- Registered on: 03/22/2015
- Last connection: 08/17/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/29/2015)
Reported issues: 22
- 02:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #5316: Unable to start VMs created by deleted users
- A workaround is to updateconf and remove TOKEN=YES, then updateconf again and re-add TOKEN=YES. Then CREATED_BY is s...
- 01:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #5316 (Pending): Unable to start VMs created by deleted users
- VMs that use OneGate tokens cannot be started if the user that created that VM has been deleted.
Error is: Cannot...
- 03:36 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3954: Online resize memory for VM
- Perhaps a better approach: https://medium.com/@juergen_thomann/memory-hotplug-with-qemu-kvm-and-libvirt-558f1c635972...
- 03:49 PM OpenNebula Backlog #5125: Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- I forgot to mention that it relies upon the script referenced in #2757 to convert the port "auto" into a number.
- 03:46 PM OpenNebula Backlog #5125 (Pending): Support for VNC/SPICE autoport rather than tracking in OpenNebula
- Attached is a patch that adds support for the VNC/SPICE port being specified as "auto" rather than a number. This tr...
- 01:53 PM OpenNebula Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- One additional change that I've found useful is that supplying the VM's name in addition to the hypervisor name, port...
- 06:46 PM OpenNebula Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- Also attached is a wrapper script called "mkswap-qemu" which uses "qemu-img" to handle both RBD and QCOW2 (and any ot...
- 04:43 PM OpenNebula Bug #5116: Ceph mkimage fails with incompatible rbd features
- A simpler solution is to use "qemu-nbd" to create an NBD that corresponds to the RBD. If QEMU is compiled with RBD s...
- 11:57 PM OpenNebula Feature #5073 (Closed): Add support for including files from oned.conf
- It would be helpful for my workflow if oned.conf could include other files to process as if their contents were inser...
- 03:42 PM OpenNebula Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- There was an issue with the default network discovery rules for IPv6, each side needs to be able to send and receive ...
Also available in: Atom