- Registered on: 08/10/2010
- Last connection: 09/09/2010
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 08/17/2010)
Reported issues: 7
- 11:21 AM OpenNebula Bug #323: Same XML-RPC machine state for several onevm state
- Sorry, I've created this ticket before I get a response on how machine states works (#322). You're right, I have to c...
- 06:09 PM OpenNebula Feature #315: [patch] Remote compressed image TM support
- You're right, if modified this a week ago to directly use gzip and bzip2 as the image is a single file but i didn't u...
- 05:54 PM OpenNebula Bug #321: Syntax error in documentation
- I've just see after reporting this typo that there is the same error in that launch the contextualization (the script...
- 11:39 AM OpenNebula Bug #325 (Closed): Wrong number of returned elements if no error on a XML-RPC VM action
- When executing an action on a VM using the XML-RPC API (one.vm.action), when there is no error, the API only return o...
- 11:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #324 (Closed): Delete a machine in XML-RPC
- The XML-RPC documentation don't describe (if possible) how to completely delete a VM as it can be done with a `onevm ...
- 11:26 AM OpenNebula Bug #323 (Closed): Same XML-RPC machine state for several onevm state
- When using OpenNebula XML-RPC API, it seems that the API always return a machine state equal to 3 when a machine is i...
- 11:11 AM OpenNebula Bug #322 (Closed): XML-RPC API machine state
- When using OpenNebula XML-RPC API to retrieve informations on a VM a number is returned corresponding to
a state of ...
- 11:04 AM OpenNebula Bug #321 (Closed): Syntax error in documentation
- On the documentation page http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:cong at the end,
in the example init.sh script,...
- 02:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #316: Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- Javi Fontan wrote:
> Are you using one-2.0 branch? In one-2.0 and master branches we put user provided information i...
- 04:00 PM OpenNebula Bug #316 (Closed): Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- When adding raw data to the hypervisor, if the user enter an XML string which is not valid. When the `onevm show <id>...
Also available in: Atom