- Registered on: 09/17/2016
- Last connection: 05/23/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/29/2016)
Reported issues: 20
- 05:14 PM OpenNebula Feature #4805: Condition for exec hooks BEFORE or AFTER certain state
- I think we need to enhance opennebula's hook system by adding non-asynchronic hook's too.
You leave no choice exce...
- 02:04 PM OpenNebula Feature #5150: Support for adding virtual CDROM
- Affected issues:
- 02:00 PM OpenNebula Bug #5149: Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
Ruben is answered me about this issue:
This is may be solved by adding this option into oned.conf:...
- 01:52 PM OpenNebula Feature #5150 (Closed): Support for adding virtual CDROM
- I propose you to add virtual cdroms support.
As virtual cdroms are use ide bus, we can do this like other hard drive...
- 01:16 PM OpenNebula Bug #5149 (Pending): Potential security risk in RAW field in templates!
- Be careful if you allow users to create templates byself.
It may be very dangerous even if you disabled this ...
- 09:01 AM OpenNebula Feature #5142: Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- For now I solved this by adding this hook:
- 08:04 AM OpenNebula Feature #5142: Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- I think it may be done by separating ISO datastore from Images datastore
Or by make option for choose which images t...
- 02:34 PM OpenNebula Request #3191: Operating system booting with BIOS bootloader
- Yes, this is the needed function, especially if you want to allow install from ISO files, and do it simple, without r...
- 02:23 PM OpenNebula Backlog #5143 (Pending): Sunstone: set CPU as half of vCPU
- There is option:
True to hide the CPU setting in the VM creation dialog. The CPU setting
will be set to the ...
- 02:03 PM OpenNebula Feature #5142 (Pending): Quotas per image type (readonly ISO / System / Datablock)
- I want to allow my users upload custom ISO's but I don't want to allow use it as persistent storage for their vm's.
Also available in: Atom