- Registered on: 08/21/2013
- Last connection: 02/07/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/05/2013)
Reported issues: 84
- 04:06 PM OpenNebula Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- I was bitten by this as well. I applied patch from @kvaps and that works well. Thanks!
- 03:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #5010: network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- One possible way to fix this would be to apply the tagging of the vnets in the XML that gets used by libvirt (virsh),...
- 03:10 PM OpenNebula Bug #5010 (Pending): network traffic leaks during VM live-migration when using openvswitch driver
- OpenNebula handles the tagging of network adapters of virtual machines. This tagging is done through the drivers. Dep...
- 02:59 PM OpenNebula Request #4906: VM live capacity resize
- This seems to be a duplicate from #3395
- 10:49 AM OpenNebula Feature #4988 (Pending): Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
Attaches a NIC to a running VM. When using --file add only one
- 10:09 AM OpenNebula Feature #4986 (Pending): Make "Download App to OpenNebula" an atomic operation
- If a appliance is downloaded to opennebula, the create TEMPLATE and create IMAGE are two seperate operations. If one ...
- 10:00 AM OpenNebula Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yup, this would be useful. Users that make a lot of snapshots / changes can consume more space than VIRTUAL DISK SIZE...
- 01:04 PM OpenNebula Bug #4984 (Pending): onedb fsck does not detect discrepancy between UID / GID in database for res...
- We detected a discrepancy between the UID / GID of a VM TEMPLATE in the XML (body), and the uid / gid columns in the ...
- 12:34 PM OpenNebula Feature #4983 (Pending): Check for conflicting names before image upload process
- If a user creates a new IMAGE by uploading a .disk or .iso file, and the IMAGE name is already taken, the process wil...
- 06:29 PM OpenNebula Bug #4967 (Pending): Warn user (or throw error) when VNET does not exist when instantiating
- If a VM template gets instantiated with references to non-existing VNETS (because they haven been renamed or deleted)...
Also available in: Atom