- Registered on: 04/12/2014
- Last connection: 02/18/2015
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/28/2014)
Reported issues: 8
- 08:59 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3613 (Pending): Add Sunstone option to start websocketproxy.py with -v
- 05:52 PM OpenNebula Request #3599 (New): Sunstone init script should not manage novnc
- I think adding init commands like 'start-sunstone|stop-sunstone|restart-sunstone' doesn't make any sense in real-worl...
- 04:14 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3411 (Pending): Manage devices/ serial console
- I have the following RAW data added to the VM templates which are used to instantiate KVMs. It would be great to have...
- 03:57 PM OpenNebula Feature #3408: Disable VM actions depending on the current state
I think this could improve the usability a lot.
- 03:56 PM OpenNebula Request #3407: Emergency documentation on how to recover after a crash
- 03:42 PM OpenNebula Feature #3409 (Pending): Provide different message transport systems next to SSH
- The TCP driven _overhead_ given in SSH talking with a huge amount of compute nodes might be a bottleneck in the futur...
- 01:50 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2985: Allow administrators to force the VM status
- 07:53 PM OpenNebula Feature #1639: VM Disaster Recovery without resubmit of harddisk images
- 05:03 PM OpenNebula Feature #3223: Ability to change the IP/gateway/MAC/mask after the template is instantiated
- Good point. Today I had the same issue and took a look at the VNETs. In 4.8 you can skip IP address management when y...
- 05:56 PM OpenNebula Feature #2433: substitute install_gems with bundler plus package build deps
- I'd also vote for improving this process since AFAIR you can't execute install_gems automatically since it requires u...
Also available in: Atom