- Registered on: 09/22/2014
- Last connection: 10/13/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 10/14/2014)
Reported issues: 6
- 01:33 PM OpenNebula Bug #5466: onedb not deleting old_ tables after migration
- As suggested by jfontan on IRC, manually deleting the old_ tables makes fsck happy again
- 01:32 PM OpenNebula Bug #5466 (Pending): onedb not deleting old_ tables after migration
- 03:23 PM OpenNebula Request #5372: Option to not store monitoring data to the DB
- Actually, it's not only monitoring information, these updates also store the entire VM template, which in our case te...
- 03:17 PM OpenNebula Request #5372: Option to not store monitoring data to the DB
- We have other ways to monitor VMs (sending metrics to graphite, for example). Right now we have ~1400 VMs running and...
- 10:39 AM OpenNebula Request #5372: Option to not store monitoring data to the DB
- Thanks for clarifying.
Is there a feature or flag to disable writing VM information back to the DB? (Which is what...
- 07:58 AM OpenNebula Request #5372 (Pending): Option to not store monitoring data to the DB
- After setting VM_INDIVIDUAL_MONITORING = 'no' and 'VM_MONITORING_EXPIRATION_TIME' = 0 I can see in the database queri...
- 10:13 AM OpenNebula Bug #5003 (Closed): VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES
- 12:24 PM OpenNebula Bug #4783 (Pending): onetemplate instatiation ignores capacity values provided
- 12:22 PM OpenNebula Bug #4744 (Closed): Wrong order of commands in 4.4.x to 5.0 upgrade instructions
- In http://docs.opennebula.org/5.0/intro_release_notes/upgrades/upgrade_44.html, in the "Database upgrade", it is stat...
Also available in: Atom