- Registered on: 11/12/2014
- Last connection: 10/20/2016
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/26/2014)
Reported issues: 11
- 12:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #2803: On refresh, sunstone loses the current dataTable page
- It seems I have this bug back on OpenNebula 5.2. Should I open a new ticket ?
- 12:55 PM OpenNebula Bug #4835: opennebula says the disk image is not in qcow2 format but it is.
- Same bug here on OpenNebula 5.2. Add to convert the image to boot the VM again. This only happens on attached disks.
- 11:47 AM OpenNebula Bug #4053 (Closed): Unable to use service templates from cloud view
Since upgrade to 4.14 users can't use anymore service templates. After choosing one service template, they can...
- 09:56 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- I don't see any -2 packages here http://downloads.opennebula.org/repo/4.14/CentOS/7/x86_64/
After yum clean all, s...
- 09:05 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- Any ETA for those -2 packages?
- 11:56 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976: fontawesome are missing
- Do you know where I can grad the new packages?
- 11:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #3978 (Closed): Upgrading gems should be mentionned in documentation
We are upgrading from 4.12 to 4.14 devel following this documentation http://docs.opennebula.org/4.14/release_...
- 09:55 AM OpenNebula Bug #3977 (Closed): lspci is now mandatory on nodes?
just upgraded rpms from opennebula-4.13.80-1.x86_64 to opennebula-4.13.85-1.x86_64, and monitoring nodes now f...
- 09:00 AM OpenNebula Bug #3976 (Closed): fontawesome are missing
just upgraded rpms from opennebula-4.13.80-1.x86_64 to opennebula-4.13.85-1.x86_64, and besides the fact that ...
- 10:22 AM OpenNebula Bug #3699 (Closed): RPM opennebula-sunstone should require numpy
The opennebula-sunstone doesn't require numpy:
Also available in: Atom