- Registered on: 08/21/2013
- Last connection: 05/09/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/05/2013)
Reported issues: 85
- 07:20 AM OpenNebula Bug #5145: Snapshots metadata keeps in VM after disk detach
- This also prevents VM's with a DISK Snapshot (not DOMAIN snapshot) from being live migrated through ONE to other host...
- 11:32 AM OpenNebula Feature #5134 (Pending): OpenNebula should not assume total available data in Ceph cluster is ava...
- OpenNebula Ceph monitor assumes all data in the Ceph cluster is available for ONE, i.e. max_avail. Monitor should che...
- 04:06 PM OpenNebula Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- I was bitten by this as well. I applied patch from @kvaps and that works well. Thanks!
- 03:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- One possible way to fix this would be to apply the tagging of the vnets in the XML that gets used by libvirt (virsh),...
- 03:10 PM OpenNebula Bug #5010 (Pending): network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula handles the tagging of network adapters of virtual machines. This tagging is done through the drivers. Dep...
- 02:59 PM OpenNebula Request #4906: VM live capacity resize
- This seems to be a duplicate from #3395
- 10:49 AM OpenNebula Feature #4988 (Pending): Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
Attaches a NIC to a running VM. When using --file add only one
- 10:09 AM OpenNebula Feature #4986 (Pending): Make "Download App to OpenNebula" an atomic operation
- If a appliance is downloaded to opennebula, the create TEMPLATE and create IMAGE are two seperate operations. If one ...
- 10:00 AM OpenNebula Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yup, this would be useful. Users that make a lot of snapshots / changes can consume more space than VIRTUAL DISK SIZE...
- 01:04 PM OpenNebula Bug #4984 (Pending): onedb fsck does not detect discrepancy between UID / GID in database for res...
- We detected a discrepancy between the UID / GID of a VM TEMPLATE in the XML (body), and the uid / gid columns in the ...
Also available in: Atom