebula Feature #1916: Allow ldap group member field to be something else than dn
- Your patch addresses an interesting issue, but it is not the one I filed :)
Some examples to make this clear:
- 10:05 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1925: Allow ssh connection using ssh agent
- Patches 0008 and 0009 are not clean. Attached are replacement patches.
- 11:08 AM OpenNebula Feature #1916: Allow ldap group member field to be something else than dn
- I would very much like to see this in OpenNebula 4.0, since I will otherwise have either to patch opennebula, or chan...
- 11:06 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1925 (Pending): Allow ssh connection using ssh agent
- The current implementation of ssh login always asks the user for the ssh key passphrase, even if there is an ssh agen...
- 10:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #1921 (Closed): ssh and x509 login never expires
- In @oneuser_helper.rb@ on line 151, the second parameter to @login@ method is @Time.now+options[:time]@.
- 01:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #1919 (Closed): oneuser login --ssh asks for passphrase twice
- When login in with @oneuser login username --ssh@, the ssh private key passphrase is asked twice. The attached patch ...
- 01:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #1918 (Closed): oneuser key does not remove BEGIN PUBLIC KEY
- @oneuser key@ command does not remove "---- BEGIN/END PUBLIC KEY ----" when extracting public key from private key. I...
Also available in: Atom