- Registered on: 08/21/2013
- Last connection: 11/21/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/05/2013)
Reported issues: 99
- 07:48 AM OpenNebula Feature #5505: Catchall for HOOKs
- As dicussed on IRC:
15:18 < hydro-b> I want to create a VM_HOOK that get's triggered by a "chown chgrp" operation....
- 01:21 PM OpenNebula Feature #5524 (Pending): Make OpenNebula a first class citizen of OpenNebula
- OpenNebula should be able to use other OpenNebula cloud: as a hybrid cloud host like for example "Amazon EC2". Use Ca...
- 12:02 PM OpenNebula Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- -x (xml) and -j (json) output works fine. So it's something having trouble parsing the output it gets.
- 03:41 PM OpenNebula Feature #5509: DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- relates to issue #5511
- 03:40 PM OpenNebula Feature #5510: I/O limits for disk groups
- relates to #5511
- 03:38 PM OpenNebula Feature #5511 (Pending): IOPS / Througput as QUOTABLE items
- Besides the amount of storage / amounts of disks, one of the most valuable resources in a (virtualized) environment a...
- 03:27 PM OpenNebula Feature #5509: DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- Relates to issue #5510
- 03:26 PM OpenNebula Feature #5510 (Pending): I/O limits for disk groups
- Since QEMU 2.4 >= there is a possiblity to group disks together. Instead of setting per DISK limits a VM can have a t...
- 03:21 PM OpenNebula Feature #5509 (Pending): DISK IOPS / Throughput burst support
- Since QEMU => 2.6 and LIBVIRT 0.8.8 there is support for IOPS bursting. For a specified amount of time a VM DISK can ...
- 11:46 AM OpenNebula Feature #5507 (Pending): Sunstone SNAPSHOT UI improvements
- People tend to get confused when making a VM / DISK SNAPSHOT in Sunstone. Maybe rework the "SNAPSHOT" tab and have tw...
Also available in: Atom