- Registered on: 04/03/2014
- Last connection: 08/27/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/28/2014)
Reported issues: 3
- 03:34 AM OpenNebula Bug #2864: Sunstone upload progress bar glitch when uploading multiple images
Many thanks for looking into it, but I hasten to add that the bug is back with OpenNebula 5.4.0… as can be see...
- 03:59 AM OpenNebula Bug #5266 (Closed): README.md out of date?
- I have built OpenNebula on Gentoo Linux (musl libc userland), and am attempting to configure it, however it seems the...
- 06:05 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2827: Hypervisor-side block device cache management
- I've just started implementing a better-engineered patch. One thing I've observed is that the scheduler appears to b...
- 06:22 AM OpenNebula Bug #2864 (Closed): Sunstone upload progress bar glitch when uploading multiple images
- Hi all,
This is a minor nit, it appears when one starts uploading more than one image, OpenNebula Sunstone creates...
- 11:48 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2827: Hypervisor-side block device cache management
- A little note, we updated to OpenNebula 4.6 and Ubuntu 14.04 across the whole cluster yesterday. This driver seems t...
- 01:08 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2827 (Pending): Hypervisor-side block device cache management
- Hi all,
I've been slowly working on getting an OpenNebula-based virtual machine cluster up and running at my workp...
- 05:44 AM OpenNebula Feature #1770: Image decompress and their size reported in OpenNebula
- I'm finding this issue when importing a Microsoft HyperV image....
Also available in: Atom