- Registered on: 06/27/2015
- Last connection: 06/16/2016
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 06/30/2015)
Reported issues: 9
- 04:30 PM OpenNebula Bug #3938: docs license?
- That's better, thanks.
However Copyright statement is still missing...
Also license grant uses non-canonical wo...
- 09:45 PM OpenNebula Bug #3938: docs license?
- I can't adequately express my disappointment regarding choice of a non-free (non-commercial) license CC-BY-SA-NC-3.0....
- Thank you. Fair enough, I am happy with any progress as long as you are working towards resolution of this issue. :)
- > So, our question is: since you may not have internet connection inside your building environment, how are you plann...
- FYI I wrote a short summary about minification: https://wiki.debian.org/onlyjob/no-minification
I hope you might fin...
- 11:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #3892: undocumented "opensans.woff"
- Thank you for documenting license and copyright.
However origin of this file is still undocumented. I could not find...
- 10:41 AM OpenNebula Bug #3938 (Closed): docs license?
- As reported in https://github.com/OpenNebula/docs/issues/30
Please add license and copyright statement to `README....
- 12:40 AM OpenNebula Feature #3806: packages for debian jessie
- It would be best to consolidate our efforts around official Debian packages and ideally stop providing upstream packa...
- I've just tried to build Debian package from `https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/archive/release-4.14-beta1.tar.gz`
- Debian Upstream Guide  answers many questions regarding best practices for release tarballs, bundled libraries, pr...
Also available in: Atom