- Registered on: 04/29/2014
- Last connection: 06/06/2014
Reported issues: 3
- 12:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #2789: Error deploy VM with xen4 (test on Centos 6.5)
- You are right. Setting the umask (in my case 000 in order to have rwxrwxrwx),
the directories in datastore/0
- 09:28 AM OpenNebula Bug #2789: Error deploy VM with xen4 (test on Centos 6.5)
I have the same problem while creating the context (disk.1)
The file permissions are:
-rw-r--r-- 1 oneadmin ...
- 01:23 PM OpenNebula Bug #2900: Problem with onevm (and sunstone)
- Sorry I left an uncommented line inside the file
(echo "mkdir .....").
Now it seem...
- 03:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #2900: Problem with onevm (and sunstone)
- I instantiate another vm (144).
I send the result of the command: onevm show -x 144
Actually DEPLOY_ID is 'mk...
- 11:38 AM OpenNebula Bug #2900 (Closed): Problem with onevm (and sunstone)
- OS: CentOS 6.5 (x86_64)
While trying to shutdown and/or migrate virtual machine, I realized that I can't...
- 01:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #2878 (Closed): Context filesystem is not mounted with Xen4 and Centos6.5
I am using opennebula 4.6 with Xen4 as hypervisor and CentOS 6.5 x86_64 as OS.
With xen4 (the default confi...
- 03:11 PM OpenNebula Bug #2859: Error instantiating virtual machines
- Hi Javi,
yes of course. If I eliminate that part (i.e. the ip address 0.0.0.0), the vm can startup normally (also wi...
- 09:46 AM OpenNebula Bug #2859 (Closed): Error instantiating virtual machines
- Scenario: worker nodes with centos 6.5 + xen (sunstone installed in one of them).
While instantiating a VM the fol...
Also available in: Atom