- Registered on: 03/22/2015
- Last connection: 03/22/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/29/2015)
Reported issues: 20
- 11:57 PM OpenNebula Feature #5073 (Closed): Add support for including files from oned.conf
- It would be helpful for my workflow if oned.conf could include other files to process as if their contents were inser...
- 03:42 PM OpenNebula Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- There was an issue with the default network discovery rules for IPv6, each side needs to be able to send and receive ...
- 08:15 PM OpenNebula Backlog #4160: [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
- Updated to OpenNebula 5.2.1 and using a better libvirt domain option of "<cpu>" rather than QEMU args.
- 07:03 PM OpenNebula Feature #4162: Sanitize XML Documents
- I just checked on OpenNebula 5.2.1 there's an escape_xml() and escape_xml_attr(), but they don't actually escape any ...
- 11:58 AM OpenNebula Revision 599e32a4 (one): F #4159 Ported securitygroup6 patch
- (cherry picked from commit 43605bedbf55d5c3b121aa3c5ff14b2a5bed49e1)
- 02:23 PM OpenNebula Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Using the "cid" column seems like an error since it is not part of the table:
- 07:09 AM OpenNebula Bug #4953 (New): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master f...
- Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails with error:...
- 05:35 AM OpenNebula Bug #4904: "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- This also happens with "onedb import-slave" if the import fails -- both databases are left broken to further attempts...
- 08:35 PM OpenNebula Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC daemon lacks IPv6 support. Currently you cannot specify a LISTEN_ADDRESS of "::", you will ge...
- 05:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #4911: Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- I ran into an issue upgrading to 5.2.0 with VNC ports, the below patch is what I used to work around the issue.
Also available in: Atom