- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 01/20/2014
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/05/2013)
Reported issues: 12
- 05:21 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2590: General user inputs in templates
- Couldn't this be accomplished by doing:
1: onetemplate clone $base_template $tmp_template
- 11:16 PM OpenNebula Feature #2643 (Closed): Still need init scripts for opennebula-flow and opennebula-gate
- This is related to issues #2283, filed by me, which is a duplicate of #2183. I saw where the init scripts for debian...
- 07:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #2254 (Closed): sunstone vnc proxy can't connect to my kvm vnc ports
- After fixing the problems in the previous report(2253), the vnc proxy attempts to connect to the vnc port opened by k...
- 07:55 PM OpenNebula Bug #2253 (Closed): sunstone vnc proxy can't find it's lock file correctly
- OpenNebulaVNC.rb tries to load the path of the lock file as config[:lock_file]. That should really be :vnc_lock_file...
- 02:54 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2240 (Pending): On the sunstone hosts info pane, please provide a graphs that displays t...
- For each host, it'd be nice to see what all the vms are have been doing with their cpu and memory(and maybe network) ...
- 02:41 PM OpenNebula Request #2239 (Closed): datatstore 0 is confused about how to deal with transient file system images
- Swap images get stored in datastore 0. The opennebula frontend uses datastore 0 to store the deployment.0 xml descri...
- 02:34 PM OpenNebula Feature #2238 (Closed): Please allow users to be members of multiple groups at once
- I would like to manage my users and groups in a manner similar to unix; I have a directory that is group owned, I do ...
- 02:32 PM OpenNebula Feature #2237 (Closed): Please have the vm capacity graph display the allocated value
- I like the new vm capacity graphs I see in sunstone 4.2. It allows me to see how busy a vm is over time, without req...
- 02:29 PM OpenNebula Bug #2236 (Closed): sunstone 3.8 would display a single cpu load value, 4.0/4.2 do not
- Most of our singleton, persistent vm instances don't use much cpu. I have set CPU=.1 in each of those templates. Ho...
- 02:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #2235 (Closed): Some command line output gets truncated
- The following command line tools, and their subcommands, need a way to not have truncated output:
Also available in: Atom