- Registered on: 11/13/2014
- Last connection: 03/08/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/26/2014)
Reported issues: 1
- 02:08 PM OpenNebula Bug #3876: Poweroff + Delete leaves VM defined in vCenter
- It looks like this bug still exists in 5.2.1.
If we do a "terminate" action after "power off" the VM disappears fr...
- 04:56 PM OpenNebula Bug #3351: Call to Base64.b64encode in EC2CloudAuth.rb
- Fyi, running on Ubuntu 14.04LTS with Ruby 22.214.171.124
- 04:52 PM OpenNebula Bug #3351 (Closed): Call to Base64.b64encode in EC2CloudAuth.rb
- It looks like the call to Base64.b64encode in EC2CloudAuth.rb is not correct. Shouldn't it be Base64.encode64?
Also available in: Atom