- Registered on: 05/01/2015
- Last connection: 08/29/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 05/18/2015)
Reported issues: 3
- 03:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #5203: Empty list of Zombie VM's
- 09:40 AM OpenNebula Bug #5203 (Closed): Empty list of Zombie VM's
- We have an issue currently where the host has more allocated Memory than we allow through Reserved Memory (8G reserve...
- 07:36 AM OpenNebula Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- This is a great feature for small environments, but we have many context files from our users where we have duplicate...
- 11:04 AM OpenNebula Bug #4138: `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
- We can confirm that initial pull request solves the issue.
- 11:01 AM OpenNebula Bug #4278: Wrong OpenNebula DB consistency regarding to volatile disk quotas
- We are still seeing this with release 4.14.
The result is that we need to fsck the database 2 times a week due to i...
- 07:57 AM OpenNebula Bug #3840: Marketplace: Search does not clear when using the clear function
- Found out that this is in any filterbar in the sunstone interface.
- 01:11 PM OpenNebula Bug #3840 (Closed): Marketplace: Search does not clear when using the clear function
- Packages and their versions:
Browser affected: Chrome
Version 43.0.2357.81 (64-bit)
- 03:21 PM OpenNebula Bug #3787: Interface stays in loading state when adding an NIC.
- Tested in Ubuntu 14.04 from Marketplace, no difference.
- 09:24 AM OpenNebula Bug #3787 (Closed): Interface stays in loading state when adding an NIC.
- How to replicate:
Import Arch image from marketplace. (do not forget to install bzip2 on opennebula, maybe add as...
Also available in: Atom