- Registered on: 07/23/2014
- Last connection: 09/05/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/17/2014)
Reported issues: 5
- 02:48 PM OpenNebula Bug #5328 (Closed): Regression after 5.2 -> 5.4 update: sunstone sorting of VMs is broken
- It seems that VM id 2081 is "higher" than 16xxx. It looks like as if opennebula-sunstone now does "numeric sort (-n o...
- 08:52 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3833: Make VCPU first class citizien
is there any possibility to raise the priority of this and include it in one of the next releases?
- 02:39 PM OpenNebula Bug #3931: ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
- I think an easy solution is to use a while loop:...
- 12:11 PM OpenNebula Bug #3931 (Closed): ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
- The problem with overwriting on (re-)boot is that every manual change is overwritten. This causes problems, because u...
- 07:13 AM OpenNebula Backlog #3833 (Pending): Make VCPU first class citizien
- VCPU (= cores emulated in the VM) is at the moment a second class citizien:
* cloud views display only CPU
- 05:02 PM OpenNebula Bug #3817: migrating vm's to a different cluster
is it possible to migrate a VM to a different host with a different network using VDCs? If so, can you shor...
- 03:32 PM OpenNebula Bug #3815: possible to give lease that is not in network
- I think there is a slight misunderstanding here:
We have used a network definition like this:...
- 08:12 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3538: Enable path based NoVNC
- I've just checked which errors we actually get when trying to use nginx + ssl + sunstone. When pressing the vnc butto...
- 03:47 PM OpenNebula Request #3684 (Pending): Create Arch Linux Contextualisation Package
we are at the moment looking at providing an Arch Linux image for Opennebula. It is likely that we create a...
- 03:45 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3538: Enable path based NoVNC
- We are also very much interested in this feature, as we are running opennebula behind nginx for ssl encryption.
Also available in: Atom