- Registered on: 05/17/2013
- Last connection: 12/29/2016
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 06/27/2013)
Reported issues: 3
- 02:32 PM OpenNebula Bug #4962 (Pending): Prevent VMs from assigning Virtual Networks outside its cluster
- There are two clusters; cluster 'foo' with a few KVM hosts and cluster 'bar' with a vcenter host. Both cluster 'foo' ...
- 02:08 PM OpenNebula Feature #4018: Append name to "one-*" name in vCenter display name
- If I read the code correctly, this happens at instantiation only, right?
Can it and should it also get updated in ...
- 01:16 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3468: use the actual vm names for the vms in vcenter
- If this is not feasible, then perhaps tags for NAME and DESCRIPTION can be added to the vCenter VM which would be kep...
- 04:34 PM OpenNebula Feature #4152 (Closed): Include a name for imported SoftLayer VMs
- The SL driver currently assigns "Instance of $id" as the NAME for imported wild VMs.
I think it would be rather tr...
- 02:02 PM OpenNebula Bug #4077 (Closed): Inconsistency in xsd includes
- In user_pool.xsd, user.xsd is included, but in group_pool.xsd, group.xsd is not included.
Not sure which of the tw...
- 04:47 PM OpenNebula Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- I've reviewed the commits and as far as I can see, the current iteration of this only allows snapshots to be made wit...
Also available in: Atom