Vy Nguyen Tan
- Registered on: 09/22/2016
- Last connection: 02/19/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 09/29/2016)
Reported issues: 5
- 03:07 AM OpenNebula Bug #4995: one crash
- I have the same problem.
Login into cloud view > vm > Info tab > edit 1 attributes and enter and I got "end of fil...
- 08:04 AM OpenNebula Backlog #5033 (Pending): Limit system disk size on cloud view
By default system disk limit in range from system image size to 500GB + system image size. I think it'd be ...
- 03:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #5032 (New): Datastores with TARGET = SELF (e.g. Ceph) needs to properly account image DS usa...
I'm using OpenNebula 5.2.1, CentOS 7.3, Ceph datastore. I found a bug that user can create a VM with overdi...
- 03:31 PM OpenNebula Bug #4815: Cloud view not show correct
Thank for your reply. I confirm the second poweroff icon is undepoy action. Both poweroff and undeploy acti...
- 03:05 PM OpenNebula Request #4817 (Pending): Limit number of disk/system snapshot
Currently OpenNebula don't limit number of disk/system snapshot. So that user can consume all resource by (...
- 02:54 PM OpenNebula Feature #4816: Hide persistent button when create new VM
Please move this request to "Request tracker". I am sorry for my mistake.
- 02:50 PM OpenNebula Feature #4816 (Pending): Hide persistent button when create new VM
I think it better have an option to hide the persistence setting in the VM creation dialog. It useful when ...
- 02:45 PM OpenNebula Bug #4815 (Closed): Cloud view not show correct
I'm testing OpenNebula 5.2.0. I disable VM.terminate on cloud view - cloud.yaml and check it on sunstone. I...
Also available in: Atom