- Registered on: 09/17/2016
- Last connection: 03/28/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/29/2016)
Reported issues: 6
- 02:27 PM OpenNebula Feature #5081: Custom vmm scripts, not only for save and restore
I already read this guide before, but I still not understand why not?
It does not break anything, but may be...
- 07:43 AM OpenNebula Feature #5081 (Closed): Custom vmm scripts, not only for save and restore
- Hello, curently I pending new storage driver based for OpenNebula, and I need custom deploy script.
I created cust...
- 12:48 AM OpenNebula Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Hello, curently I pending new storage driver based on qcow2, and I have same problem.
I know the way to simple liv...
- 09:15 AM OpenNebula Bug #5069 (New): Ceph driver removes data in system datastore when using shared system datastore
- I use ceph images datastore, and shared filesystem (non ceph) system datastore.
ceph tm configuration:
- 09:01 AM OpenNebula Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- Please be informed before merging my changes:
I think we must to change default value SHARED = "YES" in TM_MAD_CONF ...
- 09:33 PM OpenNebula Bug #5018: Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Forgot to add, that after this error image is removed from temporary storage.
- 09:29 PM OpenNebula Bug #5018 (Pending): Opennebula-sunstone does not upload images via web-interface.
- Hello I have two different installations of OpenNebula 5.2 with sunstone, and both have uploading images is not work ...
- 11:33 PM OpenNebula Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- My pull request:
- 11:08 PM OpenNebula Bug #4969 (Pending): Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- If you use ceph as system datastore and if your /var/lib/one is shared between your nodes.
Then `premigrate`, `postm...
- 03:08 PM OpenNebula Feature #4805 (Closed): Condition for exec hooks BEFORE or AFTER certain state
- In continuation of the discussion:
Also available in: Atom