- Registered on: 06/06/2014
- Last connection: 12/14/2015
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 06/09/2014)
Reported issues: 5
- 03:52 PM OpenNebula Bug #4244 (Pending): euca-describe-instances returns UnsupportedOperation
- We get this error in scone-server.log
Mon Dec 14 14:08:04 2015 [E]: Unexpected error executing code for particula...
- 10:25 AM OpenNebula Bug #4241: normal users see spinning log after upgrade to 4.14.2
- There was a problem during the update, and the user.yaml were not conform with the newer format.
- 09:38 AM OpenNebula Bug #4241 (Closed): normal users see spinning log after upgrade to 4.14.2
- After upgrading from 4.10 to 4.14.02, normal users (not oneadmin) see a spinning logo after the login form.
- 01:21 PM OpenNebula Bug #3986: Disk detached but appears in virsh dumpxml
- Host OS:
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-29-generic x86_64)
Guest OS (the VM):
Linux oneguest 3.2.0-29-generi...
- 01:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #3986 (Closed): Disk detached but appears in virsh dumpxml
- Tested only on OpenNebula 4.10.
I've detached a disk from Sunstone, but virsh dumpxml IMG still lists it as one att...
- 11:27 AM OpenNebula Feature #3518 (Closed): Show IP of virtual machines in 'onevm list' output
- Currently the command 'onevm list' does not show the IP of the running VMs.
To retrieve such, some convoluted scrip...
- 02:05 PM OpenNebula Feature #2858: Extend Network Model
- Will this feature break existing VNET deployments (in particular those where the VNET has specified either FIXED or R...
- 03:44 PM OpenNebula Bug #2992 (Closed): oneimage create fails with Timeout::Error
- The command explains everything:
@$oneimage create -d 106 --name thename --path /tmp/diskvm.qcow2 --prefix sd --ty...
- 04:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #2961: review nic attach with 802.1Q
- A similar error occurs with a simpler deployment (therefore, not attaching a NIC to a running VM):...
- 04:04 PM OpenNebula Bug #2961: review nic attach with 802.1Q
- The affected version reported in the ticket is not correct: it should be 4.4 (so I had reported in the linked email).
Also available in: Atom