- Registered on: 08/21/2013
- Last connection: 10/17/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/05/2013)
Reported issues: 90
- 03:51 PM OpenNebula Bug #5463 (Pending): Host selection in VM template not visible
- When a VM template is edited the "host" selection is not displayed. It is still there in the template, just not visua...
- 08:44 AM OpenNebula Bug #5455: oneacct gives ruby error
- I can reproduce this on ONE 5.4.0 (also ONE 5.2.1). Environment: Ubuntu Xenial 16.04
- 08:43 AM OpenNebula Bug #5455 (Pending): oneacct gives ruby error
- oneacct -u 0 --start 08/03/2017 --end 10/05/2017 --split
Showing active history records from 2017-03-08 00:00:00 +...
- 07:50 PM OpenNebula Feature #5384 (Pending): Display HA info in Sunstone zones tab
- Display leader / follower status under Zones tab in Sunstone (cli equivalent of onezone show)
- 09:51 AM OpenNebula Bug #5352: Disk IO(PS) / Network charts in Sunstone do not reflect actual situation
- Here are the performance counters at that time as collected by hv / one-frontend (started a read intesive ls in a dir...
- 09:00 AM OpenNebula Bug #5352 (Pending): Disk IO(PS) / Network charts in Sunstone do not reflect actual situation
- While doing disk IOPS / network benchmarking on some VM's we notice that the storage and network charts in Sunstone (...
- 08:48 AM OpenNebula Feature #4988: Add option to specify NIC MODEL when (hot-)adding a NIC through CLI / API
- This issue relates to #4821 and has been fixed in #4821. Fixed in commit 75dcfd601f1fcf5253d0a47be7cdfe0845d804db.
- 09:49 AM OpenNebula Backlog #4274: "Cold" resize operation for Images
- @Ruben: you state: "This is already done". Should there be a "oneimage resize $name $size option be available in ONE ...
- 01:41 AM OpenNebula Feature #3395: VM capacity resize for running VMs
- Not sure if function "one.disk.resize" has its own issue # (could not find it). I tried to shrink an image (live runn...
- 03:40 PM OpenNebula Revision 459265e1 (one): Just a small typo. (#392)
Also available in: Atom