- Registered on: 09/12/2016
- Last connection: 10/09/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/29/2016)
Reported issues: 24
- 02:00 PM OpenNebula Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- So this was not a duplicate
- 01:59 PM OpenNebula Bug #5297: Disk "Size on instantiate (MB)" in VM template
- Bug is still here in 5.4.1
- 12:04 PM OpenNebula Feature #5444 (Pending): New VM state "LOCKED" or "BACKUP"
- Hello, I written backup script to backup images from qcow2 datastores. That script reads info from xml-rpc api and in...
- 09:09 AM OpenNebula Bug #5387 (Closed): VM Instantiate tab - can't see memory size
- Browser Safari. Ideally remove arrow from type=number field.
- 06:23 AM OpenNebula Bug #4956: QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- Hi, I definettly think, that this is a bug, because in VM template these settings are antitled "Override" Can be fixe...
- 06:24 PM OpenNebula Feature #5257: Explain how to add HTTPS to XMLRPC
- Hii all, I like to share my config. I also use limit_req_zone to limit max connections to api...
- 04:39 PM OpenNebula Bug #5350 (New): VM Save As - Disk advanced params not saved to new template
- When user save as vm, disk advanced params like IO policy, IO Throtling (bytes) and IO Throtling (iops) are not saved...
- 03:10 PM OpenNebula Request #5349 (Pending): VM Save As - ability to select DS to which image have to be saved
- VM Save As - ability to select DS to which image have to be saved
- 03:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #5348 (Closed): Sunstone VN info tab doesn't show correctly QoS Outboud Avg
- Sunstone VN info tab doesn't show correctly QoS Outboud Avg. Look at screenshots
- 03:02 PM OpenNebula Bug #5347 (Closed): Sunstone VM Template disk advanced params layout error
- Problem in Chrome on Mac OS. Look at attached screenshot
Also available in: Atom