Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak
- Registered on: 03/22/2016
- Last connection: 10/01/2018
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 05/27/2016)
Reported issues: 5
- 02:31 PM OpenNebula Backlog #2348: Add static MAC address to
- Anything new wrt. this topic? I would also like to use more than one IP (and IPv6!) address in a VM without disabling...
- 05:34 PM OpenNebula Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- Juan Jose Montiel Cano wrote:
> can you give me more details on the steps you have to perform?
I cannot reproduce...
- 12:40 PM OpenNebula Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- I have just upgraded to 5.2, and the problem can still be reproduced there. Moreover, on two occasions I have been re...
- 03:39 PM OpenNebula Bug #4870: Missing entry for mkswap in sudoers (uninitialized volatile disk of type "swap")
- Oops, one more change is needed: mkswap is run with incorrect arguments. Additional patch to /var/lib/one/remotes/tm/...
- 03:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #4870 (Closed): Missing entry for mkswap in sudoers (uninitialized volatile disk of type "swap")
- Originally discussed here: https://forum.opennebula.org/t/volatile-swap-disk-not-initialized-in-5-0-2/3126/
- 01:52 PM OpenNebula Bug #4680 (Closed): Ebtables filtering too strict (can't talk to non-ONe hosts on the same network)
- Note: this is a repost of the problem mentioned here:
- 09:20 AM OpenNebula Bug #4430: Error allocating a new image. NAME is already taken
- A short update: this issue is still present in 5.0.2 - I have just verified it by uploading a Fedora 24 server ISO im...
- 07:17 AM OpenNebula Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- I think the configuration you mention should be the default. Anyway, it is more-or-less sufficient for deployments wh...
- 09:17 AM OpenNebula Bug #4430 (Closed): Error allocating a new image. NAME is already taken
- When I upload a new CDROM image through Sunstone to the CEPH datastore, I get the following error after some time:
- 12:30 PM OpenNebula Feature #4425 (Closed): Sunstone favicon different than OpenNebula.org site
- I have many tabs in my browser open, and while reading documentation to OpenNebula, I find it quite confusing when th...
Also available in: Atom