- Registered on: 04/20/2015
- Last connection: 08/23/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/29/2015)
Reported issues: 44
- 01:04 PM OpenNebula Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- IMO the suggestion is changing the current user experience. And the proper fix should be when renaming an image to re...
- 11:51 AM OpenNebula Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- As the value in the database is same as the value passed to the TM_MAD/clone (both are in MB) most probably the fix s...
- 11:38 AM OpenNebula Request #5299: Use IMAGE_ID in templates instead of IMAGE
- As the core accept both name and ID i think that it should be a configuration option what to use, or when an image is...
- 11:32 AM OpenNebula Bug #5301 (Pending): Wrong error msg when disk-saveas without name
- How to reproduce in sunstone:
1. Open VM Storage tab
2. Click on "Saveas"
3. Click on "Save as" without providin...
- 12:24 PM OpenNebula Feature #5279: Can not flatten image without losting latest state.
Count me for this feature too :)
- 07:50 AM OpenNebula Bug #5228: snapshot_revert for VM snapshot is always called with the first snapshot in Sunstone
- the vmm/kvm/snapshot_* scripts could be altered to always return 0 (exit 0 at the beginning) to rise the issue on sys...
- 07:48 AM OpenNebula Bug #5228 (Closed): snapshot_revert for VM snapshot is always called with the first snapshot in S...
- Reproduced with
FirefoxESR 52.2.0 (64-bit)
How to reproduce:
1. Create two VM snapsho...
- 09:55 AM OpenNebula Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
> Hi Anton, that was the requirement for the issue #4885 (I mean, remove the tree view to the snapshots and present...
- 09:19 AM OpenNebula Feature #5224: update disk size in the VM database(the internal template?)
- What to say... wow :)
This is exactly what I am looking for!
It is a very powerful tool and that will simplify ...
- 09:12 AM OpenNebula Feature #5223: Improve snapshots management
- Hi Ruben,
Thank you for the feedback!
I am working on... lets say upgraded version of OpenNebula :)
And I've m...
Also available in: Atom