- Registered on: 04/20/2015
- Last connection: 10/18/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/29/2015)
Reported issues: 48
- 11:30 AM OpenNebula Revision 88ce6c3d (one): B #5443 onedb change_body to lookup in all objects
- 10:14 AM OpenNebula Revision 4256c467 (one): B #5443 onedb change_body to lookup in all objects
- (cherry picked from commit 948236179cab41a6c9fdcf5be86af7301b6869a4)
- 10:13 AM OpenNebula Revision 94823617 (one): B #5443 onedb change_body to lookup in all objects
- 03:44 PM OpenNebula Feature #5448 (Pending): add entry with onedb change-body
- For example after upgrade of OpenNebula to add ALLOW_ORPHANS with value 'YES' to the disks definition of all VMs.
- 07:46 PM OpenNebula Bug #5443: onedb change_body can't update records owned by UID different than 0
- Pull request #522
- 07:31 PM OpenNebula Bug #5443 (Pending): onedb change_body can't update records owned by UID different than 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a VM with user different than 'oneadmin' (uid<>0)
2. Update the VM body. for ex...
- 07:16 AM OpenNebula Feature #5402: KVM support for luks volmes?
- There is an entry in the backlog addressing the option to alter the VM deployment XML before deploy (#4880).
- 07:38 PM OpenNebula Feature #5422 (Pending): add abstraction between the VM's domain names and OpenNebula's VM IDs
- Currently it is hard to migrate and impossible to live-migrate VM's from one OpenNebula instance to another even if t...
- 07:15 PM OpenNebula Backlog #4842: Limit the number of snapshots a user can maintain on each of their VMs
The workaround implemented in addon-storpool is working for our customers but it is ugly hack so I'd be happy to ...
- 07:09 PM OpenNebula Feature #5237: Allow disk shrinking.
Also available in: Atom