- Registered on: 04/20/2015
- Last connection: 04/25/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/29/2015)
Reported issues: 37
- 02:38 PM OpenNebula Bug #5096 (Pending): do not detach swap images while VM is in considered running state
- Detaching swap disk while the VM is running could lead to VM crash.
Perfect solution should be to notify the VM to...
- 02:31 PM OpenNebula Feature #5095 (Pending): context script to activate swap when attaching swap disk
- IMO good approach could be to add an udev rule on disk add to call context script.
- 04:36 PM OpenNebula Bug #5068: Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
- I've created a workaround which as stated in the PR is not perfect but works for me :)
- 01:42 PM OpenNebula Bug #5068: Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
- I it planned to backport to 5.2.x?
I've tried just applying the patch to 5.2.1. Patch succeeds but the dialog is n...
- 12:05 PM OpenNebula Feature #5061: Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
I honor your decision!
Just would like to note that addon already can work as different name but then it is not po...
- 09:59 AM OpenNebula Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
I've already hit the case when a TM_MAD is shared for IMAGE and no for SYSTEM (ssh) with our addon.
- 08:53 PM OpenNebula Bug #5068 (Closed): Warning dialog on VMsnapshot restore
While playing with the VMsnapshots scripts  I've discovered that in the sunstone there is no warning dialog...
- 02:16 PM OpenNebula Feature #5061 (New): Option to override TM_MAD's SHARED=[YES/NO] per datastore
I am in a refactoring cycle for our addon and I am currently stuck at this situation:
The IMAGE_DS has TM_M...
- 08:53 PM OpenNebula Bug #5057 (Pending): VM USER_TEMPLATE messed up
Not sure is this bug or feature, but it is sort of confusing so I am classifying it as bug.
How to reproduc...
- 08:58 AM OpenNebula Bug #5038 (New): document LIVE_DISK_SNAPSHOTS (vmm_execrc)
- Following this thread
Also available in: Atom