- Registered on: 08/19/2010
- Last connection: 12/13/2010
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 10/04/2010)
Reported issues: 4
- 03:24 PM OpenNebula Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- > Notice the difference between the 2nd and the 4th lines in both logs.
Correction: Notice the difference between th...
- 03:23 PM OpenNebula Bug #445 (Closed): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- I found a bug when using tm_nfs. When I set the "VM_DIR" variable the VM's fail to start.
I tracked down the bug to ...
- 07:49 PM OpenNebula Bug #444: Sync is not working
- This issue has been fixed in the last package. You can close it!
- 07:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #444: Sync is not working
- Nuno Cardoso wrote:
> Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't used on the first sync.
I've tracked down this problem...
- 06:36 PM OpenNebula Bug #444 (Closed): Sync is not working
- onehost's sync command isn't working nor auto sync when new remotes are added.
Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't ...
- 03:31 AM OpenNebula Backlog #442: onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
- I've had the same problem... I've came up with this solution:...
- 05:35 PM OpenNebula Bug #420 (Closed): Problems due to libvirt instability
- When libvirtd crashes(frequent event) while deleting several VM's, they are deleted from ONe but they keep running on...
- 03:02 PM OpenNebula Bug #320 (Closed): VM stays in boot state when the hypervisor doesn't start properly
- When a VM is started and for some reason the hypervisor exits with an error, OpenNebula keeps it in boot state.
Also available in: Atom