- Registered on: 07/17/2014
- Last connection: 07/17/2014
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/17/2014)
Reported issues: 3
- 10:48 AM OpenNebula Feature #3060 (Closed): trim/discard for Ceph RBD
- If hosts are running at least qemu 1.5 and libvirt 1.0.6, and Ceph RBD is used with either IDE od SCSI driver (virtio...
- 10:48 AM OpenNebula Backlog #3059 (Pending): new monitoring attributes
- If you could monitor libvirt and qemu version on each host, you could put up a warning in VM template wizzard when se...
- 10:47 AM OpenNebula Request #3058 (Closed): custom libvirt installation
- Popular Linux distributions such as CentOS doesn't use latest libvirt version which can be an issue if you need more ...
Also available in: Atom