- Registered on: 11/12/2014
- Last connection: 08/30/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/26/2014)
Reported issues: 15
- 03:27 PM OpenNebula Bug #5469 (Pending): services instances view, table columns names are in wrong order
- The columns name are :
ID > NAME > OWNER > GROUP > STATE
But the data are in this order :
ID > OWNER > GROUP...
- 03:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #5468 (Pending): On refresh, sunstone loses the current dataTable page
- When you click on refresh in the vm list view, the page is lost, and you are back to page 1.
It's a regression cf ...
- 01:42 PM OpenNebula Bug #5336 (Closed): Can't attach disk to VM
Since upgrade to 5.4 when can't attach disk anymore on running VMs.
This is 100% reproductible we have t...
- 01:53 PM OpenNebula Bug #5094 (Pending): custom vnet driver using ovswitch is not possible
- I tried to add a new custom vnet driver. Everything is ok when hotplugging the interface to a running VM. But you hav...
- 12:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #2803: On refresh, sunstone loses the current dataTable page
- It seems I have this bug back on OpenNebula 5.2. Should I open a new ticket ?
- 12:55 PM OpenNebula Bug #4835: opennebula says the disk image is not in qcow2 format but it is.
- Same bug here on OpenNebula 5.2. Add to convert the image to boot the VM again. This only happens on attached disks.
- 11:47 AM OpenNebula Bug #4053 (Closed): Unable to use service templates from cloud view
Since upgrade to 4.14 users can't use anymore service templates. After choosing one service template, they can...
- 09:56 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- I don't see any -2 packages here http://downloads.opennebula.org/repo/4.14/CentOS/7/x86_64/
After yum clean all, s...
- 09:05 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- Any ETA for those -2 packages?
- 11:56 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- Do you know where I can grad the new packages?
Also available in: Atom