- Registered on: 09/30/2010
- Last connection: 09/14/2015
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 04/23/2012)
Reported issues: 24
- 05:15 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3388 (Pending): Volatile disk persistency
it would be nice to save a volative disk as a persistent disk/image.
It is easy with sunstone to create a new...
- 11:32 AM OpenNebula Feature #1680 (Closed): Add possibility for hooks to add variables to template
- It would be very useful if vm hooks could add some variables to the template.
For example, one could add user rela...
- 08:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #1624 (Closed): Wrong access rights to /var/lib/one with deb packages
- I just upgraded to version 3.8 using deb packages.
/var/lib/one directory is set to root user, not oneadmin. This ...
- 01:31 PM OpenNebula Bug #1075: Wrong memory monitoring in im_ganglia
- I am using Ganglia in my labs for open nebula and face the memory cache issue too.
- 09:01 AM OpenNebula Bug #1263 (Closed): install_novnc fails due to SSL certificate
- After upgrade to one 3.4 with Debian package, VNC via Sunstone failed.
I had to reinstall novnc with the install_n...
- 02:15 PM OpenNebula Request #1251: Failure to authenticate ldap users via the EC2 interface
- I gonna remove ldap usage in this case.
But it is a kind of issue. Getting LDAP support is really nice in case of an...
- 11:58 AM OpenNebula Bug #1252 (Closed): LDAP authentication issue on password characters
- I faced recently a password identification issue with LDAP users depending on password.
I could fix the issue in /...
- 11:19 AM OpenNebula Request #1251 (Closed): Failure to authenticate ldap users via the EC2 interface
- Users authenticated with LDAP are not allowed to launch instances via EC2.
I tried an EC2 start instance script wi...
- 11:16 AM OpenNebula Bug #1250 (Closed): Use of restricted attributes via EC2 fails
- The use of restricted attributes such as FILES via EC2 fails for user.
A user cannot create an instance with restr...
- 01:20 PM OpenNebula Backlog #1248 (Pending): Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- IT would be nice if sunstone could allow the download of an image in the repository if user has, at least, "use" ACL ...
Also available in: Atom