- Registered on: 09/17/2016
- Last connection: 07/15/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/29/2016)
Reported issues: 22
- 11:19 AM OpenNebula Request #5231: [spice] add native remote-viewer (virt-viewer) support
- For now I deveoped this script for todo this:
- 11:12 AM OpenNebula Bug #5232 (Pending): NoVNC is fully unuseful with live resizing of desktop (spice)
- Step for reproduce:
- Setup VM using spice
- Install SPICE guest agent inside
- Open Console
You will see that ...
- 11:03 AM OpenNebula Request #5231 (Pending): [spice] add native remote-viewer (virt-viewer) support
- Remote-viewer this is part of virt-viewer. It is native software for connecting via spice protocol.
And it is really...
- 05:14 PM OpenNebula Feature #4805: Condition for exec hooks BEFORE or AFTER certain state
- I think we need to enhance opennebula's hook system by adding non-asynchronic hook's too.
You leave no choice exce...
- 02:04 PM OpenNebula Feature #5150: Support for adding virtual CDROM
- Affected issues:
- 02:00 PM OpenNebula Bug #5149: Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
Ruben is answered me about this issue:
This is may be solved by adding this option into oned.conf:...
- 01:52 PM OpenNebula Feature #5150 (Closed): Support for adding virtual CDROM
- I propose you to add virtual cdroms support.
As virtual cdroms are use ide bus, we can do this like other hard drive...
- 01:16 PM OpenNebula Bug #5149 (Closed): Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
- Be careful if you allow users to create templates byself.
It may be very dangerous even if you disabled this ...
- 09:01 AM OpenNebula Feature #5142: Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- For now I solved this by adding this hook:
- 08:04 AM OpenNebula Feature #5142: Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- I think it may be done by separating ISO datastore from Images datastore
Or by make option for choose which images t...
Also available in: Atom