- Registered on: 01/30/2015
- Last connection: 11/28/2016
Reported issues: 3
- 10:41 PM OpenNebula Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- surprised this isn't even assigned. Since the packages for APT have a signing key this should be a relatively trivial...
- 08:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #4824 (Closed): No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- There is a major security issue regarding the packages for CentOS/RHEL.
Not only is there no GPG signature that can ...
- 04:50 PM OpenNebula Bug #3944 (Closed): install_gems does not set openssl-devel dependency
- The ruby gems installer is designed to take care of dependencies for the host system.
On CentOS 7 (and possibly othe...
- 01:45 PM OpenNebula Bug #3534 (New): VNC viewer uses GET
- The Sunstone VNC viewer uses a GET request with all sensitive parameters in the URL when entering the full-screen VNC...
- 01:31 PM OpenNebula Feature #3149: VNC windows not opening
- Forgot Chrome test instructions:
Attempt to load a VNC viewer in sunstone. when no popup appears other than the se...
- 01:24 PM OpenNebula Feature #3149: VNC windows not opening
- This is actually a bug in the Ruby for Sunstone. I confirmed it today, and am writing a patch that will be submitted ...
Also available in: Atom