- Registered on: 10/25/2013
- Last connection: 11/10/2014
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/28/2013)
Reported issues: 4
- 11:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #3322 (Closed): Sunstone missing dependencies on Debian Wheezy
- After upgrading from 4.8 to 4.10 using official repository, sunstone fails to start with the following:
- 04:58 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2412: Ability to lock VM from accidental actions
- I think that locking should lock it from all operations, may be with exception to boot, reboot, poweroff. No alternat...
- 06:55 PM OpenNebula Bug #2426: Volatile disks changes from sparse to real on migrate (using ssh tm)
- All you need is to add --sparse (-S) key to tar command of migrate script.
- 06:26 PM OpenNebula Bug #2426 (Closed): Volatile disks changes from sparse to real on migrate (using ssh tm)
- Volatile disks are created as sparse files and usually takes not much space. But on cold migration with ssh transfer ...
- 07:00 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2412 (Pending): Ability to lock VM from accidental actions
- It would be nice to have an ability to lock a VM to prevent it from accidential deletion / alternation.
- 06:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #2411 (Closed): Debian contextualization scripts runs on all runlevels
- Current vmcontext script does not recognize current operation (start, stop, reload) and proceed all steps on each run...
Also available in: Atom